Pages:
Author

Topic: Short-term or long-term investment? - page 8. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 07:50:58 PM
basically the two methods will be able to provide you with profits, all depending on the coins and the strategies you choose to do. just clever you in making decisions to use short-term and long-term strategies.

My advice should be to use both of these strategies with the capital you have, look for coins that have the potential for large increases in the future as long-term investments and coins that have a fast movement for your short-term investment, so that the profits earned will be more big.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 07:35:54 PM
I prefer long-term investments. I study and invest in projects that, in my opinion, will become very strong in a few years.
Yes, I also like to invest in the long term, because investing with the best choice of coins will surely give us peace when we invest in them, because this Cryptocurrency is a valuable asset for the future. I am very addicted to investing, because when that Bitcoin rose very sharply. Hopefully the Bitcoin price will rise again as soon as possible.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 05, 2019, 07:08:17 PM
The crypto market is looking dull for the past one year. I guess you have to set expectation to hold the coins for the long term. But it is a good time to get in the market now. Good choice.
Get in the market now and hold, it will be profitable especially for the newbies. Short term trading is risky, so you have to be ready for that while trading for long is more reliable for a busy person like me. Patience will work always so learn to have that.
it looks boring, especially if you have waited a long time but Crypto is still red, but you cannot just give up, because later the market will recover.
when the price drops, it can be used to buy a lot of Altcoin, because it uses that moment well and doesn't need to panic. Short-term or long-term investments are all at risk, so in my opinion do both if you have a good strategy and if you also have courage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
February 05, 2019, 06:58:47 PM
The crypto market is looking dull for the past one year. I guess you have to set expectation to hold the coins for the long term. But it is a good time to get in the market now. Good choice.
Get in the market now and hold, it will be profitable especially for the newbies. Short term trading is risky, so you have to be ready for that while trading for long is more reliable for a busy person like me. Patience will work always so learn to have that.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 06:31:28 PM
Hopefully you haven't lost money in this market and caught with the cost dollar averaging mentality you are best to wait for run-ups and technical analysis definitely has a part to play and it really does even if the market is highly manipulated you work with the trend. You should practice TA have stops in place only invest small amounts of your $2000 the market isn't going anywhere any gains on your chosen coins will be for the short term. Take profits at 10, 15 and if lucky enough 20 percent. Long-term this bear market is expected to last if BTC stays above $3000 to November 2019 at least or longer don't be in a hurry to invest the full $2000!  
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
February 05, 2019, 05:07:22 PM
I believe that the long term investment is not something wise to do in this days unless you are too rich. (If i am too rich now i would buy milllions $ of ETH for sure, because its price already lost too much) Trading is the best option today. If possible and if you know how to do it ofcourse, you should trade daily just like i am trying to do in this days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 05, 2019, 04:59:08 PM
I prefer long-term investments. I study and invest in projects that, in my opinion, will become very strong in a few years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
considering  the state of the current market , so ought to divide the money into tow . one in short term porfolio and the other in long term for more profits
Activity: 311
February 05, 2019, 04:11:13 PM
You should definitely know how to trade and how to analyse the market, because if you look at statics 90 percent of short term traders are facing huge difficulties in making profits, because the market is still very unpredictable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 05, 2019, 04:02:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
February 05, 2019, 02:46:03 PM
If you are a good trader, with the current market conditions i guess you can try a short term investment, if not it's better to invest for long term. Both scenarios present risks but for me ( i am not a good day trader ) the long term investment feels a bit more secure even though i am aware that the coins i have can fall in a glimpse.
Short term trading is headache for inexperienced trader and mastering day trading is not easy in first year. Long term investing requires emotional control of yourself and minding your own business. Smart money flows to potential projects but not all projects are able to take this advantage.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 05, 2019, 02:39:55 PM
From my point of view long term investment always gives good returns. There will be many ups and downs with the systems but long term period will recover everything. Long term duration also confirms the ability, reliability and flexibility of the token over other coins.
For short term investment, I still consider it as trading. Sure, short term investment can give good gains but also there are chancess of losses. If we have enough time to follow the market and enough money to trade and even to adopt losses, short term investment in not an bad option.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 05, 2019, 02:10:21 PM
Constant-term investment. Do not buy something and sell it right away, do not aim to be a day trader, day traders are people who work tirelessly to figure out which coin will be the best for that day and it takes a lot of experience and effort to be like them and even after all that they still fail sometimes. Do not buy a coin all at once and wait until it goes up, you can end up buying at the peak prices and hope it will return to those prices to just break even, it will not help you at all, it is not a good way.

Just invest periodically to couple coins and do not put all your money in there at once. Every month just put up a small portion of your money into the coins you like and do that constantly, that way if it goes up you will make profit and if it goes down you will buy more from cheaper prices.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2019, 12:32:16 PM
If you are a good trader, with the current market conditions i guess you can try a short term investment, if not it's better to invest for long term. Both scenarios present risks but for me ( i am not a good day trader ) the long term investment feels a bit more secure even though i am aware that the coins i have can fall in a glimpse.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
February 05, 2019, 12:18:50 PM
Just do intraday trade, for right now holding coin is worthless if you don't know about where it will go. Better you find a man who can teaching you about basic trading, like Money Management, technical and some Psychology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 12:12:49 PM
in my opinion, for now the right choice is to invest in the long term. because for now making short term investments is not a good idea. You can buy coins like ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 12:09:16 PM
In the meantime, you can definitely get nice profits with short trades. People just want to earn a lot of money in a short time. I find it more appropriate to make solid progress rather than doing so.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
February 05, 2019, 12:08:45 PM
If you don't want to take risks, long-term investment is the best choice. Short-term investments are very risky except you have skills in trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 12:00:37 PM
actually both are very good if managed properly. If you want to get quick profits, short-term investments are more suitable and vice versa
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 05, 2019, 11:59:36 AM
non the of the above at the moment.. market is still down..just hodling my tokens till now

Yes! I am also holding my altcoin for still bad market. He asked for investment in five altcoin. ADA is one of those. Maybe he like ADA coin very much. I have ADA also. ADA coin can be increase price and other coin like EOS, NEO also can be increase.
Pages:
Jump to: