Pages:
Author

Topic: Short-term or long-term investment? - page 10. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 06:22:42 AM
As a rule, everyone chooses differently, but personally I am satisfied with the long-term prospect, because I believe that the market in the future will grow very much!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 05, 2019, 06:14:17 AM
The current market state suggests that a short term trade is better than long term. But it is still a genius decision to have portions for long term period. What I personally do is I trade around 60% of my funds in short-term and the rest for longer period and I will change the strategy when the market state changes.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 06:07:28 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

If you don't need the $2,000 for any future need, just an extra saving, then go on with your investment. For non-experienced traders, better to just buy then hold until the market goes up again. Long-term investment is more suitable for most investors right now. Think of this as a time deposit except for that there is monthly interest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
February 05, 2019, 06:04:02 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

I think ADA is for the longterm investment . If i was you i would choose 30% BTC , 20% ETH , 10% ADA and rest 40% probably some low marketcap tokens / or new projects like Holochain / Bidooh . Quite cheap currently , but who know maybe will be even cheaper later =D
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 05, 2019, 06:01:19 AM
It still all depends on how well the project is. There is no easy money, gaining at an instant means someone losses at an instant also. it better to check out what's better project out there. Most legit project takes time to realized its profit, still prefer to gain something in process. Since you decide to invest in multiple coin, I suggest you to store it safely. you can choose a multi-asset wallet like hodler which is the only open source one as of the moment. Good luck with your investment.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 05:55:46 AM
In my opinion the optimal alignment is:
- short-term investments or trading, in top 50 cryptocurrency;
- long-term investments for tokens of projects that collected hard caps up to $ 20-30 million. I recommend taking them on the stock exchange after the completion of the ICO, in order to avoid risks.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 05, 2019, 05:33:43 AM
This is the best time to accumulate more altcoins and hold for long term. Of course choose  projects that have a high chance to succeed, always do a research before invest. I prefer to choose long term investment than short term because short term investment will gives you too much stress it is bad for health.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 05:23:58 AM
Only in the long run is a great chance. There is an opportunity to study the market for a specific coin, and it is easy to earn short on $ 100-200. But your contribution in any case will be justified.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 05, 2019, 05:14:13 AM

Short-term I would say that you're only likely to gain money by trading. I don't think we're starting a bull-run any time soon.

Long-term I think now is a good entry point, and prices for good coins - yes, Cardano amongst them - will rise. It is also worth considering other coins, ETH  as another smart contract platform, XRP as a faster payments solution, and BTC because it is most resistant to price drops.
Activity: 237
February 05, 2019, 05:08:22 AM
Indeed, market conditions give us a choice for long-term investment, but for now, choosing an altcoin and having a small profit is also there. Short-term investments do require energy to be able to monitor and benefit to be focused and continue to pay attention to the market to be able to make good decisions with $ 2000 capital.
Activity: 784
February 05, 2019, 05:08:02 AM
I think either of the two is a risky move. We cannot got into short term investments with this type of market now, also for long term investment, there is no assurance that the price of the tokens qe would invest to is going to increase.
Activity: 462
February 05, 2019, 05:03:13 AM
The current bearish market reality suggest for a long term investment so at the long run the market table will turn green meaning more profit for every investor, be wise look before you leap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
February 05, 2019, 04:30:47 AM
You don't have to rush investing because good new altcoins will come out so build your portfolio on both old coins and new coins ,leave some part of your money apart for future projects ,cardano is a must for crypto investors too but right now too many can't go wrong coins are out like tron, waves ,ontology etc and new badass one like bittorrent token
Activity: 602
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
February 05, 2019, 03:57:38 AM
Cardano is down, but Tron actually has an increase, short term investment can find out the value of coins is more observant and curious every hour. Long-term investment may not matter for a short period of time. Then focus on short-term investments more observant.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 02:59:07 AM

I think the short term investment would give you faster gains as long as you know how to predict short-term market pricing. You must not have a weak hand so you won't panic during abrupt rise and fall of market price. Long-term on the otherhand does not require you to closely monitor the market but wait later on when the project has developed and stabilized.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 05, 2019, 02:23:10 AM
Long-term retention has become more risky, of course this is the place to be, but in order to recoup the losses, and then with the advent of the bulls again go to the old strategy, you must first apply day trading and get good capital.
copper member
Activity: 362
February 05, 2019, 02:21:41 AM

You can try it both mate, since you're still newbie in both side. So that you can actually wanted by your own and learn from all by yourself. Don't  afraid  to get mistake because that is normal, especially  when you're making an investment  here in crypto.
Activity: 387
February 05, 2019, 02:09:50 AM
If your capital is $ 2000 it will be better to invest long term. Short-term investment is only for those who want to take small profits with small capital as well.
Activity: 448
February 05, 2019, 01:26:45 AM
I think its hard to invest now in short investment with this type of market's situation. It's good to invest in a good reputation coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because they are both good in a long term investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 01:26:08 AM
Fortunately $2000 is enough to invest partially in some top 5 or much better the top 20 altcoins that suits your desire. Additionally In my opinion the top altcoins are the most active coins with regards to trading and transactions history. The bottom altcoins are the less in demands. Choosing which is your altcoins pick is important to grab the right one.
Pages:
Jump to: