Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 31. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 11:20:37 PM
Bitcoin and litecoin is good investment. But if i should choose one, i will choosing litecoin. Recently, I am reading the news about litecoin buying share on germany banks. Its good for litecoin future i think
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
July 18, 2018, 11:02:59 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

i would recommend you to invest in Bitcoin
because bitcoin is gold in cryptocurrency, and a lot of people believe with bitcoin not litecoin
to buy coins I highly recommend Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is a very reliable coin. because indeed Bitcoin has such an increasing development, so it is capable of generating far greater profits in the future. so it would be great to have it and buy it for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
July 18, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
It does not really matter.
Both are deflationary and are limited.
Litecoin will always be 1007 days behind which is reflected in price and it has also 4 times as many coins total.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
I would recommend buying BTC because its safety is much higher
I recommend to buy Bitcoin than Litecoin because even they have similar in blockchain BTC still much safe and secure. If your going to buy thenits better to buy a coin that worth it to avoid less profit to get and avoid being scam. While Litecoin is have potential altcoin because it has all the benefits of bitcoin but has faster transaction times and lower transaction fees. So its up to you which crypto you're going to buy, take your time which to buy and worth it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
I would recommend buying BTC because its safety is much higher
Activity: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
Nobody here in the forum can tell you what to buy. Why dont you do your own research instead of asking random people from the internet! Read into both projects and compare the pros and cons. Thats the only way to make the right decision. Everything else is just gambling. Dont trust anyone here on the forum shilling their coins!
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
Looking at the hierachy in terms of value, there is absolutely no doubt that bitcoin is the highest.Even with the fall in price of bitcoin, it still has more value relative to litecoin.Therefore if you want more profit,invest in bitcoin
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 01:41:48 PM
better to bitcoin because it is safe and reliable in terms of profit also better in the next few months you Will get profit several Times if you invest now
Activity: 83
July 17, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
Currently, Bitcoin prices are showing a tremendous loss and its price seems to be unpredictable. However, altcoins strive hard to provide to its investors in the form of small profits. SET Save Environment token is a startup ICO which is currently conducting its bounty program. Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018, hence inviting you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build a powerful community.

To register bounty program, please click here: Best Bounty program in 2018

SET official site: Decentralized Marketplace for Eco-Friendly Products

Bitcointalk link: Introducing Blockchain to Ecofriendly Product Marketplace
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
I will say both is not possible bitcoin price may grow to near $2000 within next two year but not like $7000+. Talking about litecoin, i don't expect any exponential growth on its price because it have already lost its charm, and there are already DASH & ETH stealing the crypto show. Price may hardly grow to $10 for litecoin by 2019.
Activity: 90
July 17, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
On 07/10/2011, Litecoin was created on the Github source code by former Google employee Charles Lee. This is one of the first and oldest money. After years of development and sustainability, you should buy LTC for yourself
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 17, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
btc remains my choice. because btc already has a reputation and good quality and very good used in long-term investment.
litecoin's copy is also great for short-term investments.
all have to their respective flagship
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 17, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
I invest my money in bitcoin and ETH, because i believe in bitcoin and because i invest my money for long-term investing. If you want invest your money for sort-term investing, i suggest you to invest yout money in Litecoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

When the exchange rate is stable, investing in the long-term BTC will be able to make the most profit. BTC rates have a great influence on all cryptos on the market. Therefore investing in BTC at present is much better than LTC. Current LTC rates are low and pump back near $ 400 is very difficult.

Of course, it will be difficult, because the only hope on Litecoin rising price was Lighting Pay system, but they had canceled its development. So I really don't know why its price must grow in the future.
Activity: 532
July 17, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
It is hard to say; definitely, this is two almost different coins. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto, and Litecoin even has not such technologies as other top-10 cryptos, like Neo and Ethereum.
Activity: 360
July 17, 2018, 06:53:04 AM
No doubt buy Bitcoin , nothing compare with Bitcoin .
Bitcoin is the king and the leader and will be always the leader .
It is good for investment especially long term.
Activity: 204
July 17, 2018, 06:41:02 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

LOL, actually I'd recommend 50 percent of each. But if only one of them is selected, I will choose BTC. BTC is relatively secure. But if you have not too much money then investing in Litecoin would be better

Both are very good so try to buy both so you will have higher chance to get profit. In my opinion in the future only one coin will be used as mean to pay for goods and services. So why do you think litecoin has any chance to outbattle bitcoin in the longterm ? Especielly lightning network gives bitcoin an advantage but litecoin also has their benefit. So both are good.
Activity: 41
July 17, 2018, 06:33:45 AM
Its depended by your speculation on the off chance that you have great cash at that point better to purchase BTC, in light of the fact that you know the leader of Crypto showcase is BTC and different coins value chart additionally depended by BTC consequently on the off chance that you much cash at that point put resources into BTC.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
I think it is better to buy Bitcoin because I think it is at the bottom now and it will become more expensive soon.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
BTC now has the most oppurtunity to earn big profit. given the volatility of the price i think if you are a good rider then you could double or even triple your money in just one day.
Pages:
Jump to: