Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 38. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
bitcoin. ok
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 27, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
Litecoin is not real competition to Bitcoin and as the rest of the alts is just following Bitcoins movements. I prefer Bitcoin for various reasons, but most important is that is very popular and the demand for it is always big.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 10:06:23 AM
Bitcoin has now fallen very much in price, soon it will return its positions, and the remaining coins will fall. Then when the price of bitcoin stabilizes around $ 15,000, you can buy Litecoin.
Bitcoin is the top listed coin in crypto world, and has potential to overtake fiat in near future. Better to buy a promising coin than other coin like litecoin because the higher profit return at certain time. Even the prices decreases on bitcoin we can having advantages for it.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
Bitcoin is number one for capitalization and is the most liquid asset, so it is advisable to invest in it your own funds. Litecoin has few advantages over bitcoin, iits only a lower transaction fee and more faster transfer speed, but I think they will disappear in the future. So only bitcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
April 27, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
If it's between the two then you should buy bitcoin, i don't see how litecoin is better than bitcoin. In my opinion litecoin is just a poor bitcoin, it spec is similiar to bitcoin but bitcoin is way more famous than litecoin. Litecoin used to claim they are better because the fees is cheaper and they have lightning network but that's already not important right now.
Activity: 360
April 27, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

If I have $ 5,000 for investing I will invest all in Litecoin. If I have $10,000 or more I will invest all in the BTC. This is summary of my view.  Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
It depends on how much is your investment and how long you will hold it for me i prefer to bitcoin its because of its stable price in the market and in demand.
auy
Activity: 336
April 27, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Bitcoin has now fallen very much in price, soon it will return its positions, and the remaining coins will fall. Then when the price of bitcoin stabilizes around $ 15,000, you can buy Litecoin.
Activity: 560
April 27, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
Better to buy bitcoin than litecoin because of its low price today and you will definitely earn a great deal if the bitcoin price has increased and you have sold your hold.
Activity: 269
April 27, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
if you have enough capital, you better buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin like litecoin. for any long term bitcoin will still be safe. because the market moves depend on bitcoin prices up or down. so, bitcoin is best Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
BTCs fees are so low right now I struggle to see the point of litecoin. I would say hold some BTC and then invest in some platforms, like EOS, NEO, ICX or ETH. There is actually a purpose to these coins

LTC will explode if they get a partnership for processing payments (like Litepay, if that hadn't been a scam  Grin)
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 27, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
If you do not know how to choose between Bitcoin and Litecoin then I recommend using your property to buy ETH. Should focus 100% on ETH this year, I believe 2018 is the year of ETH's success
Activity: 532
April 27, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
It depends on your portfolio and strategy. I would have for sure some bitcoins, as other coins are strongly correlated with it
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Today bitcoin showed rabid growth on the moon, clock candles it grew by more than 1000 dollars, it's a call to the fact that the train may soon leave very much up, I think the market has already started its turn from the downtrend
Activity: 289
April 25, 2018, 07:20:09 PM
Litecoin is ranked No. 6 coinmarketcap, it has a large market capitalization, this is also a promising altcoin. However, I will still choose Bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the king of the world cryptocurrency, it brings stability, every day it has huge trading volume, really Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000, so if we want to make a profit then we should invest in Bitcoin now.

I don't agree with you because i have my notice on Litecoin for the last 2 months and it's actually didn't have any big change on it's valuation at all. Just about 180$ then drop then bounce back around that valuation.
That means Litecoin couldn't make a huge different like others coin to make a huge foward step. Yes of course we need a big change in the process to improve that coin is a good thing to invest but seems like Litecoin is missing it.
Activity: 194
April 25, 2018, 07:14:15 PM
Depends on your decision,both are good for long term hold.I do like litecoin as it has faster confirmation speed,bigger blocksize and other advantages from bitcoin.But for me bitcoin will still be the safest place to hide your wealth as it is the most commonly used cryptocurrencies as of of now get solid coins so that you wont regret what could happen in the future.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 25, 2018, 07:12:43 PM
Litecoin is ranked No. 6 coinmarketcap, it has a large market capitalization, this is also a promising altcoin. However, I will still choose Bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the king of the world cryptocurrency, it brings stability, every day it has huge trading volume, really Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000, so if we want to make a profit then we should invest in Bitcoin now.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 07:11:45 PM
What do you think is the good choice for yourself, don't just focus on what others said so that after all you have no regret and only yourself is the one who decide, if we said bitcoin then try to elaborate what is the reason why, don't just follow what others said.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 25, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

Bitcoin for sure mate. I say that because Bitcoin is gaining right now, and it doesn't seem to be stopping for the time being. So, if you want to ride the wave now and buy it, with the purpose to get rid of it quickly for profit would be the better move now since it keeps on rising in value. LTC can also be a good choice, but it would always be better to ride the top dog than the small fry because surely it would give you a bigger profit. But, like any good investor, check the market closely for any changes because one move may be right at one point, but it may be totally wrong at another.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
It seems to me, that Bitvoin is more trustworthy and developed, so you can be sure, that it wont disappear one day.
Pages:
Jump to: