Pages:
Author

Topic: Short-term or long-term investment? - page 6. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 06, 2019, 11:19:57 AM
Better to hold your fiat money rather than investing in crypto for now. Why? Well until now only bad news that appear to the surface so loss percentage is higher than profit percentage. But if you atill want to then don't invest in too many token so you can manage it
- Indeed, holding cash for the moment is probably a better thing when everything that the market is doing is very bad for investment, each time buying is a loss, eespecially with long-term investments, many people have been waiting for a long time, many months have passed, their money has not recovered, psychological too much pressure and they ended up in huge losses. But as you say, if he still does not accept, he can participate in short-term investments, but should choose stable currencies, less and the quality is better than having too much but garbage
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 06, 2019, 10:46:59 AM
These are two different types of investing. Short-term rather for traders, especially in a bear market. What concerns the long-term, then they include a wider range of people, because all you need is to choose the right assets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 06, 2019, 10:30:14 AM
I know about the mentioned coin and I can say it is good for short term and for long term as long as you have even small profit. Top 10 altcoins are the basic suggestions of everyone because of its marketcap and strong community.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 06, 2019, 10:26:56 AM
it seems that the crypto industry is more suitable for long-term investment, because the extreme fluctuations in crypto prices are very risky if you want to get profit for the short term. for example in 2018, where during the past year there has been no increase at all until this year. that means we have to hodl for much longer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
February 06, 2019, 10:25:17 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
There are a lot of differences in doing long term investment and short term investment, it is the reason why you should know the best and suitable investment that you should use in order to earn profit. All of the investments here are risky so you should really know the fit investment to you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 06, 2019, 10:22:21 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.
Do you have bitcoin on your stash? if not, pick it first before the other altcoins but if you insist here are my picks.

• Ethereum
  • Litecoin
  • Dogecoin
  • Monero
  • Grin
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
February 06, 2019, 09:39:24 AM
this question is always raised by people who are confused when going to invest, they always have between two choices between short and long term.
in fact, I can't advise you to invest in the short or long term. even with the current market.
the best choice is to ask your own self, where you are good at trading. according to the expertise you have. because it's useless if your expertise in the short term, but afraid, and choose the long term, surely your execution will not be good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 06, 2019, 09:31:05 AM
Better to hold your fiat money rather than investing in crypto for now. Why? Well until now only bad news that appear to the surface so loss percentage is higher than profit percentage. But if you atill want to then don't invest in too many token so you can manage it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
February 06, 2019, 09:26:19 AM
My advice is that if you will not need that money for at least 2-3 years, you should invest in long-term. Because the crypto world continues to grow. And in the future, I think token prices will reach very high prices. So I also think that long-term investment is more profitable.
If that investment will take that long buying bitcoin with your money can be beneficial, the market is too wild and many coins to choose but since
you will take that long bitcoin probably brings huge value, imagine the last ATH, after couple of years and more adoptions to come your invested
money can be more than what you are expecting, who knows bitcoin turned to hundred thousand dollars or more..
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 06, 2019, 09:17:49 AM
I think you should divide your money into 2 amounts. 1 for long-term investment and 1 for investment in ICO or short-term trading. Don't use all your money for long-term investment because it often makes you quite insecure. That is my experience.
There are currently many great ICO projects and you should invest in those projects right now. such as Beaxy, it's a pretty great project and it's establishing a quality trading platform. It is being evaluated that the ICO project has a great influence at the present time. You can experience the Beaxy trading floor and you have to scream because the interface is very nice.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
February 06, 2019, 09:14:31 AM
 if you want to gain quick profits then make a short term while you have long term investment as well.  But it's very difficult mate in my opinion which is unless if you have experienced on it and enough knowledge how to prevent risky situation.  If you don't want to enter on that very difficult way to gain profits then focus on short term to assure everything will be fine.  
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 09:11:45 AM
My advice for you is that you should know which of the trading system you understand, if it day to day trading you are perfect at is good you do day to day trading and if it holding you are perfect at is better you embark on it.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
February 06, 2019, 09:10:20 AM
If your going to invest in a long term, i suggest to pick the top ten token/coin in CMC if your going for a short term pick some token that can give you a good amount of profit whenever bitcoin rises in price xrp, eos and tether is my personal choice.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 06, 2019, 09:04:42 AM
Many projects are low in price at the moment. That $2000 if well invested will reap mega profits if the bear market doesn't get worse than it is currently. You can pick any of the top 10 coins on coinmarket cap and invest in the low cap ones
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 06, 2019, 08:50:37 AM
My advice is that if you will not need that money for at least 2-3 years, you should invest in long-term. Because the crypto world continues to grow. And in the future, I think token prices will reach very high prices. So I also think that long-term investment is more profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 08:44:39 AM

I think this varies and depend on the type of token you are looking into to invest. For me i prefer long term investment which is why i hodl just good progressive blockchain in cardano, stellar, neo and Monero
I have high believe and hopes on the 4 altcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 08:42:22 AM
Basically, seeing the price of bitcoin is still low, I think I would rather make it an investment in the long run, so I also believe that I will get more profits at a higher price.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 08:39:35 AM
it is always good to go for long term investment. i would say this is the best time to invest for long term. i prefer always for long-term however i am losing money for long term investment but i still prefer the long term investment.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
February 06, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

In all of the investments, long term basis is the most profitable. Just be sure the altcoins you jave chosen are legit or else you will regret it more if its long term. I also advise to have bitcoin in you even just a small amount. Its good to buy now that its cheap.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
February 06, 2019, 08:04:49 AM
Longterm is really for you to gain profit but they have chances also even the shorterm you chooss you will earn more money still.
Pages:
Jump to: