Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 49. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 05, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
if you have extra money and spendable why not since neo is one good project and says Chinese ethereum,though the progress is too slow and seems will take along before going to moon again,last year 2017 this coin pump for two times but since then theres no other movement but downfall
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:29:11 PM
I also love NEO and have some coins in my portfolio. But I also recommend you to look at GAS, because its price is very cheap right now. And don't buy everything with one order, make it within 1-2 weeks.

P.S: Don't forget about diversification.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 05, 2018, 05:56:28 PM
This will my common answer that when holding or rather HODL investor should research and see to know its capabilities know what happened to NEO back than. Still for me every movement and correction is just normal like bitcoin and ethereum other altcoin as well I make sure that coins is not going to be shitcoin but in the end we can not know we only predict but can not truly know the outcome. Also it's great you ask here to know its outcome but besides those sayings, those reply you can't know because all I see in investment is gamble which you must think and see the possible results.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:20:20 PM
I think NEO is a good project and it can give profit in the nearest future. But you shouldn't invest a lot of money and you shoul read about project firstly.
Activity: 150
July 05, 2018, 04:18:33 PM
Yes, in NEO it is worth investing and keeping coins for a long term, but I advise you to wait for the price to fall.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
It seems like a really good option to take advantage of the drops in its price to get include it in your portfolio, overall NEO looks like a promising option, so get some and hold it because its price will rise for sure.
Activity: 228
July 05, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes, this is a good time to buy and hold NEO. Compared to the price of April ~ $ 100. NEO fell 60% at this time. There is no doubt about the prospects and future of NEO. In fact, ICO projects are increasingly moving under the NEO platform. Not incidentally, NEO is considered as a potential coin and is "China's ETH".
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 05, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

I think NEO is only suitable for short-term investment. NEO prices are not stable and easily manipulated by sharks. So NEO should not be held for long periods of time

When it comes to long term investment we no need to worry about the manipulations because it just last for short term and the potential project will get good value in the long term so NEO is one of the good project and we can hold it for long term maybe the price will go to moon in some years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

It is indeed a great project and in my opinion they are second behind eth in term of product so it's definitely a great idea to invest in neo especially if you are in for a long time. It's better than investing in some vaporware because they are not going to last long. I have neo in my portfolio although it's not a lot.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 10:26:26 AM
yes you should buy neo. check ethereum, how it developed and raised up. neo is one of the coins that can behave similar to ethereum. because neo based icos are coming day by day and it may be a good alternative to ethereum in the future.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Had doubted it in recent months, because it seems Neo really lost momentum. But at the beginning of this semester, I will put Neo as the first purchase target, and hold it until at least the middle of Q4.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Your opinion is convincing me that you do a research of this cryptocurrency and agree with you that Neo has a very potential project using smart contract, I'm sure that you are in the right track.

NEO is an investment and potential. New partners and large projects are seeking to work with NEO to build more large ecosystems in the future. If you want to invest in NEO, this is the best opportunity because in July there are many major events related to NEO and may affect the value of NEO in the next few weeks. The best advice at this point is to buy NEO only when the price is low and sell NEO when the price goes up, which is the basic principle when investing to make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 05, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
I am a supporter of Neo and I do think Neo is a coin with potential for price rise. The price at $30+ level is really attractive, I managed to buy some more Neo at $30.
Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

Your opinion is convincing me that you do a research of this cryptocurrency and agree with you that Neo has a very potential project using smart contract, I'm sure that you are in the right track.
Activity: 568
July 05, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

I think, all we need now is a long-term investment, and I believe that bitcoin and eth would be the better choice but if you think that Neo has potential then go ahead besides this coin had continuously gained a good perspective of the investors because of their blockchain technology.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
NEO is good buy even at current pumped price because it is one of the ETH competitor and smart contract based coins will be new bitcoin in future. Smart contract is one of the backbone for modern blockchain based technology so any coin that offer smart contract can boom soon.

NEO also announced they will be truly decentralized platform which have recently grabbed lot of attention. I am also one of the happy NEO holder and constant buyer.  
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

Neo showing a very impressive comeback having 8.91% increase from the previous price, so it is commendable for any investment strategy, it is better to buy at this very moment because Bitcoin is now gradually taking a rally on an upswing and NEO is also dragged by this increase, the deep that we had experienced for the past weeks might be the last one, so do it now, whatever you think that has the potential to invest.
Activity: 85
July 05, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
Neo has a very good project, a promising coin, I think you can invest in Neo.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
July 05, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

I missed to buy at low price and it is good thing to know that price is going down. If it drops below I will buy myself a bag of NEO, project has big potential and coin itself is producing gas, so there are many ways to earn with neo. To answer your question wait for price to go more down and then buy.
Activity: 728
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
July 05, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
NEO very good coin I think it is worth holding, it will still cost as ETH. Although in ETH, too, you can invest
Pages:
Jump to: