Pages:
Author

Topic: Short-term or long-term investment? - page 2. (Read 881 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 12:06:33 PM
Market movement is telling that long investment is good but it will take very more time to move up in the trend. Short investment is good now but that is taking long time to move up and stable in the price is not short and movement is near by only one up down. Long investment is the best decision for big profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 11:45:24 AM
I believe that portfolio should be diverse. Long-term holding gives much less opportunities for speculation. In this situation with the market I think it is better to get a little bit of trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 10:46:32 AM
Considering the state of the current market, only the experienced day traders can benefit from short term investment. If you are not good at day trading, they it would be better you buy and hold it for long term.
you are a smart investor in seeing every opportunity that is obtained in investing with crypto currencies in conditions like now we must be smart and observant in seeing opportunities
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 07, 2019, 10:43:26 AM
Try to diversify your portfolio with short- and long-term investments. And it depends on who are you: trader or investor? If you a trader, so you should be oriented in short-term investing. If you wanna HODL, buy and keep Smiley
Long term investment it seems to be not effective right now or we might be not profitable for the current situation. As fluctuations arise and to unexpected market trend, we can't certainly knew a price for a certain coin years from now.
We can just hold to those coins that have potentials to grow or those coins that are supported by the investors just like Bitcoin, ETH and Ripple.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
February 07, 2019, 10:33:17 AM
Try to diversify your portfolio with short- and long-term investments. And it depends on who are you: trader or investor? If you a trader, so you should be oriented in short-term investing. If you wanna HODL, buy and keep Smiley
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
February 07, 2019, 10:10:32 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

Market still bearish now, but we don't know in future, if you take high risk of course there will be high reward too, but If I become you, I will keep save in my pocket
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 07, 2019, 09:55:36 AM
I want to invest with $ 2000, and I will choose 5 altcoins. Maybe one of them is Cardano. Is the short term more likely to gain profit or vice versa with the long term? Thank you.

It depends on the project and what you mean by a short or long term. For example, Ethereum did not explode immediately, indeed for a long time the price remained static and low. If the project is valid, I believe in the long term.
Mostly the situation happens like this but of course someone is still want to play long even if the price are too volatile. Long term is better than to short term, I also go for this strategies since its too complicated to make a short term trade at this time.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 07, 2019, 09:48:29 AM

it's hard to ascertain, but I think of every choice in investment, whether it's long or fast investment. You have to study it first and research the right one to buy. because in my estimation, there will be no bulls in the near future, so you must be prepared for the risks
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 07, 2019, 09:03:42 AM
On short-term transactions, I think you can not earn big money such as in the long term , I think long-term investors in bitcoin is very enriched in comparison with short-term
Short term or short term in my opinion the main target is profit because with this we can determine whether we are suitable for making long or short term investments
but the target should have been made from the start they invested. I think investors must have their own targets for the assets they have. because investors certainly have conducted research related to assets and long-term development of assets.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 07, 2019, 09:00:06 AM
On short-term transactions, I think you can not earn big money such as in the long term , I think long-term investors in bitcoin is very enriched in comparison with short-term
Short term or short term in my opinion the main target is profit because with this we can determine whether we are suitable for making long or short term investments
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 08:40:11 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 10
February 07, 2019, 07:50:40 AM
short and long term are equally profitable but also risky, this is the crypto world where the altcoin price is very volatile and can change at any time, an important point for me is to use bitcoin because this coin for short or long term is very good.
Activity: 616
February 07, 2019, 07:46:00 AM
do you already know all the risks that you will get in investing with crypto currencies if you already know and learn and understand with long-term or short-term investments because your capital is large enough in investment requires a high degree of confidence as well of course
Activity: 434
February 07, 2019, 07:25:48 AM

If I were you, I would choose long-term investment and day trading.
With the market falling or stagnating, only day trading can make a profit.
As for long-term investment, it has good prospects for two reasons:
1. Now low prices and profitable to buy.
2. The market will ever start to grow and if you have time to wait for growth, then you can earn good money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 07, 2019, 07:24:59 AM

It depends on the project and what you mean by a short or long term. For example, Ethereum did not explode immediately, indeed for a long time the price remained static and low. If the project is valid, I believe in the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
February 07, 2019, 07:23:20 AM
Long-term investment is safer and less risky. Especially for newbies who do not have much experience. I like long-term investment because I do not have much time to observe the market.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
February 07, 2019, 07:21:56 AM
in this market i think the only way is to accumulate as many coins as you can and hold long term. just choose the coins you like and think are good and get as many as you can. this bear market is coming up to be the longest in the history of crypto. it will be a long time before we see the big gains again. and you want to be in the best position to take advantage of it when it does. most people in crypto have no patience for the long haul, these are the people who end up crying because they got fed up and sold too early. we old timers know that holding on will win out in the end. these lessons were learned the hard way,believe me
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 07:14:57 AM
Cardano is a good coin to hold. But you have to be patient and might take a while for that to happen. As for me I prefer long term holding strategy. I am very busy and I don't have time to trade short term so I buy, keep and hodl for a long time
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
February 07, 2019, 07:12:08 AM
you should be prepair to invest in long term way. why exactly cardano. learn it's roadmap more carefully. is there important milestone in near future?
Activity: 854
February 07, 2019, 07:07:32 AM
It depends upon the nature of the person, sommight hold the coins for long term and some might hold them for short term. There are some potential coins which we need to hold them for long term because we might see huge benefits for holding them in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: