Pages:
Author

Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility - page 6. (Read 9238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Bind - why don't you offer them your services so a proper forgery can be done?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
It's not like Obama ever hid his birth certificate.  These are just idiot Republicans making noise so other idiots in America don't hear about things that should actually influence their vote.

http://store.barackobama.com/made-in-the-usa-mug.html

What you have is the illusion of a birth certificate. It's a bad forgery. If they were smart, they would have printed it out, THEN scanned it as a PDF instead of using adobe manipulation tools to create it in layers.

As a graphic artist hobbiest, I know all about "layers" in graphics, which do not exist without software tools creating them (so you can manipulate, add, and delete content contained within).

[edited for spelling]
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
WTF? Oh, yes election time. Send in the clowns! Roll Eyes

And I thought this place would be full of agorists....

I had to look up agorists.  Embarrassed
My "clown" remark was in reference to trotting out the birther issue just in time for election season.

My agorist remart was because agorists don't vote.  They believe in using the counter-culture or grey markets to take down the current system.  Working within the system will only corrupt the individual.  I only vote so I am on the jury pools so I can nullify victimless crimes.
legendary
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Be serious.  This is not a long form birth certificate.  It's a hack job that someone pieced together from a photocopy with some green checkered background.  There isn't even a notary seal.  I can't believe any state would produce something this sloppy.

Damn right.  We all know Obama is one of the lizard people.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Be serious.  This is not a long form birth certificate.  It's a hack job that someone pieced together from a photocopy with some green checkered background.  There isn't even a notary seal.  I can't believe any state would produce something this sloppy.
Activity: 742
It's not like Obama ever hid his birth certificate.  These are just idiot Republicans making noise so other idiots in America don't hear about things that should actually influence their vote.

http://store.barackobama.com/made-in-the-usa-mug.html

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

I had to look up agorists.  Embarrassed
My "clown" remark was in reference to trotting out the birther issue just in time for election season.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Activity: 496
THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LOOSE SO BAD IN 2012  Cheesy

fixed it for you.
Funny how you equate Republicans to people.

I equate people to people. I have absolutely no political affiliation. I dislike them all equally.

The people are always the losers in our current political system. The left-right, lib-con, dem-rep paradigm is a farce. An illusion of "choice" given to us so we can be more easily controlled and divided and conquered, mostly so we do not concentrate on them and the system inside of the box... the real problem. They both have identical asperations and policy at the top echilons of the parties and feed us meaningless small issues to fight over to keep us preoccupied. Actually the problem is us... The People... For our apathy and disinterest.

How many of you actually research and investigate candidates, their writings, speeches, and voting records prior to forming an opinion or voting ?

Republicans (as all other politicians) are not people, they are reptilians, but I guess you all know that already Smiley
legendary

fixed it for you.

I equate people to people. I have absolutely no political affiliation. I dislike them all equally.

The people are always the losers in our current political system.

...snip...

By that logic, the people always win as well.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250

fixed it for you.

The people are always the losers in our current political system. The left-right, lib-con, dem-rep paradigm is a farce. An illusion of "choice" given to us so we can be more easily controlled and divided and conquered, mostly so we do not concentrate on them and the system inside of the box... the real problem. They both have identical asperations and policy at the top echilons of the parties and feed us meaningless small issues to fight over to keep us preoccupied. Actually the problem is us... The People... For our apathy and disinterest.

How many of you actually research and investigate candidates, their writings, speeches, and voting records prior to forming an opinion or voting ?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Funny how neither of you can spell "lose."

One of the biggest pet peeves of mine of all time: At least half (or more it seems) of the population on the Internet cannot spell "lose". Strangest thing.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

For real. What the fuck.

I wish people who don't know how to type would not type.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

fixed it for you.
Pages:
Jump to: