Pages:
Author

Topic: Sheriff's investigators release initial findings on Obama eligibility - page 3. (Read 9238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
...snip...

no he has not.

And won't.  Its content free - if he had found something, it would be on record somewhere by now.  Spending an hour on a content free video is futile.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Do you even can read? Why don't you just read what does it say near the bottom. Duh, it's a copy that was certified by state.

They scanned it, printed it and signed it.

Can you people now understand why elites think of you as useless eaters and useful idiots.

You haven't watched the video either have you...

no he has not.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

Do you even can read? Why don't you just read what does it say near the bottom. Duh, it's a copy that was certified by state.

You haven't watched the video either have you...
Activity: 574

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

So I guess there's a perfectly good reason why Snopes would have cropped the document posted on whitehouse.gov ?  They wouldn't have any motivation to hide the fact that the security paper background is obviously not original and exists as a separate layer?

Go ahead and compare them.  The evidence is right there, plain as day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Infamous troll sheriff Joe Arpaio hasn't had time to update his seekrit African president evidence because he's about to be thrown out of the public trust for corruption, intimidation and general insanity charges.

legendary
Obama's birth certificate say he was born in Hawaii and, in the absence of proof he was born somewhere else, what's the point in examining the "evidence" or watching videos where 'The press conference was the "news of content."'

Unless there is positive evidence that he was born outside the US, there is no story here.
There is evidence he wasn't born in Hawaii, but you REFUSE to look at it.

Watch the damn video. It shows the certificate is an electronic forgery and NOT a scan like it should be. The video does not say he Muslim or born on Kenya or any of the other things that you have said to distract from the actual topic

You are missing the point.  There is no Kenyan or other non-US birth certificate. 

If there is something in the video, point to a news story with it in it and I'll read it.  All I have seen is that he hasn't found a thing and is fussing over the quality of the image.  Since it doesn't matter whether or not that document is a fake, why waste time on it?
Obama's birth certificate say he was born in Hawaii and, in the absence of proof he was born somewhere else, what's the point in examining the "evidence" or watching videos where 'The press conference was the "news of content."'

Unless there is positive evidence that he was born outside the US, there is no story here.
There is evidence he wasn't born in Hawaii, but you REFUSE to look at it.

Watch the damn video. It shows the certificate is an electronic forgery and NOT a scan like it should be. The video does not say he Muslim or born on Kenya or any of the other things that you have said to distract from the actual topic
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Hawker has spent more time trolling this thread than it would have taken to watch the press conference, hasn't he?
legendary

...snip...
Have you watched the video? Until you do, I'm not responding to you or your stubbornness.

No and I won't.  Life is too short to waste on content free videos.  If he found something, he would have it in writing and Obama would be gone. 
I'm disappointed that is your outlook... You CAN'T know it is content free without watching it. But whatever, be willfully ignorant of the evidence. I'm moving on now.

Actually you can.  If a press conference took place over a week ago and there is no news of content, it means that no content has been found. 

The alternative is to watch videos of every press conference that failed to get reported because it lacked content in the hope that a dreadful mistake has been made and this time there was something worth wasting an hour of your life.

There are not enough hours in the day for that...
Except I watched this one and am saying that there IS content that deserves more investigation. I asked if anyone opened the file in acrobat and then you come in and say its all conspiracy bullshit.

The media only covers stuff that matters? That's why there's so much crap on about celebrities. There's no content there and that shit is prime time
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
LOL, how hilarious can you get? The press conference was the "news of content." How many faceplants are you going to make in a single thread? You're making the birthers' arguments better than any of them possibly could.  Cheesy
legendary
...snip...
Have you watched the video? Until you do, I'm not responding to you or your stubbornness.

No and I won't.  Life is too short to waste on content free videos.  If he found something, he would have it in writing and Obama would be gone. 
I'm disappointed that is your outlook... You CAN'T know it is content free without watching it. But whatever, be willfully ignorant of the evidence. I'm moving on now.

Actually you can.  If a press conference took place over a week ago and there is no news of content, it means that no content has been found. 

The alternative is to watch videos of every press conference that failed to get reported because it lacked content in the hope that a dreadful mistake has been made and this time there was something worth wasting an hour of your life.

There are not enough hours in the day for that...
...snip...

legendary
...snip...

You're making an unsupported leap there. It's perfectly reasonable that someone having a kid outside the US might want to make sure he's considered a natural born citizen without any plans for him to be president.

No that is not reasonable.  The family say a child was born in Hawaii, the local government recorded his birth on the same day and his parents advertised it a few days later. 

Can I prove that he wasn't actually born in Kenya?  No - of course not.  But the same is true for you.  I can't prove you weren't born in Kenya either. 

The question is - does it matter?  If the local government, school photos, passport, and the vetting by press and by the GOP that goes with running for office failed to find any evidence that he was born outside the US, why would you or I worry about it ?
legendary
You're making an unsupported leap there. It's perfectly reasonable that someone having a kid outside the US might want to make sure he's considered a natural born citizen without any plans for him to be president.

No that is not reasonable.  The family say a child was born in Hawaii, the local government recorded his birth on the same day and his parents advertised it a few days later. 

Can I prove that he wasn't actually born in Kenya?  No - of course not.  But the same is true for you.  I can't prove you weren't born in Kenya either. 

The question is - does it matter?  If the local government, school photos, passport, and the vetting by press and by the GOP that goes with running for office failed to find any evidence that he was born outside the US, why would you or I worry about it ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
legendary
You're making an unsupported leap there. It's perfectly reasonable that someone having a kid outside the US might want to make sure he's considered a natural born citizen without any plans for him to be president. (P.S. - newspapers accept ads over the phone.)

Anyway - I'm not joining anyone. From the view of a non-vested party, people who dismiss this obvious fraud are being just as silly as any conspiracy theorists.

That's really all I have to contribute. As I've said from the beginning, I was hoping you DID have something which could explain this nonsense.

So in Kenya in 1960, someone thought a black baby could be a future president.  They advertised his birth over the phone from Kenya to Hawaii.  Then the Hawaiian state recorded his birth over the phone as well.  

Can you not see how stupid that idea is?
Pages:
Jump to: