Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 23. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
If I were you, I will buy btc. It is te king of the marekt and the price of it will be the highest now and when the bull market comes. And btc has little risk to disappear suddenly which make our investment safer than others.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
I would have said half of each if there had been some other coin than Litecoin. Be that as it may, I could never prescribe putting into Litecoin to anybody. As theres very little advancement occurring behind it and its lead dev has doubtlessly denounced any kind of authority and has been advancing better activities, for example, NANO, which are an immediate danger to coins like Litecoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
August 14, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
In fact, 50/50 is a good option.

I would probably invest most of it in Bitcoin. However, this coin will always be in demand. Even when most altcoins are no longer needed.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:02:05 AM
The fact you ask here might be biased but do remember more coins bought=more profit if the price were to skyrocket...diversify though also.

This is a fallacy, profit comes from the percentage increase in the coins value. A lower price coin doesn't make it any more likely to moon. A lower market cap coin has a higher chance to moon since it doesn't take as much capital inflow to move the price.

To answer op question I would diversify into both coins but what I hear you asking is what coin offers most value at today's price. Bitcoin has taken a huge jump recently and it may be due a correction whereas litecoin has been moving sideways and could break out soon.

However, asking a litecoin Reddit is likely to yield a skewed response.

Activity: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
The fact you ask here might be biased but do remember more coins bought=more profit if the price were to skyrocket...diversify though also.

Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
Diversification is important when it comes to all forms of investment; I agree with the others saying half and half.

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
Both. Never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket!

Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 13, 2018, 06:54:04 AM
It will be an outmost benefit to you if you buy or invest in Bitcoin. This is the time to make the best out from crypto since the market is down. Never forget that you buy when the price is lower and sell when it becomes higher.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 13, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
As for me personally I prefer bitcoins that litecoin, just look at the situation on the market now, bitcoin is more stable than any other cryptocyrrency. Even when market falling btc fall much less now and go up much more.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 06:29:25 AM
Buy BTC now in this dip and sell it within couple of months and buy LTC then...
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
BITCOIN is best, bitcoin is top 1 coin, why must in bitcoin because best coins is safety for invest, dont worry if the price decrease we know its just a moment but in long time invest the price will back increase again

for me, I prefer to buy cheap coins like Litecoin than Bitcoin, because in terms of volume i can buy more litecoin that i can hold and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
Well, for me i should prepare to buy or invest in bitcoin this because they are more promising than litecoin and in fact few months from now we have already bear months. Which consider the start up of increasing value is at the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
Litecoin for now has an unpredictable future because its founder has sold most of its shares. so I suggest buying Bitcoin as your investment choice.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
BITCOIN is best, bitcoin is top 1 coin, why must in bitcoin because best coins is safety for invest, dont worry if the price decrease we know its just a moment but in long time invest the price will back increase again
Activity: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
BTC is winning the vote so far
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2018, 05:53:29 AM
after years of using, ltc v btc. ltc is the no brainer imho.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 13, 2018, 05:52:07 AM
I'm more than sure that you need to buy Bitcoin. Obviously, Bitcoin is better in terms of storage value. But even if we talk about the growth of the price of the cryptocurrency, even here Litecoin has no advantage. But the risks of losing money in Litecoin are much higher. There are no significant technical advantages for Lightcoin.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
I think at the present time, you should invest in bitcoin a lot, because now its value is down very low, so it would be better for you to invest in it now.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 05:29:48 AM
BTC is winning the vote so far
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 08, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
ltc, i think price ltc will same as eth

Ok

bitcoin can reach nine thousand dollars and after that will fall to a new annual minimum. Head of the BitMEX exchange, Arthur Hayes believes that bitcoin will collapse to five thousand dollars((((
Pages:
Jump to: