Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 37. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 04, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

You can buy ltc with your btc, that way you  can increase your btc while holding ltc for long term or you can keep flipping with ltc. Because if you just hold btc, your btc wont grow, only the fiat value will change but the amount of btc stays the same.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
I have both but I don't anticipate much from these projects and I think these are overrated.

Check these out my friend.

TAU, NEM, GOLEM and ETHOS. I like the development made by these in past few months. I have to say that these coins are very underrated and low priced so do check these out and I'm sure you'll find them interesting.
Activity: 166
May 04, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
I suggest LITECOIN, both BTC and LTC are good but I think Lite's got more room to grow and I don't see BTC crossing a great record. There are other coins too that can do well, each one of the following coins have a decent future. Take a look at these:

STRATIS, POWR, PRG, EOS and QTUM. I’m bullish about PRG, they are launching their co working space in July and I'm sure that's gonna uplift the value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
if I suggest, you better buy Bitcoin than you buy Litecoin, because I believe in the future Bitcoin price will increase more than the price of Litecoin.

For me bitcoin investments and transactions are also safe to use for making money, ltc is also good to be invested in the long run, because ltc is also a profitable investment i will buy btc, because for me btc is very easy to use all over the world and also very popular
Activity: 120
April 27, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
I recommend you have to buy the BTC. Its price huge and it is a stable coin it is the king of the all coins and it has a future bright in my opinion.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Litecoin, the reason is bitcoin is too expensive. Both are good investments but potentially, litecoin will experience a bigger increase in the future.
Activity: 168
April 27, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
My opinion of bitcoin will be more potential than litecoin. First is the matter of the quantity of supply; secondly, for now altcoin is already too much and makes investors split investment in some altcoin.
Activity: 117
April 27, 2018, 10:52:34 AM
I prefer bitcoin rather than litecoin because I now hold bitcoin and I'm hoping to earn a lot when the bitcoin price rises.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2018, 10:50:56 AM
I think you should buy bitcoin, because bitcoin still the best in cryptocurrency for investment so it will help you to get more benefit in the future, because all of media is only focus in bitcoin than litecoin so bitcoin attracted by all around the world so bitcoin have high price than other cryptocurrency
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
April 27, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Buy bitcoin. Litecoin is almost  useless at this point since charlie Lee sold off his litecoin.
Activity: 39
April 27, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
I think Litecoin has more multiplier to multiply your money but value wise, it will still be Bitcoin.
cr7
Activity: 364
April 27, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
If you choose from these two coins, then I'm for Bitcoin. At least he will bring a stable profit, and from Litecoin do not know what to expect!
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
April 27, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
btc is better than litecoin
litecoin is just a mere altcoin, and bitcoin is bitcoin, it is the main cryptocurrency that no altcoin can become equal to it.
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
it's best to buy bitcoin now because of its lower price now that you earn more when the price is higher than when you invest in litecoin.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2018, 10:30:39 AM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 224
April 27, 2018, 10:16:59 AM

BTC or Litecoin!

I will ask you to buy litecoin and not btc. From the technical view i am not able to give you much opinion, as we know btc price is so high unless you got big amount of capital to buy a decent amount of btc if not i will see litecoin growth potential is more lucrative to your portfolio.
Activity: 142
April 27, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
Litecoin. This coin can make more x then bitcoin, also LTC is more useful(it is about payment card from Coinbase).
I sure, that LTC better way than bitcoin.
Activity: 155
April 27, 2018, 10:15:14 AM
Litecoin is not real competition to Bitcoin and as the rest of the alts is just following Bitcoins movements. I prefer Bitcoin for various reasons, but most important is that is very popular and the demand for it is always big.
Yes you are right, I agree with your opinion. When comparing bitcoin with litecoin, bitcoin is definitely superior. I personally prefer to choose bitcoin rather than litecoin for investment. Bitcoin will provide higher profits due to the many requests that make the market rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 27, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
It depends on the amount you have available to invest. In general though, I would choose BTC.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
bitcoin , of course . it is the longest living encrypted currency , from 2009 to the present . many altcoins have died . it has the largest market capitalisation . investing in bitcoin is the most reliable
Pages:
Jump to: