Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 25. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 08:05:57 AM
You don't have to do this, and you don't have to. But if you think about the future, you just need to buy them to store your savings in various cryptocurrencies. This is what smart people do with the usual currency-they keep savings in various banknotes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
You should buy litecoin. Reason being that bitcoin has grown way too much in the past years and with such high price then the potential for increased return on investments decreases but with altcoins like litecoin, they are just starting out. They have not grown much so there is still a lot of room for growth for the coin and more growth means more profit.

Yes, i think now is the right time for us to buy more cryptocurrency while the market value of some crypto are still very cheap including bitcoin and litecoin so we can earn more profit once the market will rise.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 08:01:16 AM
I would say Bitcoin, so many people who have no particular interest in Crypto have given BTC a chance, not quite mass adoptation but it did get a bit mainstream.  I don't think people are incligned to go for another coin that easy.  If there is one coin that has that status it's BTC.
I do hold some LTC myself, more then BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 08, 2018, 07:54:35 AM
You should buy litecoin. Reason being that bitcoin has grown way too much in the past years and with such high price then the potential for increased return on investments decreases but with altcoins like litecoin, they are just starting out. They have not grown much so there is still a lot of room for growth for the coin and more growth means more profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
It is interesting and strange why are you so against dividing your investing in 50%, but anyway if it is like it is I would say that but honest much better to invest in but you will have less of it for the same money.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 07, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
You should be buying bitcoin especially if you are planning to hold the coins that you buy for the long term. I don't even think 50-50 applies here anyway, if you want a good coin out of the two to put your money into then bitcoin is the best choice. It is the coin that you can be sure will be here for much longer than any of the other coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 05, 2018, 05:58:21 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
Litecoin is also one of the potential and valuable altcoin to invest. However, if you choose between Litecoin and Bitcoin, I would definitely buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin promises to bring a lot of profit to investors. Bitcoin is king of the market, it has great power, all altcoin are affected by Bitcoin prices. Many experts appreciate Bitcoin and say its price will reach over $ 20000 by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
August 05, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
Today it is better to buy bitcoin. This coin is much more reliable than any other alternative coins. The market is unstable, so you need to invest only in the most reliable coins.

It is not only today. Always have been better to invest in Bitcoin. Litecoin is a great project, but it is not near Bitcoin. The whole market is following Bitcoin and for a good reason, this is the best coin and the demand for it is always good.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
With the possible upcoming etf approval all focus right now is on bitcoin. Definitely will be investing in bitcoin when the time is right.
Activity: 87
August 05, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
Getting cryptos and coin offerings nowadays may be a decent option if hodlers are evaluating the long term movements of tokens and iCOs.However bitcoin and litecoin can be profitable short term.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
August 04, 2018, 11:30:25 AM
I most like the idea of buying bitcoin. I think that in the near future he has no competitors. He has already shown himself well in the market since its inception and still has many prospects for further growth
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:25:32 AM
I will stick to bitcoin for some time, litecoin seems kind of rubbish if you ask me, bitcoin is always a safe bet and you will definitely get a good amount of profits by holding it for a few years.
Activity: 602
August 04, 2018, 11:12:54 AM
Today it is better to buy bitcoin. This coin is much more reliable than any other alternative coins. The market is unstable, so you need to invest only in the most reliable coins.
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
I think it's better for you to buy bitcoin for short-term trading, the price of bitcoin is not stable, it can suddenly go up, and can suddenly down, you can take advantage of that condition for profit. rather than buying litecoin whose price is uncertain because it also depends on the price of bitcoin, it's better to buy bitcoin for short or long term trading.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Buy better bitcoin, it somehow will be more reliable. About light a lot of negatives on the Internet. Or look at other coins for the benefit of the choice is huge.
copper member
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
If am to choose between litecoin and Bitcoin, I will go for Bitcoin, I believe there's a greater tendency for Bitcoin to appreciate in value than any altcoin. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and determines the value of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
August 04, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

I would personally choose Bitcoin. I think LTC will not have much success in the future. It is a good project, but I think it is about the maximum of their capabilities.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 10:49:15 AM
Bitcoin is always number one. Bitcoin up to 50% market capitalization
Activity: 37
August 04, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
Definitely if you put such a choice then I choose bitcoin because I believe that it can cover humanity ! He just needs to solve the problem of scaling !
Activity: 38
August 04, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
I completely don't acknowledge Bitcoin, so I would take Litecoin from these two coins. I feel that there is extremely a prospect to profit on this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: