Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 23. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
I conclude both are besides exceptional. i incline toward to discharge both. trading and generosity action as generosity action does not obtain abstraction so we buoy piece trading. so that our income so much.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

I think you can buy altcoins for a low price, nowadays there are altcoins with different prices .. you can buy it. and hold it for long-term investments. because trading if you do not understand about trading you can lose it all.
You can buy altcoins at a low price, after that, the coin is lowered even lower, and then it scans. And you can also lose everything. You can advise a lot, you will make a decision yourself.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
If you have $ 400, it is better to invest this money in coins that are in the top ten, in a few months you will be with a good profit, and the risk is minimal. You can invest in some kind of shield coin, only there is a chance to stay in the red.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
Give me some suggestion!
What prevents you from doing both? YOU can take a subscription bounty campaign. It will take no more than an hour a week. The rest of your free time you will trade. There will be more possible benefits and fewer risks to stay with nothing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Give me some suggestion!

I think you can buy altcoins for a low price, nowadays there are altcoins with different prices .. you can buy it. and hold it for long-term investments. because trading if you do not understand about trading you can lose it all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Give me some suggestion!

Do both man, believe in yourself. You can do it, just be serious about it and put a huge amount of effort and time. Be dedicated, I am sure that in no time you will be experiencing the benefits of doing both and will be happy with the results. It maybe hard and taxing at first but you will find that it is the best decision you can ever make. good luck Smiley
Be professional by doing only one job is not good for online job like this. We should do our best effort to join anything available to get money here. Our creayive is number 1 here so dont ever think by doing 1 job we can be success. It might be true but it will be quicker become successfull when we do both.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Give me some suggestion!
for the short term I think investment is good but if we can do both because now investment can be done together with bounty because bounty do not have to use money. so I think for the short term if you want to find a safe can make investments and bounty simultaneously.
for the short term using a more profitable Bounty Campaign. because for investments too risky to use investment.
 for a very good investment to use it, in the long run, will be very profitable. so it's great for the short term using Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 293
Short term investment and bounty campaigns will definitely be beneficial to you specifically in terms of profit and earning but having 400$ is really a good start to invest in different coins which will gives you more profit. But if you don't want to invest but you want to gaining and earning then join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 17
I think you can do both at the same time. The Bounty campaign follows the ICO and you can do many things at the same time
Activity: 68
I think bounty campaigns are a safe way of obtaining extra incomes, they are easy to complete and easy to get into in general terms, despite the fact that there are alot of scams out there you can still find good legit project nowadays.
Activity: 112
For me i will advice you to go on bounty campaign why because you will get paid for just doing some work for them. But for you to invest on short term is just taking a risk and in crypto short time is not advisable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
Bounty programs-this is not the easiest method of earning but one of the safest.But not one of the most loyal.After all, you do not invest your money but invest your time!
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my humble opinion investing is always better than bounty campaigns because if you invest most of the things are depending on you and your acting and if you are doing bounty campaigns you can get scammed on any purpose.
Activity: 112
With day trading, you can make money instantly, however on bounty campaings you have to wait for months until the rewards are distributed, leading you to on some cases leave the project, however those rewards may be good if the project looke promising.
Activity: 168
i thinj bounty and short term trading is profitable. But trading is very risky. Biunty campaigns you can earn free toekns without capital
Activity: 742
Investments are good for passive income, but there are risks of losing or going into minus after the ICO. In the bounty, you do not risk money. Only his time. And perhaps hope. If you have time for bounty, then my opinion is better to do this. I personally do so. I have several bounty projects. In the ICO, I stopped investing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
If you have to choose between the two I choose a bounty campaign that does not have to spend capital but we take some time because following the bounty campaign is like work we have to follow the bounty campaign procedures so we get the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Both are actually really profitable. In trading, you need to keep track of multiple tokens that you think that has potential to grow and HODL. You need to look at the graph of prices because they change constantly and you can actually see whether your trades will be profitable. Bounty campaigns can take long amounts of time but you can receive high payouts.
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
I just wanted to say the same. You can try both and then understand what is more preferable for you. You can find bounty which you will like and trade. Double profit. And in case something will go wrong you will always have a plan B. By the way, there are a lot of bounties here and hunters you can always have an advice.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
You do not have to choose. It is the beauty in the crypto world, that there are so many ways. Try both, and than you will see, which is more likely for you.
Pages:
Jump to: