Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 26. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 03, 2018, 09:30:58 PM
Why wouldn't you want to buy 50% of each?
hedging coins against each other is a valuable and profitable investment strategy.

But if you really must only choose one, I would say btc, but only for short term.
BTC still has one or two more bull runs ahead and they will be massive.
But beyond that, I don't see it having a future.
And as far as ltc goes, yes, it's a terrific coin, but it only does things slightly better than btc.

When demand for mainstream crypto rises, it will be blockchain 3.0 projects that will take over.
Coins like nano, byteball, and iota that have no fees, are instant, and scalable.

Even if ltc is smoother than btc, it still costs money to use and maintain and that just isn't practical in the real world.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:27:47 PM
You better buy BTC than LTC. BTC is still the best investment. LTC has not been able to compete with BTC. Still too far to be able to catch up with Bitcoin prices. The position of Bitcoin still remains the strongest coin among others.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 03, 2018, 09:10:18 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
I think you should buy in more btc for long term holding. It is the most reliable coins in the market so I suggest your holding of btc.
Activity: 110
August 03, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

I think if you have a similar choice, it is better to buy bitcoin. It is older and more proven by people and time. Of course, many may disagree with me, but this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
I would obviously prescribe to you bitcoin, on the grounds that I believe it's better speculation and you can show signs of improvement benefit, than from the litecoin. Attempt it, I figure you can be extremely rich on the off chance that you contribute on it with a decent mind.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
August 03, 2018, 07:55:21 PM
Bitcoin I think would be a better choice over Litecoin. Although Litecoin is having a more stable market value, the market price of Bitcoin is having a higher rate of increase during pumps and investing into it would generate bigger profit.And if you prefer bigger profit over secured yet small profit, bitcoin would be the right choice.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
Good to buy bitcoin but still depends on your funds to grow. Bitcoin is the most profitable coin and very promising crypto. I rather invest in bitcoin than any other coins because of the great chance to earn profit in btc.
Activity: 148
August 03, 2018, 07:51:28 PM
If you can invest a large amount ,you should choose Bitcoin .
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 03, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
Its depended by your investment if you have good money then better to buy BTC, because you know the ruler of  Crypto market is BTC and other coins price graph also depended by BTC hence if you much money then invest in BTC

I agree. I think Bitcoin would still be the better investment between it and Litecoin; however, one should look at his capacity before investing. Although Bitcoin is a better investment due to the price value it can give back, Litecoin is the easier way out because its value is not so big to invest in. Therefore, it would depend on the amount of capital one has. If you can shed out a bigger amount and can wait for it to mature, I would say Bitcoin, but if you only have a little capital or the trial stages of venturing in the market, then Litecoin is the better option.
Activity: 229
August 03, 2018, 06:44:26 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
both of these coins are promising, and it's hard to say which one will be better.
if you are willing to invest in a long distance, then surely you need to have these coins in your wallet.
they in the future should grow well in value, which gives a good profit to their owners.
But you must take decisions on your own after careful analysis.
Activity: 175
August 03, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
You should buy bitcoin because this is the king of all coins and it has a big potential coin. Lite coin maybe a good coin but bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
Looking at both litecoin and bitcoin, they are all potential and good coins respectively but I think you should invest into bitcoin for now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
It's obvious. Litecoin may be a good coin which is now developing or growing into a great coin but bitcoin is the coin I will advise you to buy. Bitcoin  after buying and holding for a longer period will generate more profits than litecoin.
Activity: 52
August 03, 2018, 03:28:42 PM
keep BTC right now. Well, there is nothing wrong with investing in other altcoins, in fact a good investment decision leads to a big profit, but still nothing bad is beating out of the profits you could bet if the BTC specifically if it reached a peak more than it peaked last year. The Rihight is now only 50% of its value last month. So if you are patient, you will be able to make a lot of profit from just keeping BTC.
Activity: 150
August 03, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
I think it is better to buy Litecoin. because it is a promising altcoin and will grow in price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
For me, the advice I will give to you is that bitcoin is much better than litecoin because bitcoin is very popular and has the potential of becoming the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 03, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
I think that btc is much better than litecoin because it is really powerful and was the first revolutionary coin that is still wanted by many. I think that litecoin is worth your attention if you can't afford btc
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 06:07:39 AM
Well at this low I will pick litecoin for sure.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 03, 2018, 06:05:22 AM
Bitcoin looks like more reliable crryptocurrency because its potential is so high even in this time and Litecoin doesn't have enough strngth to overtake Btc at all.
Activity: 82
August 02, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
LTC is dead coin. Buy Bitcoin and hold it. this is my opinion, do not use this as a reference for purchasing the coins. I choose bitcoin because bitcoin, in my opinion, has a market that is always moving and not saturated like LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: