Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 7. (Read 100431 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
As far as I'm concerned you should invest better, as investment will be less time consuming and labor intensive, but if you participate in the bounty it takes time and effort, but in return you will not cost. initial cost, not afraid of the risk of losing capital.
Activity: 166
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

What prevents you from combining? Participate in the bounty and invest your money! Suppose the project IOTEX, constantly play their tokens. And the project is well suited for investment!
It looks like you just made that project name up. IOTEX, what even is that? I don't want to invest in that lol
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
Give me some suggestion!

What prevents you from combining? Participate in the bounty and invest your money! Suppose the project IOTEX, constantly play their tokens. And the project is well suited for investment!
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
Both short term trading and bounty hunting are good and can actually earn some good amount of money if you are good at either of them, the only thing is that bounty is easy and free to start.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
400usd is not that much but you can start smth from it. I would say to give it a try
Activity: 658
If you have enough experience in short term trading maybe it will be more profitable than bounty campaign, but if you have enough time in your life maybe you should try to doing both of them. I think 400$ is enough to start your investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
For the time being I would prefer to join the bounty campaign. Crypto's market price is not enough to trade. Can trade, but the results will be difficult to produce large amounts. Following a bounty campaign on a promising project might be much better. Instead of trading coins at prices below purchases.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I recommend trading short for you with 400 USD with a profit of at least 4% every day you can get 16 USD per day and the number will continue to increase
for now the bounty campaign is not good, because there are so many bad ICOs that even SCAMMER starts arriving at the ICO project
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Give me some suggestion!

You have the money anyway, so just go ahead with short term investment. $400 is enough of an investment to start making profits of around $100. Just be patient and be smart about tranding. Also consider the costs and the transaction time per transfer or trade.
If for short term I would suggest to use investment trading is very capable to generate sizable profits even though in the short term is more profitable.
so I highly recommend it.
Activity: 504
Give me some suggestion!

You have the money anyway, so just go ahead with short term investment. $400 is enough of an investment to start making profits of around $100. Just be patient and be smart about tranding. Also consider the costs and the transaction time per transfer or trade.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, if you know how to trade then I think that you can trade and do a little bounty , of course I would not advise you to do social networks. do signatures or translations it is very well paid
Trading and doing the campaign would be sorta helping you to make more and learn more in the coin that you picked.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Short term trading especially the day trading is very lucrative and generates profits on daily basis if only the trader is able to make the right choices of coins and time properly. It requires copious time when done manually. Bounty programs can be done as a part time work or during leisure because it does not require for more time.
Activity: 196
Well, if you know how to trade then I think that you can trade and do a little bounty , of course I would not advise you to do social networks. do signatures or translations it is very well paid
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
Why bounty campaign? You don't need to invest on it because you only need to join and invest your time on it not your money and afterwards they will send your stakes. Invest wisely in short term investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
You're trying to compare completely different directions. How can you compare a trade that requires your own money investments and a bounty company that does not require money from you, you only spend your free time to promote the project.
Well, they are both ways of making some money off cryptocurrencies, they are different indeed, but it is totally understandable that someone asked this to know which one is more convenient.
Activity: 644
I think in this market condition both are risking , Lot of ICOs got fail and because of that bounty participant doesn't receive reward. otherwise bounty hunters have to wait long time for receiving rewards. Short term trading is also risky in this market condition. But I think if someone has more knowledge about trading short term trading is best option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
Keep in mind that trading is not as easy as it seems. Trading is an art that requires a lot of effort. And bounty - it's easy money, but not always big
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
Give me some suggestion!

You can do both in trading if you have good strategy you will earn good profit in short period of time. But in that amount of capital better split a portion to buy altcoins that cheap in value but it has good potential to grow in the market.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Give me some suggestion!
If you are a great trader you can earn more profit in short term trading because right now not all the bounty campaign is profitable and if we are not lucky to find a good bounty for sure we can not able to have a lot of money.
The market has deteriorated over a long period, causing most ICOs to fail and not return profits to investors, so ICOs be forgotten. There are not too many investors interested in ICOs and less and less ICOs campaigns, of which the number of ICOs giving the real bonus to Bounty Hunter is less.
Activity: 602
Recently, more and more people realize that bounty is probably not what it used to be, of course there are projects that still pay for bounty work, but most of the projects still do not pay anything, you need to do something about it, therefore trading is cool.
Pages:
Jump to: