Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 38. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Neo is one of good coin and it has good potential of growth. I think, it is the right time to buy Neo because the current market price is down. Hold it for long term which will give good returns.
yes NEO is not a bad coin because of its great demand, and it will make the future of NEO most likely good. it would be wise to hold the NEO for long-term investments.
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:09:00 PM
Neo is one of good coin and it has good potential of growth. I think, it is the right time to buy Neo because the current market price is down. Hold it for long term which will give good returns.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
If you want to invest in a coin and hold this coin for a long term, then NEO is a good choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:28:26 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
Agreed with your comments since recently I was involved in some airdrop campaigns, and the airdrop campaigns forced me to give them the NEO wallet address.

NEO can indeed be classified under the category of coins that have an increasing development. with these improvements yielding the considerable profit. so by buying and holding NEO in the future, it is very capable to generate far greater profits in the future and make it a valuable main coin.
Activity: 128
July 22, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
Since you think this is a very good cryptocurrency, and there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, then of course you can continue to hold it and continue to buy it when its price falls to the bottom, believe in yourself. Judgment.
copper member
Activity: 210
July 22, 2018, 03:55:15 AM
Undoubtedly, NEO is going very good these days. NEO has a potential to easily survive in this market for long term. Everyone should hold their NEO coins for better result.
Activity: 105
July 22, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
The rapid development of neos was largely due to the development of Ethereum. The Ethereum network became congested. So it's right to invest in other ETH like projects.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 22, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
I have just bought another 4 NEO. Invested arroud 150USD. But if NEO hit ATH again, I will have arround 600USD.
So hope that this will happen Wink.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:45:53 AM
Anchor is a potential coin and can be profitable for investors. Given the impact of market volatility, NEO's low price, so buying and holding NEO is a smart decision at this point.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
July 22, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
There are so many NEO based projects waiting to really kick off right now. Mostly are very low priced and I think it will be positive for NEO once the whole scene picks up again. So besides stocking up on NEO (which I did a while back already), I'd suggest looking into a few NEO gems too (examples are: EFX, APEX and soon SPOT).
Activity: 700
July 22, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
This coin has prospects, if the developers will do more to implement smart contracts. I think that in the near future, China will begin to pour hard money on NEO and we will see its strong growth. In a short game it's 3 months in a long may be a whole year, just like no one now will tell.
Activity: 172
July 22, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
I think the current price of NEO is worth investing in.
Since NEO is at a low price, it is currently undervalued and therefore worth investing in.
Yes, I agree with you that the price of NEO is now decreasing so this is the right time to buy and invest it and expect the price will rise by the end of the year.
I think if you now buy coins, then in a year you can get a very good profit.  My advice is to invest now in NEO.
Activity: 252
July 22, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
I think the current price of NEO is worth investing in.
Since NEO is at a low price, it is currently undervalued and therefore worth investing in.
Yes, I agree with you that the price of NEO is now decreasing so this is the right time to buy and invest it and expect the price will rise by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
Agreed with your comments since recently I was involved in some airdrop campaigns, and the airdrop campaigns forced me to give them the NEO wallet address.

NEO is an Altcoin with such increasing developments. so as to be able to rely on Altcoin like this NEO to be a reliable coin forward. so it's great to bring the NEO into a precious coin in the future. so I highly recommend NEO to be held in the future making its development much more improved in the future.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 22, 2018, 02:56:38 AM
buying neo can be one of the best choices, because neo is now a coin counted in cryptocurrency and always compared with ethereum. then believe me if neo will give big profits to the owners of neo coins.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 02:53:46 AM
If you believe in the successful future of this coin, then yes, it is worth investing and keeping this coin for a long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
I am expecting a lot of growth for the NEO coin, so I already invested in NEO. NEO is a really good coin for short-term and long-term investments.
Activity: 490
July 21, 2018, 12:47:34 AM
I think it is advisable to buy Neo at this time because the current price is down and the opportunity will rise at the end of the year, it is very profitable if buying at this time.
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
Investors and NEO holdings are not encouraged as the NEO is currently trading at a low of $ 30. If you believe in NEO, invest in NEO at the moment, when NEO is at the bottom to make a profit when NEO rises. Or maybe you should look for NEO-funded ICOs projects to invest.
Activity: 122
July 20, 2018, 05:41:48 PM
Neo is a relatively stable project. It has been in development for three years, almost starting with Ether, but the development is obviously slower. Its risk is already low, but at the same time its future space is not big enough.

NEO is one of the most stable coins, while its volumes increase every month for the last six months. Very good investment.
NEO is the most stable coin?  In crypto there are no stable coins except Tether.  NEO is a good investment coin.
Pages:
Jump to: