Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 50. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 05, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
NEO has lost a large amount of its value just like most other coins and tokens in the market at the moment, but this does not necessarily mean that this coin is done. The bear market is most likely the reason the reason behind its dip in value which is why I suggest HODLING it until the next bull market arrives since this coin does have a lot of potential and the NEO community completely support it no matter what which is why I am HODLING my stash currently.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 09:05:39 AM
NEO is very promising compared to most coins, because NEO is very practical, but NEO is much weaker compared to Ethereum and Bitcoin! why? Because the customer base is unstable!
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
July 05, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
Definitely a solid choice in NEO. Once the market turns properly Neo will be a leading alt for sure!
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
July 05, 2018, 09:03:22 AM
Try it ... Neo Really a very good investment coin, I think!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
July 05, 2018, 09:01:28 AM
To be honest with you, this kind of question should be answered by you alone. The only cryptocurrency that you can rely on is Bitcoin and Ethereum because two cryptocurrency space has been around far longer than most of the altcoins. If you think that NEO would have a bullish run in the market, then go for it, just don't do anything before you begin your research. Most of the time, the mistake of an investor is not doing their research even though it is very crucial specially in this space.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

yes, right now I am also holding some altcoins including NEO, because NEO has a very good authenticity if used as short term investment
may also be very good if used as a long-term investment, but I prefer to make it a short-term investment
Activity: 940
Merit: 105
July 05, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
NEO is an asset which gives gas as bonus/dividend. The real use and value lies in GAS which is used as gas/fees for the NEO blockchain platform while moving of NEO asset itself is free of fees. Just holding NEOs would keep rewarding with you GAS profit whether you are online or not. It's better than masternode and POS coins.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:52:14 AM
Estesstvenno dolen buy and store for as long as possible, because any coin if you appeared, then it is someone you need and will invest in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 05, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
of course yes, i think this year would be NEO year with all assets and own value, and this prices are still very cheap, i guess we will see 4 digits in 2019.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 05, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
I think neo is one of the best altcoin nowadays but if you are planning to invest and hold for a long term investment it is still much better to invest in bitcoin.
i think that even if you do not buy neo, ypu will be able to get peofit from other cryptcurrencies, neo is not hte only one
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 05, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
in my opinion, neo is one of the kost promising cryprocurrency now and many experts say the same, so why not to hold it
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 08:45:34 AM
I think neo is one of the best altcoin nowadays but if you are planning to invest and hold for a long term investment it is still much better to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 05, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
For me Neo is still a solid buy and it's currently trading below 50$,and anyone who love the Neo project can jump right in.
neo is grast and i believe that ypu will be glad that you hold or buy it, so i wish you good luck in this situation
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
If NEO's developer team have something fresh like they do in 2017 turning Antshares to NEO than it is wirth buying Grin Seriously I don't see what should happen to NEO to x5 it's price Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 05, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

if you are willing to hodl and invest for the long run profits, then Neo is the token for you, it has the tendency to break forth and reach 100$ during the bull run and it is a very good token, with perfect blockchains examples such as etherum

It has couple of tokens too and is making good strides as new altcoins are embracing its important from ZEEPIN, TO MCT, TO GALA AND NOW SPOTCOIN is doing the same. Neo is gonna surprise a few. get started with it.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 05, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

of course you shiuld hold neo if you have enough resources, many experts say it is one of the best cryptocurrency now
Activity: 95
July 05, 2018, 08:35:54 AM
For me Neo is still a solid buy and it's currently trading below 50$,and anyone who love the Neo project can jump right in.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
NEO is great coin, can't seem to stress this enough. In thy getting in your portfolio, get NEO. Beyond just having a great platform for ICO's to thrive on, hodling some NEO coins is of immense profitability as you get airdrops from projects on the NEO platform for being a hodler.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
July 05, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
Personally I won't invest in NEO , because I'm not sure it will become popular in the future . There are many other new and more technologically advanced projects which are more competitive than NEO . In my opinion , NEO may become popular if China will support it on official level . I think EOS , Ethereum , Cardano are more interesting for investing , because their product is more technologically advanced and often used right now .
Activity: 169
July 05, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

I prefer to keep the NEO because NEO itself is also much liked by people and so now many people buy and hold NEO especially now the price of crypto also decreased and with this decrease you better buy NEO and wait for the price back stable

Pages:
Jump to: