Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 28. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 12:07:17 AM
Don't bother with litecoin, it serves no real purpose and will be dumped when people realise it. Bitcoin is the only choice between these two options, even in a bear market it is the best choice.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 11:52:29 PM
For the moment, of course bitcoin is a more promising option than Litecoin, this is because the annual trend always shows that bitcoin performance will skyrocket by the end of the year, and I'm sure it can happen this year.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
July 31, 2018, 11:46:40 PM
Bitcoin today is drop and best chance to buy and make more investment on bitcoin, we can see just several days bitcoin will grow up later. never worried about how bitcoin is drop because is very good moment to buy bitcoin and sell later when bitcoin is growing up.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:42:40 PM
However, bitcoin is a more stable coin, no matter what someone says. Therefore, most of the money is better to keep it. Although litecoin I also trust
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
I didn't give much time to examining Litecoin. However, all that I read about it was associated with terrible expectations about it's future. With respect to Bitcoin, there is still extensive variety of approaches to spread data about everything over the world. Numerous individuals, who have tuned in about it, didn't have a convinient choices to purchase BTC. Be that as it may, with the improvement of industry it should seem such techniques, so I assume on the off chance that we meet another flood of crypto publicity, Bitcoin will have extremely pleasant opportunities to end up significantly more costly because of it's predominance available.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 11:29:18 AM
You should buy litecoin and bitcoin as they will complement each other, bitcoin will be your short-term investment goal and litecoin is your long-term investment objective, basically for them to be applied to modern technology
Activity: 176
July 31, 2018, 11:21:41 AM
Most people tend to invest in altcoins because of the early investors' reliance on Bitcoin. Like, those many new investors want to buy coins at a cheap rate and want to become richer. For this reason, it is the best time for you that you should invest more on Litecoin.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
Buy only BTC! It is dominant, it is really strong. LTC is just a copy of BTC. What is reason to invest in copy,while there is opportunity to invest in original?
Support. Investing in bitcoin is better than litecoin. But the reason is not that litecoin copy. It is only a solution to the problems of bitcoin. It was created for small and frequent transactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
There is no comparison between Bitcoin or Litecoin because bitcoin is the king of the market and Litecoin is a small baby in front of it. Bitcoin is always the first choice of investment and all other after that.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 31, 2018, 11:00:39 AM
Litecoin is not a penny for you to think of when you have to choose between BTC and Litecoin. 100% of people here will choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most worthwhile coin to buy and hold in this market. Litecoin will develop but its development depends on bitcoin. Pick and buy as much bitcoin as you can
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:56:16 AM
Litecoin is one of the most valuable altcoin to invest. However, if you choose between Litecoin and Bitcoin, I would definitely choose Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin is the king of the market, it will always be so. Today, Bitcoin is gaining in popularity, with many investors buying and holding Bitcoin. I believe in the next few years Bitcoin will grow strongly and will reach prices above $ 25,000. So now I will use my savings to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
I think you'd better buy Bitcoin, because I think investing in Bitcoin is safer and more profitable.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

bitcoin is more profit, if you want to get big advantage can choose bitcoin, because bitcoin is very promising. whereas litecoin is a growing coin, unlike the bitcoin experienced in crypto and can be said that bitcoin is old.
Activity: 5
July 31, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum, that's about the ratio you decide.  Well, you still do not call the amount that you plan to invest. And besides them there are promising altcoins
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 07:18:40 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

Will its depends on you,of which you thinks its profitable now ,but for my own thoughts why you should try the litecoin because its one parts of major altcoins now in the market and its belong now in the thirds place in the markets in terms of price and value,so litecoins is also a competitive crypto coins now and someday maybe it will surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 31, 2018, 07:09:05 AM
Buy only BTC! It is dominant, it is really strong. LTC is just a copy of BTC. What is reason to invest in copy,while there is opportunity to invest in original?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:07:03 AM
Both coin are good and they both have very promising potential but I will advice you to buy more of bitcoin and if you still have some spare cash, you can buy litecoin and hold them for long term to earn reasonable profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 07:06:19 AM
Litecoin is not real competition to Bitcoin and as the rest of the alts is just following Bitcoins movements. I prefer Bitcoin for various reasons, but most important is that is very popular and the demand for it is always big.
Bitcoin’s scarcity means that before you buy any other coin, including Litecoin, you should try to own at least 1 BTC first. After that, you can,buy all the coins you want.Litecoin has not achieved the status of Bitcoin yet
brand new
Activity: 0
July 31, 2018, 05:05:44 AM
I think it all depends on you. You may decide to go for Bitcoin if you have enough cash to invest. But I would recommend you to go for bitcoin cause of its high price. Bitcoin is still the King of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 5
July 31, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
Litecoin is not real competition to Bitcoin and as the rest of the alts is just following Bitcoins movements. I prefer Bitcoin for various reasons, but most important is that is very popular and the demand for it is always big.
Pages:
Jump to: