Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your experience about cryptocurrency. - page 11. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
my experience at cryptocurrency is to experience some failures in bounty campaigns, and also to lose money in trading, and to regret until now nothing at all.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
I invested in the crypto currency in early 2018 when the market collapsed and bought the main coins and a few alts. I plan to invest for a long time  Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
How do you get to know about cryptocurrency?
What enticed you to cryptocurrency?
Have you ever regret been here?
What is your greatest Testimony so far?
What is the bad day you will never forget?
Your best bounty campaign ever?

Guys please share your experience.

I know cryptocurrency from some coworkers. They say that cryptocurrency can be a side job. Then, I tried to find out about cryptocurrency from various sources, until finally I joined this forum. From this forum, a lot of information can be obtained including how to make money from cryptocurrency by following some bounty programs. I just followed some bounty and have not get maximum results due to time constraints.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109

1. After PayPal limiting my account I went there and seaarched for alternative ways of payments all the way from skrill and other emoney solutions and reading that I found bitcoin which was strange so I went to investigate further.

2. The idea to cut down the middleman and that I can send/recieve money freeley

3. Nope, except sometimes when I feel off the train and wasn't really around this forum or other communites and chat rooms about crypto, I love it here as I it keeps me exited more about crypto and gives me something to think and do.

4. I guess none?

5. I think that this is private question.

6. So far I only entered bounties for twitter campaigns or so and so far best one was getting around 50$ of value in tokens so far. This is my first signature campaign but I am fairly positive that it could pay me more than ordinary campaigns. But even if they pay lower I guess I am happy with that as my main intent is not to make money via this forum sing campaigns.
Activity: 252
I first came across the cryptocurrency through internet. I had to buy a commodity and it was the easiest way for transaction. I have been here for many months now and i don't regret it at all.
Activity: 308
I have a few answer of your question. I heard first about cryptocurrency from one of my friends. And seen him as rich with time and patience that enticed me a lot. There is no regret for anything happened in past. And the day, btc was $18000 is unforgettable to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
i had a friend who told me about cryptocurrency, i wanted to become rich it is making me richer, i have never been regret at all. when crypto falls i start a bit panick because it makes me super sad.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

I first know cryptocurrency on the airdrops of stellar (XLM). they are giving huge free money to everyone.
then after 2 years of airdrops hunting I discovered this forum that rewards bounty hunter. And believe it or not, I made a fortune just doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280

Pages:
Jump to: