Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 4. (Read 100431 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
If you are just a beginner in this field, the best solution for you will be bounty company in trading is not worth you to climb
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Trading is more porfitble because you can choise what do you think the coin who are potential to increase in the future. Because to bounty campaign they high chance to failed if the project failed too.

No one will give you guarantees that those coins you bought on the exchange will be successful in the future (if these are coins below the top 100), but buying coins you spend your money, and if you participate in a campaign bounty, you risk only your time and strength.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
Trading is more porfitble because you can choise what do you think the coin who are potential to increase in the future. Because to bounty campaign they high chance to failed if the project failed too.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
You can learn how to trade and at the same time do bounty campaigns. Profit from bounty you can use in the day trading
Activity: 275
You can participate in both types, because generosity does not take much time. The other is not a hindrance. This is all income
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
At the bull market both of them is good, bounties gives good money and short term trading is good because every project rising in few days almost. But for the bear market this is not like this, you cant earn money from bounties because there is no icos etc, and for short term you can lose money easily.
Activity: 921
I think that the trade will not be much use with this amount, but you can try. You can just invest and wait a month or two, as the market should start to grow now and eventually I think you will have about $ 800 for this month or two. Bounty companies do not require investments, so you can always take part in the bounty you liked the project.
Activity: 644
Better buy an account full membera for 300-400 dollars,and you can thus participate in all the bounty,and even more so in the signatures, and for the signature to get good money!And on the bounty you earn a lot more than $ 400 to invest in tokens,even promising and wait for them to grow, even X10 if you grow, you will have $ 4000,and with the bounty lead 80 companies, in half a year there will be more than 6-10 thousand, that's the prospect for you
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Think about which of the two is best for you, bounty is good if you have time to spare for bounty campaign same as trading you must be table and ready to dedicate time to it. The main point is you can do both they both needs time and dedication.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Nothing prevents you from using both options for earning money, for short-term investments, you do not need to spend a lot of time, you buy altcoin and place a warrant for sale, this is the case, you can bounty campaigns for the rest of the time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
You can do both participating in the bounty and doing short term trading, both of which are equally beneficial if you can divide the time to do both. You can invest $ 400 into cryptocurrency, but invest in the right coins that have the potential to increase or at least that can give you profit.
Activity: 378
I prefer to choose the bounty campaigns because I think the rewards are great and all I have to do is to spend my time in a valuable way
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
Of course nowadays it is better to trade for short-term than to participate in bounties, but it is more risky to trade in such a way now than participation in bounties, because in case you are not paid you reward, so you may loose the time only, but trading you may loose the time and the money as well.
Activity: 293
We should combine both forms of short-term trading or bounty campaigns. As we participate in Bounties campaigns to earn coins and make use of the market to conduct trading in the short-term is very effective and potential. This is a short-term form of investment for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think is more profitable if you do both of them.
you can do bounty campaign, and do investment too.
so you can get more profit.
Short terim trading is the faster way to get profit more than you do bounty
but,if you can do both of them you can get double profit  Grin

Short-term trading is very risky and usually, the profit amount is less. But if you participate in bounty campaign you can earn more profit compared to short-term trading. If you have an investment then go for trading and if you do not have the money or you want to minimize the risk then I suggest you participate in a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 93
bounty companies are terrible to make money..there are very small rewards for a large number of actions.. of course I prefer the short term trading! Also it can be easy with the bots using.
I don't agree with you because it depends on ICO and their conditions. What the bots do you prefer? I doubt that you make a lot of money there
Try to use tradesanta.com because it's free.. There are not so many strategies, but you still can earn some. Well, when it’s free why not to try.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
bounty companies are terrible to make money..there are very small rewards for a large number of actions.. of course I prefer the short term trading! Also it can be easy with the bots using.
I don't agree with you because it depends on ICO and their conditions. What the bots do you prefer? I doubt that you make a lot of money there
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
I think is more profitable if you do both of them.
you can do bounty campaign, and do investment too.
so you can get more profit.
Short terim trading is the faster way to get profit more than you do bounty
but,if you can do both of them you can get double profit  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
For me it's better to have a short term trading this day because this days market is very red so that short term trading is one of the best option this days. But bounty campaigns still good and recently I'm participating in some bounty and they giving me a good payment in every task I done for their project.
Activity: 490
If I prefer short-term investment because the faster the velocity of money is, the better the more profits that I get, the silent money can hamper my economy so the short-term investment is better for me than with 400 dollars unless you have more than 10000 dollars muogkin or more long investment will not be a problem
Pages:
Jump to: