Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 34. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
I think that Neo is close to its top and it means that there is the last chance for you to buy it and to get a profit in the nearest future, benefit will be so high.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 08:05:40 PM
It's not easy to give advice but i keep some Neo in my wallet. Neo is known as the elevated high potential in future and the ethereum of China and the agreements made with the Chinese government.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
At present, the market is showing signs of recovery, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in NEO. NEO is one of the valuable altfcoin and good growth ability. It was born in China, it has great team, great support community. NEO also has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO will grow strongly in the future. I recommend you buy and hold NEO now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 07:51:08 PM
Neo got a lot of popularity and good reputation and success of neo will definitely put investors in good profit investing in coin-like neo will be safe bet
Activity: 1344
July 26, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
You should understand that in order to get the maximum profit, you need to buy any Crypto currency and not only for a minimum of six months or more. That there was some development of the project and, accordingly, price growth.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
July 26, 2018, 07:40:10 PM
In my opinion NEO is very much undervalued at the moment. This may be, because if the low market situation, but I know that NEO should be worth three times the price now. NEO is excellent choose to buy now and hold for a long time, so don't hesitate any more and do it. 
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 26, 2018, 07:35:05 PM
I recommend buying and holding NEO now. NEO is one of the potential altcoin. It was born in China, it has a development plan and technology is quite similar to Ethereum so NEO is dubbed as Ethereum of China. NEO has a professional team, it has good scalability. I believe that if you invest long term in NEO you will have a lot of profit in the future. NEO now costs about $ 33, which is a great opportunity for you to buy NEO cheaply.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 07:27:41 PM
I agree that NEO really has a good potential. I believe in this more after the latest news about absolutely new NEO 3.0. So yes buy and hold NEO is a good idea.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I think NEO too often experience a decline, and can be said until now always decreases and there is no increase again. when compared with bitcoin and ethereum the percentage of increase and decrease is inversely proportional.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I would agreed that Neo is one of the potential altcoins here in cryptoworld, Because there are some ico project now they used NEO platform to

run their project, just like what what happen to ERC20 which is ETH, so for me there will be no problem if nbuuy NEO then hold, besides all of us

here are free to do it, just my advise is never put it all your money in any altcoins here.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.

The study of the NEO forecast for 2018 will reveal the benefits from financial investments and the possibility of long-term work with a modern block system. In addition, it is worth noting the availability of services that allow you to exchange NEO for real currency
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
July 26, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
NEO is a fairly strong coin with its own potential. NEO has been developed with the development of platforms in some projects today. The progress will make NEO increasingly in demand by the crypto community, and will further enlarge the existing community in crypto. Now would be a good time to buy the NEO and hold it in the long run, so by the time crypto has become big and valuable, there will be many benefits to be gained.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 26, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
NEO is a Chinese blockchain, which may soon become the national currency of China. This is a joke, but in every joke there is some truth! Of course, NEO is a promising coin, many recognize this. I bought myself NEO, although it still disappoints me in price, but I'm still sure that this coin has a great future.
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
try to do your analytics and read analytics to other people's people. If you are sure of yours, do it as you see fit
Activity: 61
July 26, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
i think you need to do your research and find out it you can actually invest or not, check for the market value, market share and the growth rate.

But most altcoins paired with bitcoin show a negative dynamic, so in this bundle you will need to wait for the consolidation development on the BTC, which will restore confidence and buyers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
For me, such a coin as NEO is very promising and it must necessarily be an investor for long-term profit. The fact that the coin falls, it is connected with the market-but it is a great opportunity to buy at a good price
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
I highly believe in NEO technology with smart contract! It is supported by lots of Chinese companies and governments. Moreover, you will earn gas when holding NEO, very good, isn't it?  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 26, 2018, 02:46:58 PM
I would buy a some of NEO based on its past and current price, but if you take in long term, there are not serious prospect because NEO have strong competitors, I would sell neo at the first growth and bought something more promising.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
Once blondy was asked: how you will evaluate the probability of meeting dinosaur tomorrow on the street? She answered that probability is 50%, 'cause she ether will meet the dinosaur either not. I like to rewrite this over and over - besides useless crap wich is obviously useless crap anything can grow. Neo has good teh behind but it doesn't have such token platform abilities like Ethereum nether full wa possibilities like EOS.
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 01:03:05 PM
I think every investor should make decision on their own analysis. Because no one can be responsible for your lost money. Yeah, advices is acceptable from more experienced investor, but remember that last decision always on you. As for me, NEO is a project with big potential. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: