Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 8. (Read 100431 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If may to choose between this two i am better choose short term trading investment, not only in short term but much better is long term too. But as of now i used to work bounty campaigns because of lack of capital for investment, but time will come i can do it both for the future.
Activity: 434
doing both is pretty good. Your capital can be to buy cheap coins that have the potential and conduct bounty campaigns that only require enough time and do not need to spend money
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
These two are really different but of course relates the same thing and that is to earn money. Bounty campaigns needs time and effort and similar to what I have a friend who did spent about 6 months of doing bounty campaign which I don't know as of now yet if they will really receive the bounty. It really takes sometime and it is as well like a gamble that if you are lucky you will receive just enough but if unlucky worst will be expected like you will be given nothing. Short investments on the other hand may have a real income but sad to note if you are as well unlucky you may just lose your money. Just like when I bought an altcoin in the thought that it was the bottom price because it had dropped so low but only to find out that It wasn't the bottom yet. I found myself losing about 50 percent. Due to negligence and the lack of expertise because it was my first time doing it. Now I realize that it was really hard to gamble on these things not unless you are really experience about the market for cryptocurrency. So my advise to you is that if you don't want to lose money then better do bounty it might be the safest but you have to work hard for it. But if you are really ready and experienced you may do short term trading. Just don't forget to plan in advance to avoid losing too much. Stop loss level are important.
Activity: 94
Of course trading with short Stop loss is much better than bounties. It is so possible to earn much more than for work in bounties
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Both of them really like it because with short-term trading I can make a profit every day and for the campaign I can get extra income to increase capital in trading on the market, so if we can do both, why should we choose one because if we can then all our income can be more and it can change your life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
You're trying to compare completely different directions. How can you compare a trade that requires your own money investments and a bounty company that does not require money from you, you only spend your free time to promote the project.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
It's totally depends form knowlges and posibilities in crypto, with no knowleges you just won't be able to find good bounty or good ICO for investment, as for trading it's much harder than previous things. I recommend you start from bounty and learn with each day about cryptomarket.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
You should be very careful when you are going into trading, there is a chance that you might make one wrong move and that $400 will turn into zero really fast. I would suggest that you use that money to buy a coin which you can hold for the long term. Then keep doing bounties to get even more coins that you can add to your portfolio
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
If it can work on both, then do all. But if you must choose, so this time I prefer to short term trading. because it's much more quickly bring in profit. from the campaign on the bounty is indeed present many projects scam.
Activity: 80
Short term trading requires much more skills than bounty actiities. The threshold for entering the market as a trader is much higher.
A mix of both will be appropriate, I guess, because you should know when to sell your bounty tokens, too.
Short term trading does require a lot of skill to earn money. The top coin for the short term would be the original LTC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Short term trading requires much more skills than bounty actiities. The threshold for entering the market as a trader is much higher.
A mix of both will be appropriate, I guess, because you should know when to sell your bounty tokens, too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
As a rule, in the bounty participate those who earn coins without investing  . As a rule, when the bounties hunters are handed their coins the price of them drops sharply. It's usually lower by 10 times then the price of the coin price at  ICO. Therefore, most them  trie merge at a high price. And then, when the coin falls in the price, its buys  in the hope of profit in the future.Such manipulations harm projects and many teams stop working.
Activity: 579
Give me some suggestion!
If you are a great trader you can earn more profit in short term trading because right now not all the bounty campaign is profitable and if we are not lucky to find a good bounty for sure we can not able to have a lot of money.
those users of crypto-currencies, which devote a lot of time to electronic business, can afford not only short-term investments, but also participation in Bounty companies .
Activity: 392
Give me some suggestion!
If you are a great trader you can earn more profit in short term trading because right now not all the bounty campaign is profitable and if we are not lucky to find a good bounty for sure we can not able to have a lot of money.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I joined this forum not long ago but I have made sure whatever I earn from this forum I invest or involve myself in trading on crypto exchange platforms. I suggest the two are both good to join to earn more tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
it is now when the market is falling you should not risk your money and better engage Bounty
Activity: 546
Bounty has lost its former glory majorly due to the bad market, many ICOs are postponing and after months to years of bounty you may earn little to nothing for your effort.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bounty campaigns aren’t working now. There is no any profit, and there are lots of cheaters. If you have 400$ you can buy 5-10 coins from the first positions of the coinmarketcap. But it is very risky for you in the situation of falling market. Therefore you can lose almost all funds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
If you do not want to invest any money in investing, then the company's bounty is an excellent opportunity to earn your initial capital, and in the future it is already possible to invest.
Activity: 532
Short-term investment and participation in bounty campaigns are two different forms and you can not compare. In this case you should do both because it will help you increase more profit. Join the bounty campaign is free and it only takes away your time. Try short-term investment and join the bounty if you have a lot of free time each day
Pages:
Jump to: