Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 28. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bounty is a free transaction. But the right investment is very important. In this way, serious profit can be obtained.

Bounty is not free transaction. For bounty you have to have a good account here and this take a lot of time and effort to make it. Or twitter with a lot of follower or facebook etc etc. This is not easy and takes time. For investing you need just a funds and knowledge. 
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
I think the only ways to make money in crypto nowadays in the bearish run are the two points you made up there. It is either you do bounty or shorting. I ve seen people make over $100 daily through shorting, leverage trading but u have to be skillful in trading before you can or you'd lose your money. I think $400 is enough to start short term trading wth if you are good in trading.
Activity: 254
Merit: 110
Do both, build your portfolio and do some bounty programs, Im sure thats your hard work will never betrayed you.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
If you like to create content about cryptocurrencies, trading or blockchain it's much more safety take a part in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Bounty is a free transaction. But the right investment is very important. In this way, serious profit can be obtained.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
It is possible to combine the two,  but about traded in the short term. I think it would be better to trade altcoins  and not the bitcoinb ecause of the speed of movement
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
For me I am all in bounty campaign because bounty allow me to earn so altcoin and grow my portfolio so i spend most of my time doing the bounty task then trading, i am so emotional and can't handle the emotions that is involved in the trading altcoins
brand new
Activity: 0
In my opinion bounty campaigns intend to increase a community but these often don´t attain the wanted target.
Activity: 55
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
2018 is not a year for trading BTC & alcoins. I suggest that you should do bounties while investing in ICOs (High hype projects only) and trading in bitmex instead
Activity: 420
You can do both, I suggest to do bounties while doing day trade, buy at least 5 good coin to lessen the risk and another thing to be consider is the volume, find a coin that has a high volume of traders. Smiley
Activity: 154
I think both are investments, and may be done at the same time. But it seems like short-term trading is not as easy as theory. Need enough knowledge to be able to recognize the right time to buy and sell. But of course you can try it, and maybe it would be better if you try both.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Give me some suggestion!
If you can afford investing to trading and engaging to trading, it would be a good idea to do so since the profit comes in an instant unlike in bounties wherein the participants would have to wait for months before earning the profit. So if not, bounties are good alternative in order for users to still earn profit depsite of not being able to invest. There are also airdrops to participate with but the payouts are just limited so the profit won't be that much.
copper member
Activity: 1568
 I think bounty bounty campaign is a good option because we have not to spend money in bounty campaign and we can get more money and hold it but if you want in invest than just invest not much money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
It is better to do both, especially in your situation when you don't have enough money. Bounty could help you to gain money and you will become more advanced in project selection.
 You will be able to pick up hidden gems
Activity: 401
Actually both are very good to do because both produce the same big profits but different both because the Bounty campaign does not need to spend capital but if you do trade requires a slightly larger capital so you can profit big enough too
Activity: 280
If i hard a lot of money to do trading, there wouldnt have been the need to do bounties again. All i would have needed would be the experience and the knowledge about the rules governing crypto trading. Bounties are good, but some can be a waste of precious time as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
your question is not clear, investing in a coin and you engaging in a bounty campaign is a two different thing entirely, before investing your in any coin there are some factors you consider before taking any step, investment involves risks, whereas by participating on bounties has no risk and you don't put your money in it before you are accepted to participate in any particular campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
And it is better and so and to be engaged, but everything depends on time which is,of course a bounty on any as it gives money,without investment of money,and only investment of time and knowledge!But it is better when several sources work, then more chances that more and more will give profit and prospects than so one by one,because not when you do not know what will shoot and what not!
Activity: 140
Just invest your money in altcoins and do the bounty, because you can start bounty without money and you will be good. Just start posting, up your rank in the forum, take a signature campaign and you will be good.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
Give me some suggestion!
If you are an experienced trader, then short-term investment will be the best method for you. But if you are a newbie, then it is better to join a bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: