Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 39. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 25, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
100% BTC over LTC, BTC is way more safe and sustainable, if the market will fall LTC will fall way stronger than BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 06:56:41 PM
I do not believe in a good future for LTC.  I advise you to invest in BTC.  This is a safer option.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
At today's price I think you should not continue buying BTC. while the market is turning. So be careful when making investment decisions. If you buy now you will lose and wait for the price of BTC drops below 6k $ to invest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 06:53:03 PM
If you cant afford to investing in both of them then of course Bitcoin is the best choice. Bitcoin is the most successful and valuable crypto currency right now and it is predicted to go up highly a lot faster and bigger than Litecoin, despite that LTC is also good and promising, and profitable as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 25, 2018, 06:50:22 PM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

I would say both mate. BTC is more of a long term and contingent kind of investment, it can give you good profit, but only after some time, which is usually after a couple of months or even in a year. On the other hand, LTC is cheaper and can be invested upon with more ease compared to BTC, it can also be moved quite quicker because it's amount makes it a more sought after asset in short term trades rather than BTC because people know that it would not give them any return until it surges. So, get both, it would give you more diversity in your investment.
Activity: 236
April 25, 2018, 06:45:54 PM
You can buy Litecoin, because with the same money you will get more coins than you buy Bitcoin. The bitcoin value is already large, well above the Litecoins. And suppose the two coins are experiencing the same increase, you will get a bigger profit if you buy Litecoin. Because you have more Coins.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
April 25, 2018, 06:43:15 PM
I recommend Bitcoin for Bitcoin better. Bitcoin is the market leader in crypto, its popularity worldwide, and all altcoins are affected by Bitcoin. Every day Bitcoin has a huge trading volume, which shows that Bitcoin has great potential. I believe that in the next two years Bitcoin will grow very strongly and its price will go to the moon. Currently at Bitcoin prices of about $ 9100, we should buy now if we want to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 25, 2018, 06:38:09 PM
If I ever have any reason to buy bitcoin and any other altcoin it will always be bitcoin. It is the king of the market and cant be compared with Litecoinat all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 06:37:42 PM
Bitcoin is the best investing option in crypto-currencies  market so far. I would always prefer Bitcoin than Litecoin, because of its popularity and importance.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 25, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

If you ask me: 100% for Bitcoin. Litecoin also good and promising, but Bitcoin more valuable and you will have much more chances to make profit with it.
Activity: 73
April 25, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
buy some bitcoin in the long run, buy also some Litecoin in the medium term, keep track of its development, make the right decision when the price peaks.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 25, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
If only 2 options are BItcoin and litecoin is certainly better investment in Bitcoin because the price will surely rise at a time and the increase is also crazy, but for Litecoin can also be made an alternative to the cost of arbit our assets to other markets, so determine the choice according to the needs you because the investment in both also have their respective values.
Activity: 574
April 25, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

I also  would recommend you to choose Bitcoin, it is best cryptocurrency on market, and a lot of alt coins depend on it. And bitcoin still strong.
Activity: 552
April 25, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
Bitcoin is clearly more valuable than all altcoins, including Litecoin of course. Litecoin is also promising, but there are some altcoins more valuable than it, like Ethereum and Ripple. But if you are going to invest in Litecoin I suggest that you invest a part of your investment budget, and try to buy other coins as well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 06:00:51 PM
You should buy bitcoin first because if you don't know other currency stick to one to know more after you earn to bitcoin. And investing to bitcoin is the currency I know now can make a big profit even it's price now is small in the market I think it will gonna increase now as I see my investments grow a little bit than lately.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
BTC is winning the vote so far
Everything is based on the money that you can invest and if it is long term since it is almost the most profitable today, personally
I would do it in buying Bitcoin since that is what would leave you a better profit margin and it is also what most of the people
is investing, since its security is higher that's why I recommend buying Bitcoin for its high price.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100