Pages:
Author

Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility - page 2. (Read 9238 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
9 days ago, Obama's lawyers admitted in court that the birth certificate posted on the whitehouse website was a fake. The judge upheld the position presented by the "crazy birther teapartiers" who want the constitution to be followed.

Here's the judge's decision (don't look Hawker! You'll be scarred for life!)
http://www.scribd.com/puzo1/d/89431332-Final-Decision-of-SOS-in-Purpura-Moran-Ballot-Objection-4-12-12

What? Are you for real? Did you read it?

Also the lawyer said "We do not believe the president’s birth certificate is relevant to this case." The judge agreed. The case was dismissed.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Ignore this Hawker, since you are proud of being ignorant.

9 days ago, Obama's lawyers admitted in court that the birth certificate posted on the whitehouse website was a fake. The judge upheld the position presented by the "crazy birther teapartiers" who want the constitution to be followed.

Here's the judge's decision (don't look Hawker! You'll be scarred for life!)
http://www.scribd.com/puzo1/d/89431332-Final-Decision-of-SOS-in-Purpura-Moran-Ballot-Objection-4-12-12

And here are stories with more details, which I'm sure will never be reported by the MSM.
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-officially-ineligible?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150813560905801_22858408_10150815481950801#f2d58f4d41ea61
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/04/13/obama-lawyer-admits-forgery-but-disregards-image-as-indication-of-obamas-ineligibility-damage-control/

Regardless of whether Obama is eligible to be president, and whether it's an important issue to anyone personally, it seems pretty crazy to refuse to look at both sides of an argument. Especially if you're going to argue one of those sides.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
That whole "layers" argument is ridiculous. You can make anything look like a composite image. In fact, this is common practice in making animations from stills.
A scanner is going to make a bunch of links (not layers. There is only one layer. I haven't heard of links, but that is what he called them in the video).  There are not enough links to back up the claim that this image is not an electronic forgery (or so the video claims).  Some of the links shown in the video have just a date in them while another has the entire security paper background.  THIS IS NOT HOW SCANNERS WORK; THIS IS HOW FORGERS WORK.

I don't understand why you are talking about animation.

Someone has to be able to independently verify this.  Does no one have Acrobat Pro?!

Its been done over a year ago by Donald Trump.  His guys examined it and he changed his mind and said it was genuine.

Which is a shame really.  Obama wants you to believe its a fake and spend all your time on that instead of worrying your pretty little head over stuff like the economy.
Activity: 742
That whole "layers" argument is ridiculous. You can make anything look like a composite image. In fact, this is common practice in making animations from stills.
A scanner is going to make a bunch of links, not layers. There is only one layer. I haven't heard of links, but that is what he called them in the video.  There are not enough links to back up the claim that this image is not an electronic forgery (or so the video claims).  Some of the links shown in the video have just a date in them while another has the entire security paper background.  THIS IS NOT HOW SCANNERS WORK; THIS IS HOW FORGERS WORK.

I don't understand why you are talking about animation.

Someone has to be able to independently verify this.  Does no one have Acrobat Pro Illustrator?!
legendary
Obamas birth certificate has more layers than a chook farm Smiley

That's exactly what they want you to think.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Activity: 686
Wat
Obamas birth certificate has more layers than a chook farm Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I'm going to start a new conspiracy theory, and claim that, even though Obama is a legitimate US citizen, his group created a fake looking birth certificate on purpose, to distract the more fringe, er, I mean more scrutinizing citizens from something more sinister. Let them spend hours fretting over his fake looking birth certificate, while they institute a OneWolrdGovernment/AlienInvasion/LizardMen/MindControl policy.

So the correct answer when some nutter says "Its a fake, I've spent 7 weeks examining the layers in Photoshop and its definitely a fake." is to say "That's exactly what they want you to think."

I love it.

Yes. That is the most plausible plot of a so failing conspiracy:
Is the Manchurian Alien Son of the CIA a Designed Scapegoat?
http://webabuser.blogspot.it/2012/03/is-manchurian-alien-son-of-cia-designed.html

Alternatively, they are hiding this:
Hmm, An Interesting Thesis, Indeed! Is Obama Really Mind-Controlled Twins?
http://webabuser.blogspot.it/2011/10/hmm-interesting-thesis-indeed-is-obama.html

Or this:
Obama Major Brain Surgery? An Obot? Massive Head Scars
http://webabuser.blogspot.it/2011/04/obama-major-brain-surgery-obot-massive.html

Related:
A birth certificate fake as a 3$ bill from the alien manchurian son of the CIA
http://webabuser.blogspot.it/2011/04/birth-certificate-fake-as-3-bill-for.html
legendary
I'm going to start a new conspiracy theory, and claim that, even though Obama is a legitimate US citizen, his group created a fake looking birth certificate on purpose, to distract the more fringe, er, I mean more scrutinizing citizens from something more sinister. Let them spend hours fretting over his fake looking birth certificate, while they institute a OneWolrdGovernment/AlienInvasion/LizardMen/MindControl policy.

So the correct answer when some nutter says "Its a fake, I've spent 7 weeks examining the layers in Photoshop and its definitely a fake." is to say "That's exactly what they want you to think."

I love it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
+1

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
legendary
You missed:

Step 4.5: Crop out all evidence that the security paper is not original

lol.  Just lol.
You missed:

OMG?! Uh Do you even understand that it's a copy? Of course it isn't the original, genius. They printed the scanned image on the security paper..

Obama provided copies of his birth certificate.... Uh....
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
You missed:

vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
A Birther argument here. Wow.

You know what I find interesting. The POTUS keeps his Step-Grandma in a shack in Kenya. So much for distributing the wealth.
Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.

Uh.. I think I said that 3 times now... But I'll repeat for really slow learners:

Step 1: Digitize the birth certificate
Step 2: Print it on the green paper
Step 3: Notarize it
Step 4: Digitize it again and post as the PDF.
Step 5: Uh PROFIT!

Tell me which part of the process are you confused with?
Activity: 742
Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.
Well lets do it ourselves. Someone has to have a copy of acrobat pro.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Having a partisan bent doesn't make you a conspirator.  I'm just saying their "debunking" is not very objective if they don't post the original version of his purported birth certificate, and instead post this cropped version.  It looks like they either didn't do very thorough research, or they are hiding something.
legendary

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

Oh wow.  You are adding the researchers at snopes to the list of conspiracy members. 

No doubt after he leaves office, Obama will give them billions of dollars reward for enabling him to....to...well, to do what?  Assuming health care is struck down, he is a big zero.  Hardly something worth a conspiracy that stated in 1960 is it?

Pages:
Jump to: