Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 41. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 23, 2018, 10:54:17 PM
See most of the people will suggest to buy bitcoin instead of litecoin because already the price of Bitcoin went very high in the market. So there is a huge chance to make profits with bitcoin investment compared to litecoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:52:40 PM
The question of whether or not Litecoin can replace Bitcoin may be further: Is there a type of altogether coin that can eventually replace Bitcoin? The answer is simple: No. It is likely that there will be a variety of cryptocurrencies in the future, but any kind of acoin currency will not replace the mainstream position of Bitcoin, no matter how good its algorithm is compared to Bitcoin. We must admit that Bitcoin is not perfect compared to many Afghan coins. Its confirmation time is as long as 10 minutes, which is actually a long time for the transaction; 51% of the attacks on this Damocles sword has been hung overhead; from the perspective of environmental protection, the mining of energy is almost wasted . Therefore, many newly emerged Afghan coins claim that their advantage is to make up for Bitcoin's flaws.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Bitcoin is better instad of Litecoin . Because litecoin not making any progress only news last time claimed litepay and price increased finally project stopped . Now no more charlie lee its also finished . You can even consider other coins like EOS, TRX, ADA , NEO instead of Litecoin.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
April 23, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

I prefer to buy BTC especially now, the value of it is going high and high. btc is always the number one lead the cryptocurrency. I suggest to buy btc and hold for a long term and you will not regret about your decision.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
April 23, 2018, 06:17:00 AM
Litecoin doesn't have any ambitious plan but its nice coin to hold in ay possible future increase in market. I favor bitcoin just bit more but don't dump all of your litecoin. Hold them too.
Activity: 128
April 23, 2018, 06:15:40 AM
I think you should invest in Litecoin. Although Bitcoin appears more public, Litecoin is further developed in certain aspects.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
April 12, 2018, 03:58:18 PM
what are the thoughts for the cost this year?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 12, 2018, 03:57:04 PM
how not to answer 50% because I myself tend to invest on both coins, but Bitcoin for daily profits and litecoin for long-term investment and the need to transfer assets to other markets, so just adjust what you want for long-term or daily profits.
Activity: 232
April 12, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
Go for Bitcoin because the lightening network is in works and gaining traction. That can be the solution to a lot of Bitcoin's issues like speed up confirmation times, make them cheap and SegWit could help manage the block size. But still the biggest advantage bitcoin has on its side that its objective is simple to understand & widely known. And if it comes remotely close to achieving no coin is touching that.
Activity: 448
April 12, 2018, 02:45:14 PM
obviusly btc because now btc price is dump btc can be go 20k$ in this year. litecoin is good coin but you can hold for long term .
Activity: 93
April 12, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
Actually they are both good buying for considering they are top of cryptocurrency, they are proven and tested to stay and rise at the market. I prefer to buy both of them because we can rely at bitcoin and litecoin, they are dependable and worth buying for especially at this days of that we can afford to buy it now while they are cheaper. Invest at those coins im sure you will not regret it they will rage high again at the market sooner.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
April 12, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
The answer is clear-buy bitcoins. Comparing it to other tokens is just stupid.  With today's market trends, it is necessary to invest in reliable projects.
Do not hope for a quick take-off from Litecoin.
This will be a risky investment for you.
Activity: 454
April 12, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
The choice depends on your attitude to risk.
In case of Litecoin you can win or lose twice: 1 - when price LTC/BTC  increases(decreases) and  2- when price BTC/USD do the same.  As everybody knows cryptotrading runs in BTC so it exists dependance alts on BTC.
Bitcoin has relations only with dollar.  The risk less and profit less also. And loss of course in case of falling.

Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 12, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
Both are good in their own perspective. But you should definitely buy Bitcoin because of its vast use and acceptance. Litecoin is not well established and doesn’t have much use cases. On the other side you can buy from a cup of coffee to multiple houses with Bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
April 12, 2018, 01:58:12 PM
Both coins are very good to invest but it depends on how money do you have. If you have big amount that it's better to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
I think both cryptocurrencies have weak and strong sides and are leaders. Litecoin has a technically superior algorithm, but it does not matter, since the popularity of Bitcoin has established it as the gold standard for old and new crypto traders. Most beginners start with Bitcoin, because it guarantees stability and access to a large market. The relevance of Litecoin is a topic for discussion, and its recent growth is due to the increased popularity of cryptocurrency in general.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
April 12, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
i think you should buy litecoin because if bitcoin will be 2x litecoin will be 3x because the litecoin marketcap is lower tha bitcoin marketcap.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 01:24:34 PM
Bitcoin better than the others coin in the long term, in my opinion. So, you should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 77
April 12, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
You should buy Bitcoin first because soon there will a rise in the prices after then selling go for other alts. Because right now all the altcoins are down due to lots of coin in the market. So wait for the good opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
April 12, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!

What would you think that what you demand should never be given.? Look mate, if you are doubting about this two choices, why won't you buy these two? Buying is not the problem mate the real problem is how to roll it? How to make it double or how to earn from it. Don't ever ask question saying "please don't say 50 percent each" because you can't compare Bitcoin to litecoin this is too far, litecoin cheap, Bitcoin expensive, different strategy to roll.
Pages:
Jump to: