Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 26. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Trading is alsp applicable on bounty campaigns particularly on the token rewards from the bounty. But on a usual basis, I thonk, daily trading would be more profitable given that profit is quicker than in bounties which lasts for a couple of months disregarding the amount of profit whether it would be huge or not.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I think participation in bounty campaigns is easier than dealing with trading, because in the bounty it's clear what to do first, the question is in the choice of bounty, and trading is a big unknown  Wink
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
And what prevents you from combining investments with bounty? In fact, bounty does not take much time, so personally I would advise you to create a list of bounty, and in your free time, do trading or some kind of investment.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
you better follow both, because you will get more profit if you follow trading and also bounty. trading to earn daily profits and bounty for additional benefits
copper member
Activity: 140
Bounties are a great option right now, I've earned 3k USD in the last month with bounties Smiley
Activity: 66
And what prevents you from combining investments with bounty? In fact, bounty does not take much time, so personally I would advise you to create a list of bounty, and in your free time, do trading or some kind of investment.
Activity: 65

It seems to me that here you can not guess exactly where you will get more profit. and note that with participation in the bounty campaign you will be less nervous, because you simply perform simple actions for reward, and in the case of investments, even short-term ones, these are nerves, emotions and constant experiences, tracking the course and tracking all events.
Activity: 560
Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns, you can combine with each other. Does not bother me to work in the bounty of the company and to trading on the stock exchange. I am very happy with what I'm doing. I have diversified my coins in portfolio.
Activity: 193
for me think its better to join bounty campaign because bounty campaign its easy to get a capital if the bounty campaign is success then trade if you have a value a coin and invest other coin.
Activity: 504
if you can, just do both. it will be very profitable, short term trading is very profitable if we can read the market price when the right time to buy and sell. the result is a little, but if you continue to profit, the results will be many. in addition to doing bounty campaign too, your results will be much more, and maybe you will also get rich from the results of short-term trading and the results of bounty campaign. just do both, it's very profitable. but if you want free, bounty campaign more profitable.
Activity: 359
Actually both are very good to do because both produce the same big profits but different both because the Bounty campaign does not need to spend capital but if you do trade requires a slightly larger capital so you can profit big enough too
Actually bud, it depends on your own perceptions in which a kind of bounty that can be have a potential to increase its coin value in the future. I would say much better to know more a kind of campaign you want to join as well as their different platforms, advocacy and features that can be demand here in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 84
Actually both are very good to do because both produce the same big profits but different both because the Bounty campaign does not need to spend capital but if you do trade requires a slightly larger capital so you can profit big enough too
Activity: 154
I think it's best to combine all this. And invest in new ICO, and trade on the stock exchange and engage in bounty. Bounty than well, that nothing not gonna lose, except wasted time
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I dont know how to compare short term investments and bonty.
This is very difference things, one of them need depends from predict crypto price other dont need it
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It doesn't matter to participate in short term investment and bounty campaigns. You don't need to spend more money for bounty campaigns because it requires the task to promote the ICO. We don't pay for registration. Just pay for the internet connection. So, you can use those amounts to invest in the best top 20 altcoins.
Activity: 110
If you only invest in small quantities and short term, that I think cannot guarantee that we will get good results and great. In my opinion, with a small budget, it will only get the coins with a small price too, so it would be better to invest it in the long run. In order for your investment to really grow and achieve a high price, so you will also get satisfactory results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Probably need to do both investment and bounty company, so there will be more results!
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

You can choose both, because both gives you a profit. You need to be persinstent to do tasks. Short term investment is too tisky but you can earn money in short period of time. Its okay to invest on long term
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have always believed that investment and bounty missions do not conflict. Sometimes when you find that a project is promising, you can even buy him and do his bounty. This will increase your profitability!
Activity: 84
I like to do both, but to be honest, i prefer to trade because you can make money instantly without having to wait for months until they distribute your tokens, that is why trading is more efficient sometimes
Pages:
Jump to: