Pages:
Author

Topic: Short Term or Long Term - page 5. (Read 3802 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
May 01, 2017, 07:46:31 PM
Man, look at what the market in bitcoin is doing and that'll give you your answer.  Go LONG.  HODL.  And don't look back, just buy and hold.

Don't think we're due for a crash.  We going to party like it's 2013!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 01, 2017, 07:38:37 PM
For me, Try the same method if you know the coin has a potential to get high value on long term try to hold it and bring extra capital for the short term method or Day trading.
Example you have 1Btc in tour wallet.
use 0.5btc for long term method and use 0.5btc for Day trading method it gives you a huge profit or Sell the coins you holding if you know that theres a retracement or a rebuy and buy it again when the prive has decreased.
to me everyone  have their own choice but to me i think long term investment has more advantages as compare to short term investment. in short term investment there is always risk of losing money, but in long term investment there are more chances to make money instead of losing your own money.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
May 01, 2017, 06:36:55 PM
For me, Try the same method if you know the coin has a potential to get high value on long term try to hold it and bring extra capital for the short term method or Day trading.
Example you have 1Btc in tour wallet.
use 0.5btc for long term method and use 0.5btc for Day trading method it gives you a huge profit or Sell the coins you holding if you know that theres a retracement or a rebuy and buy it again when the prive has decreased.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
May 01, 2017, 11:14:40 AM
for bitcoin long and for altcoins short term investment.

i have tried looking for good altcoins and believe me when i say i have wasted a lot of time looking. but finally i gave up and now i am always happy because i buy them for short period of time and dump them as soon as possible this way my mind is always at ease and when they get dumped i get extra happy because i have gotten out so long ago!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 01, 2017, 09:12:57 AM
Both type of trading have their perks, with long term you may end up with bigger margin of profit, but you have to be very patient for that, and in short term, you see growing your investment every day even though by a small amount.
But how do you prefer to trade? Especially when trading alts. Do you go with good potential coins and long term investment so you can only cash in when you get to a desired level of profit?
Or do you prefer day trading and go with whichever coin suits on the day.
And what is according to you best practice?
Pages:
Jump to: