Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 34. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 10:44:24 AM
I think both of them dont buy, better way to earn money is to invest to promising coin with small market cap right now, search a bit for coins and find one promising coin and invest there but never make all in to one coin.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
Both for sure, bitcoin or litecoin have same potential for future, but i think bitcoin most profitable than litecoin.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
Bitcoin is always a better option in comparison with other altcoins if you plan to hold it for long.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
I also  would recommend you to choose Bitcoin, it is best cryptocurrency on market, and a lot of alt coins depend on it. And bitcoin still strong
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:42:44 AM
Litecoin is better idea for investment because bitcoin price is to high. Litecoin is potential coin and it can gives you 2x to 3x returns on your long term investment. Litecoin is looking very promising for future due to its low transaction charges.
If you care about the price of the coin ten better invest in Litecoin. When you are ready to buy BTC, you should better choose this option. I believe that the number one crypto will go to the Moon very soon.
Activity: 38
May 09, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
If only 2 options are BItcoin and litecoin is certainly better investment in Bitcoin because the price will surely rise at a time and the increase is also crazy
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
I still buy both!
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 06, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
I choose Litecoin. Bitcoin's price is quite expensive now so I think Litecoin is more potential. Moreover, many people believe that Litecoin can overtake Bitcoin in the near future.
There is a lot of difference in the market value of both the coins and that the amount of money which you have for the sake of investing will be the key factor in deciding the coin. I am in favor of bitcoin but for that you need to have more amount. Investing in lite coin is also a very good option but if you go for that, then you need to plan for day trading or short-term investment of money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
May 06, 2018, 03:46:02 PM
Litecoin is excellent coin with great potential. I would suggest Litecoin against most of the coins in the market, but it is not better than Bitcoin.
I would go for both, because they are wonderful coins.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
May 06, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
For me I will go with Litecoin. Investing in Bitcoin might not give you a desired profit within the same period of time as Litecoin.

But, in other to have very solid reasons to choose between Bitcoin or Litecoin, you also need to back it up with thorough researches and study your graphs well to know the factors that surrounds the fall and rise of both Crypto-coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 06, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
I think LTC would give you more profit if hold for very long time
but for next few months, bitcoin would make very big move, so other altcoins would dump hardly, this is not a good time to buy any coins but bitcoin.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
I think its better to buy some alts with small market cap and to hodl them, i think it ll be more profitable than these.
Activity: 158
May 06, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
I think BTC is better compare to litecoin, you investing in bitcoin should be expecting your profit within days, hence bitcoin suit both day trading and long term investment.
Activity: 140
May 06, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
The spectacular ascent of Bitcoin entailed the growth of other crypto-currencies. Both the course and the extraction of other digital money began to be rapidly drawn to their fellow man. Lightcoin in 2019 will also have a connection with military technical cooperation. The January fall in 2018 proved that the LTC rate depends heavily on its older brother. Although in transactions, mining and other nuances, currencies have differences.
Activity: 186
May 06, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
I think first invest to btc your money after Btc come to 13k-15k sell btc, and invest to LTC and hold till come big pump.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 06, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
In your place, I would not doubt such a choice at all, because I think that BTC will have to be bought always and most likely in the near future we will use the BTC as today's fiat money, that is constantly
as long-term prospects, you should also consider other coins. I have a bit of confidence in Bitcoin, so I use Bitcoin only to temporarily increase my funds. But for this you need to monitor the market.
Activity: 546
May 06, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
In your place, I would not doubt such a choice at all, because I think that BTC will have to be bought always and most likely in the near future we will use the BTC as today's fiat money, that is constantly
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
In my opinion in the future only one coin will be used as mean to pay for goods and services. So why do you think litecoin has any chance to outbattle bitcoin in the longterm ? Especielly lightning network gives bitcoin an advantage
Since we know that litecoin is a peer to peer cryptocurrency from internet which has or composed of approximately 25 coins generated. Litecoin can still be profitable and though it's 4x faster and higher value than bitcoin as what others conclude,it won't deny the fact that it is still coming from bitcoin. Only that it has diffrent coins in it that makes it more powerful. Choosing between the two is kinda difficult but if you want long term,go and buy bitcoin if you want fast, buy litecoin but remember it always depends on bitcoin value.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 09:48:16 AM
both coins are very potent coins, but if I think personally, I would prefer to invest in bitcoin now, because bitcoin has not shown the original price, since bitcoin dominance is still at 35%
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
my choice of bitcoin, because bitcoin is a very strong coin the price can even be more expensive. bitcoin is perfect for long-term investment for the future. and if litecoin, I am not sure about the price in the future
Pages:
Jump to: