Pages:
Author

Topic: Short-term or long-term investment? - page 4. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 03:42:37 AM
Why not invest in the best coins for the long term? From the first list of CMC. It is full of great options for every taste. From stable coins to new projects (for example, waves).

I think our advice will help you. Since it is not clear what will happen to the market in 2019. Any project can let us down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 03:36:31 AM
For short-term investments, it is also very good. And this is like trading every day because it will make you profit every day. Of course, this is not easy because you have to be able to play fast and carefully. In addition, I also invest long-term for coins that have good volume.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2019, 03:24:47 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
I still prefer to choos long term investment. It is really hard to become a day trader because of the high risks. There are many factors that you should consider if you will do day trading.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 02:47:13 AM
I prefer to invest long term. Because we don't need to work every day to buy and sell our altcoins. We only need to buy and hold a few years, and when we find the right moment we will sell the bitcoin or altcoin that we have. So I prefer long-term investment, but short-term investment is also needed to make a profit every day even though it's small.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 07, 2019, 02:36:44 AM
Know the coin background that you will choose investment, join their conversation, how their future road map will be. How does community respond, look for reviews, and finally, determine yourself, is it feasible for investment, short term and long term?
Activity: 784
February 07, 2019, 02:26:11 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
very large amount and nominal that you will invest in short-term investment and crypto currency or long-term investment and the investment certainly has advantages and disadvantages of each and every one depends on the confidence and patience of each investor
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
February 07, 2019, 01:53:59 AM
Considering the current market movement, it's better to day trading if you have some good knowledge. On the other hand, if you are not good at analysis, go for long term. It will be easy for you. Find out some good project with utility. Don't invest in trash because in the long term, those coins may died.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 07, 2019, 01:44:38 AM
For me i prefer on long term investment, because for long term you can make more profit and you just predict 1x for the season, than you invest your monwy on short-term, i think you must try to invest your money on long term like me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 12:36:03 AM
The big increase that occurred in 2017 is certainly not short term, users have to wait more than 8 years, and I think so too, it takes a long time to be able to get big profits so I suggest to make crypto a long-term investment.
Activity: 616
February 07, 2019, 12:13:20 AM
I think with the current condition the market, better if you spend your money to buy altcoin with long term period investment. CMIIW.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 06, 2019, 11:56:06 PM
I don't think any coins/altcoins is worth investing at the moment for short term because bear market is still ongoing and maybe will last few more months or years. Well i think cardano is a good choice of investment for long-term.
You might as well check if the altcoin that you are investing to is worth it because you know that you will be also supporting the developers, marketing team, etc. Why do you think that cardano is a good choice? I know that there are a lot of people trying to support it but why?

Both short-term and long-term investments have the potential to generate a lot. It depends on how far you can save your money in the right coins. However, if you pay attention to the current bear market development, your decision to plant in several fields is a safe choice.

I think it's still mostly based on the investment choices that you have. As long as you are investing the amount that you are willing to lose, what's the rush right? What do you mean by plant? Lol.

In the current market, hard to expect short term profits so invest only those funds that you can spare for the long term. Once market starts moving up strongly, then short-term trading can work.
You could also trade during the bearish market, you could short the market with margin trading. Why not focus on that? It could still work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 06, 2019, 11:50:48 PM
In the current market, hard to expect short term profits so invest only those funds that you can spare for the long term. Once market starts moving up strongly, then short-term trading can work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
February 06, 2019, 11:49:04 PM
Both short-term and long-term investments have the potential to generate a lot. It depends on how far you can save your money in the right coins. However, if you pay attention to the current bear market development, your decision to plant in several fields is a safe choice.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
February 06, 2019, 11:42:21 PM
I don't think any coins/altcoins is worth investing at the moment for short term because bear market is still ongoing and maybe will last few more months or years. Well i think cardano is a good choice of investment for long-term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 06, 2019, 11:38:06 PM
I believe choosing short term or long term would be depends on our need on that fund. If we wish to look for quick profit then choosing the short term will be better, and vice versa. It need to be decided at the beginning of the investment phase.
For me, none of this two kind are matter... You need to set first a legit and reliable crypto project than asking if long or short term. Investment is about putting your asset on those worthy projects and the time is just a part of it.
Activity: 770
February 06, 2019, 11:09:09 PM
I believe choosing short term or long term would be depends on our need on that fund. If we wish to look for quick profit then choosing the short term will be better, and vice versa. It need to be decided at the beginning of the investment phase.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 06, 2019, 07:23:40 PM
Short term profit would be nice, but there is a little chance that an investor would cash out after a 10% of profit. This is a long-term game for me (maybe because I am young and I know that I will not be given any pension whatsoever) and I have a lot of time which I would like to use in a profitable manner. I would not look at the price and its ups and downs: if the team is active and doing their best, there is a hope for an insane spike if they are sucessful. Even though I am not into Cardano, I can not say it is a bad pick though. On the other hand, never put all your eggs into a single basket  Wink. Focus on your main goal and ignore short-term patterns which will not mean a thing in 5-10 years. It might be worth zero as well, put there just some extra money and you can have fun with it, at the very least Grin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 06, 2019, 03:06:06 PM
If you consider the current market situation, definitely it is a good time to invest in long term market because almost all coin lost their value more than 90%. So, in the long term, those price will recover. So, it's better to invest for a long term now.
It seems that you are right, the long term has more good potential than currently unstable market conditions to enjoy. Well, every choice and plan will definitely have the risk and nothing is easy. But at least we have a plan. Thank you for your attention.
Activity: 551
February 06, 2019, 02:47:18 PM
it's better to be a short-term investor because it's safer. now it is difficult to invest long term when the market does not have clarity. only fools want to try that. as long as bitcoin still shows signs of declining it is better not to try to invest long term in any altcoin.
you need to invest in Bitcoin) you correctly say that in such a period it is better to bypass all altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2019, 02:45:18 PM

Crypto is best way to become rich in a short time. I know some guys who have become rich just by putting their money in right time in right place. So it works! Use it.
huh? It is not game of fools who want to get rich overnight. Crypto market is volatile and even talking about doubling balance is risky. Unacceptable events happen on market and volatile market conditions will not cover your expense in case of getting caught on wrong side.
Pages:
Jump to: