Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 5. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 29, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
Follow me long term investment or better. But short play is more profitable but easier to lose. I hold the EOS camera

Actually if we take out the history, all the people who became rich in crypto earned in long run only. Almost all of them invested for long long time and now worth billions and even still they hold the coins. Majority invested in Bitcoin like Tim Draper and Winklevoss Twins who own big portfolios. This is the benefits of long term investment. The short term investment is good for quick profits but it is not wise to expect quick profits in crypto.
Agree that indeed people who really can survive with crypto with the old conditions indeed they will be able to get big profits not panic when there is a big issue or a bad situation as it is now they don't panic
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
September 29, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
Follow me long term investment or better. But short play is more profitable but easier to lose. I hold the EOS camera

Actually if we take out the history, all the people who became rich in crypto earned in long run only. Almost all of them invested for long long time and now worth billions and even still they hold the coins. Majority invested in Bitcoin like Tim Draper and Winklevoss Twins who own big portfolios. This is the benefits of long term investment. The short term investment is good for quick profits but it is not wise to expect quick profits in crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
The position you take as regards your trading endeavour will depend on your outlook!  If you are looking for safest place to grow your fund in cryptocurrency,  you just have to trade bitcoin both in the short to long term.  If  you are daring and bold,  you may play Altcoin!
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
Base on my experience the best to invest is by just purchasing bitcoin and holding it for long term. Its the most preferred and the best way to invest for most.

You buy bitcoin and hold.

Obviously, I'm a fan of long term investment. Short term investments are good but what's next if you're done taking profits there? I'm visioning for longer term and want to take profits in the longer term.

Short term investment needs more focus and time unlike long term investment, you can relax and stay calm all the time.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 08:43:43 PM
Long term investment and Short term investment both are different perspective to invest in Cryptocurrency. If you looking to long term investment you should invest in top trending Cryptocurrency for example top 10 Cryptocurrency is more convenient to long term. If you looking to short term investment you should invest any cheap altcoins but you must carefully check the white paper and road map of the coin then we can analyse the past history of the altcoin it is more than enough to identify the best short term coins.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 07:47:39 PM
I prefer long-term investments. Because Long-term investing might also save you other expenses, such as transaction costs from active trading and you'll sleep better at night. But I use short-term investments at a certain time.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
September 28, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
I often use both strategies, the short term I use when I get tokens from bounty campaigns, and for long term I prefer coins in the top 15 coinmarketcap like bitcoin, ethereum, and others. For me it's more profitable.
Activity: 672
September 28, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
actually the system in crypto currency is very easy to buy at a cheap price and sell at an expensive price. Long-term investment will certainly be risky because there is nothing to guarantee if the investment is successful
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
September 28, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
I prefer long-term investment in BTC, because I believe the world needs a financial revolution. I think BTC can become a global money in the future.
I also prefer long term investment because even it will take for many months or even a year but once the value of our crypto will rise just like what happen last year for sure we can really earn a lot of money and it will be very worth it.
Activity: 343
September 28, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

The strength of the short-term strategy is the fast turnaround and quick profit margins. But not necessarily profitable. Long-term time-consuming strategy is a good time to invest in the right time. I focus on Bitcoin and ETH as long term. ICOS and Altcoins campaigns are usually short-term.
Activity: 588
September 28, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
In the current market situation I will prefer both, short term & long term as well.
Normally long term trading can give you some profit, in short term in a sudden pump you can make profit but in a sudden dip you can lose as well.
Activity: 884
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 10:07:19 AM
I prefer long-term investment in BTC, because I believe the world needs a financial revolution. I think BTC can become a global money in the future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 04:09:44 PM
If I think in short-term trading and investment is good and it depends on the trader's mindset and his skills that we take seriously and develop as a better trader from there. Therefore, everyone has to decide for themselves. Every investment has its advantages. The main thing is to be confident in the company where we invest. Undecided
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
It depends on you. If you have good ideas about the market then you can invest in short-term. Short-term investments can be more profitable. But its risk is more.
The long-term investment you will gain after long periods. But the risk is less.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
I think both investments are good and profitable depending on the performance and potential of the coins/projects that you have invested in. The only risk I see for long term is when your target is not reached after years of waiting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
Long-term investment can be done when choosing good and potential coins. it is done to maximize profit, while the short term can be done when it has a coin that has the potential to dump and certainly it's not too good in the long run.
Long-term investment will be very beneficial in the long run because short term is very risky and might regret after doing since short-term is just a matter of wild guess whenever selling. Long-term investment on cryptocurrency might take too time before benefiting but trust me, i've been there having my long-term investment and the product was a massive gain.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 27, 2018, 04:23:54 AM
it seems you should be able to understand and know how to invest well and correctly and make sure you already know the advantages and disadvantages of making long-term and short-term investments because if you can't know that then you will be very difficult to get a profit.
In this very risky market, you need to be smart in order to survive.
If not, you will fail because the whales can anytime play the price and you might panic which will loss your chance to enjoy the future of crypto.
yeah, what's more when you pass a chance. I think that short-term, and long-term investments all depend on the situation. Well, for me, when I feel lucky, I will take the opportunity right away.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
September 27, 2018, 03:34:39 AM
it seems you should be able to understand and know how to invest well and correctly and make sure you already know the advantages and disadvantages of making long-term and short-term investments because if you can't know that then you will be very difficult to get a profit.
In this very risky market, you need to be smart in order to survive.
If not, you will fail because the whales can anytime play the price and you might panic which will loss your chance to enjoy the future of crypto.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
I think this is rely upon the occasions and expertise that you need to deal with that your venture. In the event that you can spend just 1 or 2 hours to make examination the market, so for the better make contribute by long haul, yet on the off chance that you can spend more occasions to exchange its greatly improved doing short exchange to most extreme the benefit. For long haul speculation is you will make benefit in a year, however in short exchange will conceivable to make benefit in month to month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: