Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term vs. Long term investments - page 3. (Read 4000 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
I prefer to keep my coins in the long term, Hold is freedom and that depends on the roadmap of each coin so we have convincing calculations and predictions in determining the steps. because every development takes time to develop their system
The cryptocurrency I like is bitcoin. In investing, I prefer a long-term investment, because I still have a permanent job. But that also depends on the price of bitcoin and the rate of increase that I predicted. Because bitcoin prices fluctuate, instinct factors are very important besides rationality.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 02:58:41 PM
Which do you prefer?

Hello Everyone, want to ask few questions here.

Short term or Long term investment?
Which is more profitable to you?
What coins  do think that is good for long term now?

Feel free to comment your ideas and opinions.

In my opinion long term investment is too much profitable as well as safety than short term. Both are profitable too but for considering risk i like long term investment. In short term investment everyone need to be good analyst and have right up to date knowledge about crypto market. But all time a man can't maintain this requirement that's why long term is my favorite investment.   
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
Most people are not fit to trade coins to make constant profit and also most of these coins are gonna tank in the short-term anyways. So just pick a couple soild long term investments.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 21, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
Short-term investment and Long-term investment both very profitable investment. Long term mean 2 or more years hold cryptocurrency and short-term mean 6 month or 8 month hold. I personally like short term investment.
Activity: 332
October 21, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
I'm sure it's not the right time for short term investments. The situation on the market is not encouraging, and short term investments are only for experienced professionals now. The others should wait for the bull run for sure. Long term investments are much safer and wiser at the moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
I combine these two types of investments. Part of my money I invested in a few coins for a long shelf life. And the other part is used daily trading. I am comfortable with these two types of investments.

I also use both ways. Hodling Bitcoin and Ethereum, I deal with the day trading working with the cheaper cryptocurrencies. I guess that when you combine these activities you make more money.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 21, 2018, 01:53:23 AM
both methods I still use often, but I tend to choose long term investments because I think it will be useful to me in the future, and if you choose the best coins for long-term investment, bitcoin and ethereum are the best.

I use both long and short term investment as well. My trading style is depend on the market conditions. Whenever I reach my target shortly then I will use short term trading and whenever I don't get my target in the long run, then I will hold it longer.
It depends mostly on what type of coins we have, whether they in development or already established that have ways to pump . some coins that are in future development and hands on team are worth holding.
you are right. nothing is certain in cryptocurrency, it all depends on the type of coin you hold. it might be very good if you try to hold bitcoin, and ETH in the long run, but it might be different when you have an altcoin, because I think that altcoin is suitable for investment
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
both methods I still use often, but I tend to choose long term investments because I think it will be useful to me in the future, and if you choose the best coins for long-term investment, bitcoin and ethereum are the best.

I use both long and short term investment as well. My trading style is depend on the market conditions. Whenever I reach my target shortly then I will use short term trading and whenever I don't get my target in the long run, then I will hold it longer.
Activity: 588
October 20, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
I prefer to keep my coins in the long term, Hold is freedom and that depends on the roadmap of each coin so we have convincing calculations and predictions in determining the steps. because every development takes time to develop their system
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 20, 2018, 07:43:33 PM
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
I think that the best short-term investment in cryptocurrency. The exchange rate of cryptocurrencies can also be unstable, but it is better to invest a little and not for a long time. So more likely that you can minimize the risk of losing the Deposit, and at the same time earn.
Activity: 126
October 10, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
I combine these two types of investments. Part of my money I invested in a few coins for a long shelf life. And the other part is used daily trading. I am comfortable with these two types of investments.
copper member
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
Long term gives a relative peace of mind, just invest and never come back to check prices until after some years, but for short term investors, the dips and ups here and there tend to set up some adrenaline and if not well controlled cause certain amount of discomfort. I would prefer long where there is reasonable amount of fund and several other income sources
Activity: 266
October 05, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
In my case, i prefer most for the long term trading as it suits for me due to my studies hence i need a lot of time for the studies. When i am doing long term trading the only thing which i need to spend my time is to find a good project to invest. But when it comes to day trading or short term trading it takes a lot of time frequently and it puts a big stress on to my mind. Therefore, the long term trading is best for me .
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 05, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
I prefer short-term investment for personal economic reasons. I only take profit of margin trading. I don’t dare to invest long term until good regulation is created.
I am choosing long term investment because this strategy gives me a huge profit last year so i am just hoping that i earn a huge profit again by doing long term investing and i know that many peole also prefer long term because it is not hard to do

yes i agree . most of us will prefer long term as it is more safer and can always guarantee a huge income as when compared to shorter terms . i can say this year 2018 has been a bad year for cryptos and also for short term trader/investors due to the fact that they cannot make a profit more oftenly .

overall , short or long term wont still be possible if you are hodling a bad coin . so coin choice are still the most important factor above all .
Activity: 476
October 05, 2018, 03:59:54 AM
I want to earn montly consistent profit from crypto trading so i chooce to do short term trading,  and my target profit will be according to situation of crypto market,  in bull market i have target profit 50% to 100% amonth and in bear market  i will trade on margin crypto trading and others asset that has lower volatility by target profit 30% amonth.
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
I prefer short-term investment for personal economic reasons. I only take profit of margin trading. I don’t dare to invest long term until good regulation is created.
I am choosing long term investment because this strategy gives me a huge profit last year so i am just hoping that i earn a huge profit again by doing long term investing and i know that many peole also prefer long term because it is not hard to do
Activity: 224
October 03, 2018, 03:32:14 AM
I would choose long term investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 03, 2018, 03:19:26 AM
The position you take as regards your trading endeavour will depend on your outlook!  If you are looking for safest place to grow your fund in cryptocurrency,  you just have to trade bitcoin both in the short to long term.  If  you are daring and bold,  you may play Altcoin!
We have a clear difference between long term investment and short term investment and furthermore we know very well about several coins which we consider best for either short term or can act best as long term. Bitcoin should be your long term investment if you are looking for huge profit while other Altcoins like Litecoin should be your short term investment if you want normal profit in a short time interval.

Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
In my opinion long term is the best way to earn some profit. It's too risky for short term investment. Because crypto trade is too much sensitive. Every time market are changing. sometimes it's huge.... so its better to stay way from short time investment.
If you have Bitcoins in then do not think to sell early and to get profit early because we should know about it that it is long term investment source and we should not treat it as short term otherwise we will see its bad consequences only. Do think that if you are proceeding for Bitcoin then you must have the ability to stay firm at least 1 year or it may result in profit early.
Pages:
Jump to: