Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 24. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
You should buy both because bitcoin and litecoin because they are legacy coin with rich history in cryptocurrency. They ate leading coin and they will continue to lead cryptocurrency to next level of growth and development with good valuation!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
I think you better buy bitcoint which is more potential to be made as an investment, litecoint is also good but if compared with bitcoint it is still below, but if for short-term investment it would be better if you buy a litecoint
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 03:26:59 AM
Buy a bit of both. I'd say go for 90% BTC and then the rest LTC. Then learn how to secure it. Then look for other alts.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

Buy BTC
The potential behind bitcoin is more powerful than Litecoin
Activity: 60
Merit: 21
August 13, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
Man speaking right now the lLTC fans are about gone or have gone silent or (AWALL). The creater dumped at 300$ usd. I believe ltc is about to go to 20$. In my eyes there is a demand ford BTC. There is not a high demand for LTC. Look how longs its been around almost as long as BTC!!

Buy BTC!!!
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 13, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Depending on your investment for the long term or short term. If it was for the short term, then I recommend select litecoin. However, if you want a long term investment, then we recommend that you buy a bitcoin only.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Buyin Litecoin will give you much more profits than Bitcoin can give in accordance to its currenct position and being strong. Ltc is quite more profitable here.
Activity: 280
August 09, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
For me the answer is obvious. I will definitely choose Bitcoin. This coin rules the whole crypto world, so i prefer to have it more.
Activity: 25
August 09, 2018, 02:17:01 PM
as for me it is better to buy bitcoin as litecoin is not particularly reliable although at the moment the same can be said about bitcoin
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
If I were you I would chose Litecoin. It is very similar to Bitcoin, but it is a better version of it with faster transaction speed and lower fees. Moreover, it is cheaper than Bitcoin and has a lot of potential to grow Smiley
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
If you want good reward from your investment than invest only in Bitcoin because Bitcoin effect all the Altcoin.It always give profit to its investors.At present there is no scope tham any coin can beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
Litecoin is a good altcoin to buy and make an investment because it has a fairly low price compared to bitcoin and anyone can buy it because the price is quite cheap. And if you have a lot of money then you can buy bitcoin for you to invest, because bitcoin is still becoming king of all coins and the price is very expensive so only certain people can buy it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:26:16 AM
In my opinion, if you are going to use the coin for short-term investment or daily trading, bitcoin is the right choice. For a while, bitcoin is still leading the crypto currency market so bitcoin's short-term profit potential is more promising. But if you buy coins for the purpose of long-term investment, litecoin is a more appropriate choice. In my opinion, litecoin has a more potential future than bitcoin. I can say that because technologically I prefer litecoin rather than bitcoin. In my opinion, the technology brought by bitcoin is time to be repaired and changed to be more innovative.
Activity: 199
August 08, 2018, 08:22:01 AM
Both are good, for some people may prefer Litecoin, because the price is still cheap and this coin also has the potential to have a high price later on.
Activity: 122
August 08, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Basically, this is not an investment advice. You should do your own research and find which one you are most comfortable with. But, as for me I would go for Bitcoin. Litecoin is still a good coin to go for because of the smart payments it offers. If you want profits and can wait for long term then go for litecoin. If you just want to invest your money in a cryptocurrency that will still be dominant in years to come then go for Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
I think I will go for Bitcoin because the experts of crypto say it is better to buy Bitcoin before buying any other coin. Imagine a coin that can rise over $8,000, if you have one in your possession,  then you will have a lot of money if you bought it at a cheaper price
Activity: 504
August 08, 2018, 08:13:32 AM
in my opinion, I prefer bitcoin because the price movement is very fast going up and down so we can use it to get short-term profits and for the long-term it is also very good because every year the price of bitcoin is always growing.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

i would recommend you to invest in Bitcoin
because bitcoin is gold in cryptocurrency, and a lot of people believe with bitcoin not litecoin
Bitcoin is of course because bitcoin is master of all cryptocurrency. When bitcoin goes up or down so other cryptocurrency will be the same like bitcoin price. So when you choose litecoin, also it will be impacted by bitcoin price so i think bitcoin is the best choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 08:08:14 AM
Of course bitcoin, no doubt, when you have enough money, buying bitcoin is the best choice, of course, you need to pay attention to analyze whether its price is at a low or high point when buying!
Activity: 150
August 08, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
I recommend you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are more stable and bitcoin will be more profitable in the future because we know that bitcoin is the parent of the crypto world. whereas litecoin is a new altcoin that has just emerged recently.
Pages:
Jump to: