Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 2. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

I think it is better to do a long-term investment for now on because it is having a bigger chance to earn a huge profit in the future just be patient. There are many potential coins now, just make your own research and study it in the market so that you didn't regret later but continuously believing to hodl it because you know its platform that every people can be adopted and benefited from it in the future and make the price pump in the market.
Activity: 1121
December 01, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
Which do you prefer?

What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Both short term and long term are important for trader.But long term is better than short term, because long term has little risk. So long term is more profitable for me.First and foremost, I would like to invest Bitcoin for long term.There are more few coins which are important and trustworthy such as ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC, USDT etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 30, 2018, 05:21:52 PM
According to me, both short term investment and long-term investment is good. But I honestly recommend you don't do short term trade if you are a new trader. Cause its very very risky.

I agree! hybrid diversification strategy: making long-term investments on projects that we believe are more robust, and medium-short on projects that have interesting graphs (of pure speculation)
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
I prefer long term investment its the easiest and laziest thing part of investment but it takes me a lot of time digging about project and study their potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 30, 2018, 01:33:50 PM
According to me, both short term investment and long-term investment is good. But I honestly recommend you don't do short term trade if you are a new trader. Cause its very very risky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
November 30, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
To be honest i would prefer short term if i invest in Crypto market because it is full of uncertainties and constraints. Predictions are not working in it. but i wanna invest into regulated market than i would prefer long term because there are such example of people who got rich because of holding shares for more than 10 years. Even we can find Crypto investors who hold Crypto for long term but current scenario it is very different because of controversy it is facing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
I prefer long-term investment because a long time made me forget, and I will invest in coin eth which is more promising. I think long-term investment on its basis trains me to learn to know patience rather than short term
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
Invest right now seems to be a long-term investment. For almost one year already, the market had lost 75% of its price. But, believing with the technology attached to the cryptocurrency.coins, there's no doubt that the market will rise again. Day trading also good these days, but for experienced traders only. For basic traders, it's very risky.
Activity: 952
November 29, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
I choose a long-term investment. I believe in the cryptocurrency market and in the fact that over time it will grow and develop. Therefore, I consider projects in the long term for 5-10 years.
Activity: 797
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
November 29, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
Of course I choose long-term investment, cryptocurrency is something that will continue to grow as digital technology advances, so I think in the future crypto prices will rise.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 29, 2018, 05:14:14 PM
I think this depends of the price, let say someone buy a coin this month and next month all markets go high and make 10x profit if sell. But i prefer long time investment, but not always is a good strategy or bring profit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 29, 2018, 04:59:13 PM
I wont consider investment to be long or short in a market where we have the period of pump, dump and manipulation. Exploit every bullrun and bear run. Sell at the peak and buy at the lowest is the idea. The trend will always be the same.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
November 29, 2018, 04:20:48 PM
Which do you prefer?

Depends on the type of investment and strategy:  short-medium term mostly investments if you follow the charts and you are interested to trading, in the long term if you base yourself only on fundamentals.

it's true but most of the time it's using the long term to get big results, because the short term is very difficult to get results because the market is not necessarily experiencing good changes later
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
I am a long-term investor for a simple reason, I do not have the time and not enough nerves for short-term tradings. I really admire who can make a profit on day trades.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 29, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
Which do you prefer?

Depends on the type of investment and strategy:  short-medium term mostly investments if you follow the charts and you are interested to trading, in the long term if you base yourself only on fundamentals.
Activity: 546
November 29, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Crypto investment is good in long term now because market fluctuation is very rapid and this has changed the whole world because now when you have investment you must have patience because values of your investment will be change instantly and then you will not be able to withdraw your origonal investment so i think that it is good to invest for long term in crypto market.
Activity: 812
November 29, 2018, 10:34:24 AM
if you look at the current market conditions longterm is the best choice, because we know if we do a short term it will not get a profit and it will only make a loss because the potential profit is very little. so this is something that we really think about carefully
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
November 29, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Long term, of course.

When you buy a house, you invest for a long term, you need to re-build it, make some changes, and you sell it 3 or 5 years later, also the price increased a lot.

The same happens with crypto (but not too many years) but yes, 1 - 3 years are necessary for a good investment.

House is different, I don't take it as an investment because like what you said, there is a maintenance so you have to spend.
Over time, the house will depreciate but the land will appreciate, so only land for me is an investment.

Crypto, on the other hand is based on supply and demand and I am thinking in the future the demand will increase.
November 24, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
Long term, of course.

When you buy a house, you invest for a long term, you need to re-build it, make some changes, and you sell it 3 or 5 years later, also the price increased a lot.

The same happens with crypto (but not too many years) but yes, 1 - 3 years are necessary for a good investment.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
Which do you prefer?

https://i.imgur.com/2KGMO6k.jpg

Definitely long. If you a early investor you understand. Nothing will give you more profit that crypto. I know, i tried lot's of different platforms and exchanges. Currently i stay on ethermium.com buying some perspective tokens like 0x for future times. This will pays of 100%.
Pages:
Jump to: