Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 24. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
While doing a bounty, you can learn a lot, and losing some money because of bad choices are out of the picture. So I would say go for the bounty, and start trading when you feel like your skills are good enough for that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
 So one day you do not regret and will get double benefit from both. Because trading can create opportunities for you to earn income. So is the bounty campaign
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
For bounty you don't need capital and for short term investment you have to invest something. Why don't you make both? with bounty you can growth your capital and by investing, you risk with money.
I would do both things at the same time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
we want to make a profit faster, for us prefer to invest in the short term, with us trade for us very easy to make a fairly large profit. if we invest in a nice prize campaye we get in the long run, and we are waiting for a high price increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
And if you do, do as follows. Participate in the bounty of the company, and monitor the promotion and collection of money during the ICO/ and when the ICO collects soft cap/ then buy $ 400 tokens of this company.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
I try to stay away from investment (especially in these hard and uncertain days) and only do bounties.
You can buy almost 1 Ethereum with your $400 and watch it steadily growing (there are some positive news expected and I think the market will recover in the nearest future).
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I do bounty campaigns because in this way I just have to spent my time and not my money to gain tokens...
Activity: 145
Doing both is better and i think you can do it, bounty campaign didn't need money, it's only need effort and little bit time. I suggest to you for join the easiest campaign it would be social media campaign, you can promote an ICO in your social media maybe it take less than 5 minute per project.. After you finished your bounty work you can start trading and analyzing the chart, that is better way to make your time become valuable.

Yeah, we can do both if we only joined few bounty campaigns, but if many then maybe it will be slight difficult to do it both as investments also needed time to monitor the movements of invested coins.
Activity: 238
Doing both is better and i think you can do it, bounty campaign didn't need money, it's only need effort and little bit time. I suggest to you for join the easiest campaign it would be social media campaign, you can promote an ICO in your social media maybe it take less than 5 minute per project.. After you finished your bounty work you can start trading and analyzing the chart, that is better way to make your time become valuable.
Activity: 196
It is hard to compare. With trading, you are risking your money, while with a bounty, you are risking your time. Needed to see, which one you have more, to make the proper decision
Activity: 140
Give me some suggestion!
$ 400 is sufficient funds to engage in any activity in the crypto world and if you want to trade short term I strongly advise you to split a few percent with the funds you have to buy some coins that have pretty good potential. so like the saying that you should not buy eggs in one basket and the goal is that you have more of a coin type that you can backup when one of the coin types looks not potentially good.

It is interesting, but in my point of view you're right if you have that amount its better buy some good coins rather put that in short term trading. Because now market is unstable and value fluctuates a lot you may loss bad. Otherwise if you invest trading do it long term until it reach to your desired target value for good profit.
Activity: 141
I think that the bounty event will be a better choice. You can use your free time to do the bounty task. If you can find a good bounty project, you can get rich rewards and during your bounty period. You can also learn a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
It seems to me that you'd better do a short-term investment. As for me, this is the fastest and most dynamic way to earn money on the crypto-currency market + you will learn a lot for a short period of time.
Activity: 113
People have different tastes and preferences regarding how they go about  their business in the crypto arena, Bounty campaigns will reward you a huge number of tokens, but it will take time for these tokens to gain some meaningful value, But if you are patient enough then you can always wait and cash in later, investment on the other hand is an opportunity for you to chose whatever coin that pleases you, Buy at a friendly rate then sell at a higher rate later on  for profits
Activity: 84
I don't think short-term trading and bounty missions are good.
I did a lot of bounty missions, and the mission ended for a long time without issuing coins.
The current market is not suitable for short-term trading. The general trend is down, and I think short-term trading is more likely to be lost.
Activity: 147
I would like to say if you can also use both to improve your portfolio. because I think you need to handle such ,
things in parallel to get more opportunities and also to make extra money.
Activity: 69
Why choose ? If you can do both . And make double profits. Yes, more effort, but it's worth it .
Activity: 146
I don't know if you know enough about this market. Can you be sure that you will be able to make a profit from day trading? If not, then I suggest you can choose a bounty activity because it allows you to learn a lot of knowledge and get paid.
Activity: 308
If you already have the money to start trading then much better to do it but with extra care so that you won't lose everything. But in case that you want to add up more on your profit then do bounty campaigns first. Both are good options but you have to be careful in doing it so that you won't lose much money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Give me some suggestion!
$ 400 is sufficient funds to engage in any activity in the crypto world and if you want to trade short term I strongly advise you to split a few percent with the funds you have to buy some coins that have pretty good potential. so like the saying that you should not buy eggs in one basket and the goal is that you have more of a coin type that you can backup when one of the coin types looks not potentially good.
I think in the long term it's more worrying and riskier. so I recommend not to use long term.
I see for trading is a fairly profitable short term. so it's good to use short-term trading for now. so chances are we are able to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: