Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 9. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
August 11, 2018, 04:42:46 PM
Frankly, I don't think it's high time to buy altcoins, it's better to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, cause we know for sure they will survive such challenges. So I would recommend to buy btc or eth, but investing in ICO is not the worst idea for now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

You should be buying any altcoins that you want to buy now. Go look  at the market, it is a bloodbath, coins are losing value rapidly, so many of them are so cheap to the point that no one thought they could get to. So if you want to buy, now is the time for you to get your hands on as much altcoins as possible. Also be careful with the coins that you buy.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
if you look at the deteriorating market conditions, it is very good if used as an opportunity to buy altcoins. for preparation when the altcoin price rises again. then we will benefit big ..
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 11, 2018, 09:20:27 AM
Yes, it's still good to invest in altcoin now and we know that altcoin can give us better return of investment than investing in bitcoin but the risk is higher. Also the good news is the altcoin prices are too low. It's like there's a sale. Just be sure to choose altcoins that had good fundamentals.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

I think we need to buy more altcoins today so we have enough holding while crypto currency is still very cheap but we make sure to buy only those crypto that we think strong and profitable so our effort will not be wasted once the market recovers.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit. Low price of altcoins is the best time to buy and hold then. In the next months if the bitcoin will pump for sure altcoins will also pump. Just be careful of what altcoins you will invest because there also altcoins that is a shitcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
August 11, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Hi there,

I did the mistake to buy some alts in the last two weeks. I regret because I thought it was the dip for them. Unfortunately the continue bleeding and I am afraid they will. Beast time to buy alts would be just after (maybe 1 or 2 days) the bull run starts. You need to see the confirmation before getting in. It is wiser to be late than getting it early and watching them losing value every day instead.

Kind regards,
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
I think it's too early to buy altcons. the market is red and the price of altcoins is falling.
You never know if it's already the bottom of the dip, you can buy a little and continue to monitor the movement of that altcoin. If it continue to dip then buy a little again until it will reach the bottom. That way, you will benefit of the dip when the price becomes stable again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
August 11, 2018, 06:42:36 AM
Now you can buy but there is a chance to catch another bottom as a gift, but I still begin to slowly buy altcoins that I like best. Basically, this top of the coin, in other yet do not risk to meddle
Activity: 39
August 11, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
Presently altcoin is extremely down in the crypto advertise. So you can get some altcoin I am certain if hold in next couple of month I am certain you can get a decent benefit from this altcoin. I have some purchase altcoin hold for next couple of month I need to get a decent benefit from it. You can get some altcoin you can get a decent benefit from it.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
this is the rightmost time to buy altcoins now where the market is in a dip and almost all the coins are red. Buy the alts now and hodl till there is stability in the prices of the coins.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
Of course. I think this is the best time for invest altcoin. But you must invest in reliable coins.
In my opinion, you can invest in coinmarketcap's top coins.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
I think it's too early to buy altcons. the market is red and the price of altcoins is falling.
Activity: 103
August 09, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
These is the best time to buy any coin because the price and the value is already down

Today I bought 10% of the deposit. I want to see the growth of the market, but I do not deny that the market can continue to fall. Buy, but not for all money
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
These is the best time to buy any coin because the price and the value is already down
Activity: 274
August 09, 2018, 03:53:07 PM
Altcoins can be lower but these are not very risky prices,prices suitable for purchase.
Activity: 62
August 09, 2018, 03:49:30 PM
I think yes, if you have a favorite coin, you can choose to invest. After all, all the altcoin prices are falling, suitable for investment, and then long-term holding, waiting patiently.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 09, 2018, 03:47:19 PM
If you have an alt coin today, I would rather hold on to it for now since the market is bearish and we may see the price of Altcoin and Bitcoin to continue to slide down. If you have extra funds that ready for disposal, I would buy more and I would place that card somewhere safe. If price continues to go up, buy altcoins and proceed with caution as you may want Buy more rather than Sell some.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 09, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

Hope you did not buy altcoins at that time when Bitcoin was $8200. Because most of altcoins has lost about 50% its value since that time.
For example, When bitcoin was at $8200:
- ETH was about $500. Now it is about $350: 30% Lost
- NEO was about $36. And now it is about $21: 42% Lost

Nobody can see the bottom of the market.

Yes I agree with you.
In this dip almost all altcoins here even the bitcoin are in a lower price, and it's a good chance to buy more. But of course it depends on your capital invest on how much can you afford.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

Hope you did not buy altcoins at that time when Bitcoin was $8200. Because most of altcoins has lost about 50% its value since that time.
For example, When bitcoin was at $8200:
- ETH was about $500. Now it is about $350: 30% Lost
- NEO was about $36. And now it is about $21: 42% Lost

Nobody can see the bottom of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: