Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 37. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:44:51 AM

I think  holding NEO is better than selling , because people are investing in NEO , andit is mew in this markt so you have to gice a chance to it , and may be it will show how good it is , in the future !
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
Investing neo now is the good way to encourage your bright future in crypto. To my mind, that if you have a chance to invest so you should invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
For this coin there are pros and cons. In China, it has long been announced the project of creating a national cryptocurrency. I think that when they announce the project of creating a national state blockchain-platform, then at last many will understand that there are no prospects for NEO. So I would not invest in this coin
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:05:46 AM
I believe that all coins are good. Including neo. And it's never too late to invest. The main thing at the right time and this moment now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
There are many better altcoins in the market right now but it's still up to you if you have trust on NEO.

I personally recommend buying ICOs since ICO have a lot more profits than altcoins especially if it's legitimate. I mean, there are ICOs out there that are just huge scams or a great failure for all.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
Neo is a relatively stable project. It has been in development for three years, almost starting with Ether, but the development is obviously slower. Its risk is already low, but at the same time its future space is not big enough.

NEO is one of the most stable coins, while its volumes increase every month for the last six months. Very good investment.
NEO is the most stable coin?  In crypto there are no stable coins except Tether.  NEO is a good investment coin.

I agree with your statement. I think NEO coins are promising and are suitable for short and long-term investments, but also depend on how we hold them.NEO is a strong and profitable coin. so I think NEO is very good for us to invest.

Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
I paid attention to the project called NEO last year, but I don't think NEO has an advantage over Ethereum. But I found I was wrong. NEO is going up like crazy, a lot of projects are built on neo.
Activity: 181
July 24, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
NEO is a good coin and it seems to me that a small part of the money is worth investing in this coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

If NEO is a good product from your opinion, and you like how it develops, purchase it in your portfolio. Only the market will tell whether you're right or not. Don't purchase more than 10% of your portfolio! Good luck!
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 23, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
basically all cryptocurrency is good for hold in long term. and NEO is one of them but all that there is a risk. don't buy when the price is going up. some people are forced to buy coins when the price is already at the highest price. even if you want to keep it for a long term. buying at a high price is not something right.
Activity: 118
July 23, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Most likely when the market rebounds, the price for NEO will rise slightly.  But I think it's a bad idea to invest in NEO and hold the coins for a short term.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

Yes, I think NEO deserves to invest in it. Besides the fact that his technology is very good, I think his application is much higher than most other coins. I definitely think that NEO has potential for market development.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
Hi there,

NEO has got a potential but seemed to lose popularity or HYPE. I think for long and short term buying NEO at these prices would be profitable. $33 is a good price for day/swing trading. It has seen the bottom for now as RSI just headed upwards which has seen 26.

Kind regards,
I also think that the price of $ 33 is a very good price for investment.  And it's worth investing in NEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
July 23, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
Hi there,

NEO has got a potential but seemed to lose popularity or HYPE. I think for long and short term buying NEO at these prices would be profitable. $33 is a good price for day/swing trading. It has seen the bottom for now as RSI just headed upwards which has seen 26.

Kind regards,
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
July 23, 2018, 08:41:03 AM
I have a feeling also that Neo will be like ethereum and will become bigger. I think it is good to buy and invest in Neo. Thi is new but has a big potential to become something big.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 23, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
If you have a lot of money you can try to invest in NEO. Because I think NEO also has great potential for the future. And the price will rise well in the future. The popularity of the NEO is also quite good and becomes a good altcoins. So try to buy NEO if you want to invest there.
Only if you have a lots of spare money where you can hold for some longer term, NEO still struggling in terms of its value after that huge run last year, it's needed to have a lots of considerations if the community will begin pumping the coin again and those who are keeping it inside their wallets will stay calm
and wait for the good value again then yes you can consider this coin for long term investment.
Activity: 500
July 23, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
In my opinion, Neo is the best choice for long-term investment. Becuse it is a coin of future and very soon you will see price of coin will become more than $500 in coming year.
Activity: 384
July 22, 2018, 04:18:22 PM
If you have a lot of money you can try to invest in NEO. Because I think NEO also has great potential for the future. And the price will rise well in the future. The popularity of the NEO is also quite good and becomes a good altcoins. So try to buy NEO if you want to invest there.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
I think NEO is a really good option at the moment, is seems to have the same impact that ethereum had when it came out some time ago, but even better, you can definitely hold it cause it will bring some good ideas in the future.
Activity: 19
July 22, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
Yes should hold NEO as it price is very at the moment and if have neo hold it when the market is get up again it will easily be at $150 each.
Pages:
Jump to: