Pages:
Author

Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility - page 5. (Read 9234 times)

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Funny thing is, if the CIA or whoever wanted to install a candidate they themselves controlled, there are FAR more and likely better choices among those definitely born in the US. Why would they pick a foreigner, and then try to hide it? I mean, what does Obama have that plenty of others don't?

This post gave me an interesting thought. If the CIA, or whomever, want to put in place a candidate they could control and already knew the rule book cover-to-cover, they could have gone with Hillary.

~Bruno~

On the show '24', the Secretary of State killed the black President. Is Hillary currently the Secretary of State? Is Obama a black President? Coincidence?
I heard that the CIA uses Hollywood to presage events to preparing people for their next goals.
Who leaked that? heh. I think it's the other way around. I think the CIA is too dumb to have original ideas themselves and get them from tv.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
No, real life always has a twist.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
Funny thing is, if the CIA or whoever wanted to install a candidate they themselves controlled, there are FAR more and likely better choices among those definitely born in the US. Why would they pick a foreigner, and then try to hide it? I mean, what does Obama have that plenty of others don't?

This post gave me an interesting thought. If the CIA, or whomever, want to put in place a candidate they could control and already knew the rule book cover-to-cover, they could have gone with Hillary.

~Bruno~

On the show '24', the Secretary of State killed the black President. Is Hillary currently the Secretary of State? Is Obama a black President? Coincidence?
I heard that the CIA uses Hollywood to presage events to preparing people for their next goals.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
It is just so hard to get as excited as they want you to, when once its over I am left with either a dirty douche or a stinky turd sandwich.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1330
Harvard law school, professor, senator, young, black... really?  How many others do you think the CIA has in their back pocket?

And McCain had legitimacy issues too so it's not like that couldn't be part of the plan...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
If anything looked hinky, they would have looked into it by now.

You mean like in the JFK assassination and a zillion of other high crimes?
That's reassuring.

If the birth certificate is valid, do you then accept that Obama is a legitimate President?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
If anything looked hinky, they would have looked into it by now.

You mean like in the JFK assassination and a zillion of other high crimes?
That's reassuring.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
The FBI is the foremost authority in the world on fake U.S. birth certificates. So why would anyone think that a local sheriff and his volunteers know more than they do?

Is there any evidence the FBI has made any investigation at all?
Not that I know of. However the forgery dept. must have been asked to look at this a million times. They are people, and have the internet also. If anything looked hinky, they would have looked into it by now.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
legendary
Activity: 1330
The FBI is the foremost authority in the world on fake U.S. birth certificates. So why would anyone think that a local sheriff and his volunteers know more than they do?

Is there any evidence the FBI has made any investigation at all?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Funny how neither of you can spell "lose."

One of the biggest pet peeves of mine of all time: At least half (or more it seems) of the population on the Internet cannot spell "lose". Strangest thing.
That was the first typo I made chatting online back in 1983.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Have you tried to scan security paper? Usually there is special ink that reflects "COPY" repeatedly in the background when scanned.

Obama: The Illegitimate President with Dr. Jerome Corsi, Youtube

If the birth certificate is valid, do you then accept that Obama is a legitimate President?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
Have you tried to scan security paper? Usually there is special ink that reflects "COPY" repeatedly in the background when scanned.

Obama: The Illegitimate President with Dr. Jerome Corsi, Youtube
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
I never gave much attention to the birther movement, not because it's incomprehensible, but because it seems like they have no idea about all the other much worse shenanigans that go on.

Is there a reasonable explanation as to why their pdf document - which is supposedly a scan of a birth certificate - has parts of the written text on one layer and part on another? When I scan documents -> PDF this never happens.

And I'm assuming the anti-forgery paper is what the state supposedly copied the original onto - why is that on a separate layer? If it was added electronically, that seems like it would defeat the purpose.  Undecided

I'm completely open to a logical reason for this - but I can't think of one.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Bind - why don't you offer them your services so a proper forgery can be done?

for many reasons... the main ones being ....

1. I am honest and would not be a participant in the creation of a forgery.
2. I am not a whore who sells out my ethics, values, and/or morals.
3. I believe in freedom, liberty, and sovereignty, so I would not be a participant in facilitating the descruction of said.

How about forging an unethical document?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Bind - why don't you offer them your services so a proper forgery can be done?

for many reasons... the main ones being ....

1. I am honest and would not be a participant in the creation of a forgery.
2. I am not a whore who sells out my ethics, values, and/or morals.
3. I believe in freedom, liberty, and sovereignty, so I would not be a participant in facilitating the descruction of said.

Pages:
Jump to: