Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 14. (Read 3262 times)

copper member
Activity: 470
Merit: 14
https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11
January 27, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Every time although good for buy Bitcoin, but Now good times and Bitcoin rates now $11480 and its price go very high in the year's last. So times best for buy. If i have capital i will buy something. 😊
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
Obviously you can buy BTC now. BTC is consider as  digital currency and it is the mother of all crypto currency. Now BTC price is very low so it is time to buy BTC more at lower price and hold it for future because it is more valuable assets than gold or other things.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
January 27, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
There is no best time to buy or sell bitcoin let your capital and need drive your action in bitcoin, capital in the sense that when ever you have the money to buy bitcoin just buy without minding the price because bitcoin is very volatile the price may double in the next few minutes and also can drop below your expectations. Bitcoin operate on the demands and supply.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
I think we can buy it.
Now the price of bitcoin is not high.
Its price dropped from $20, 000 to $11, 000.
Now is a good time to buy bitcoins.
Because it has stopped falling.
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
January 27, 2018, 11:36:10 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

That's why you need to monitor these changes so that you can know when to buy and sell Bitcoin. The rule is just simple, you may sell it whenever it price pumps and in contrast buy if the price dumps. Also, you may try to hold some of it but I want to remind you that it was too risky, hold the amount you can afford to loose like others always said.
January 27, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
I think you can buy some.
And then we'll see if we can continue to buy or sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 27, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Yes, you can buy Bitcoin without any fear. Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin price has risen do Dramatically. But don't fear Bitcoin falling. It will be rising soon. And this time Bitcoin will cross first time in $20K. And Bitcoin will reach $25K. So now let's see what will happen with Bitcoin. And you can buy Bitcoin now. Wish you best of luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 27, 2018, 11:21:30 AM
Yes, Bitcoin should be the first choice for trading and investment purpose. I think people are becoming engaged in this platform day by day and they are making a profit from this platform. if you buy a Bitcoin then you will get a probable chance of gaining the profit. Let's say, Today the price of Bitcoin is almost 10900 USD so that it will be worth when you get 12k very soon. that's why you have to keep store for a while.
Activity: 168
January 27, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

There is a similar message, people ask questions about what is better to buy, sell or invest in bitcoin? - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2654886, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/should-i-invest-in-bitcoin-2826275

Every business has a risk, the most important thing is how you understand this matter.
Bitcoin becomes more popular every day and more people are using it and That's why I think that its price will increase and become stable.
Activity: 71
January 27, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
yep..you must inverts in bitcoin other wise it will be too late.. now you have golden opportunity . be hurry.. dont be late
January 27, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
I think you should buy bitcoin now.
You can buy it with your free money.
I think it's a good investment.
Activity: 75
January 27, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

how much do think to droop the price of bitcoin from $11,000 to what specific price that bitcoin go down
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 10:45:08 AM
If you have the capability to buy Bitcoin as you have the money, why not? Personally i choose to deal to invest to Bitcoin and to always look up on the changes in terms of price and value of Bitcoin on the market. And for me to initially earn and to gain profit out of my money I always set to deal with transing whenever I am about to buy Bitcoin as a form of investment so I could know the possible profit I could have.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
January 27, 2018, 10:37:18 AM

I would invest in btc if i had the cash right now. Since the btc price rose to 20k. Big investors wanted in. Now there is so many in gative news about btc so they drove the price down so they can buy cheap. Btc price still is climbing. Its just the news that is keeping the price low.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 27, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

As of now bitcoin value is still increasing so what are you waiting for ? , its not to late to buy bitcoin. And I suggest you "must" invest in the bitcoin industry to have a better future. And you need to be wise , and suggest to read some okay? , its not to late my friend.
Activity: 364
January 27, 2018, 07:16:45 AM

Do not rush to buy bitcoin you should be patient and wait for bitcoin prices to fall, because if you buy bitcoin at a high price will make you lose if the price goes down, now bitcoin prices go down and you can buy it now.
Activity: 70
January 27, 2018, 07:04:05 AM
It's up to you.
Because the price of bitcoin is unstable.
No one knows what the price of bitcoin will be tomorrow.
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 07:01:59 AM
Bitcoin price now is dropping. This is the perfect time for you to buy. Buy now while you have the money. Money will fly in other days. While bitcoin is decreasing grab the opportunity.

You need to carefully analyze the future potential of Bitcoin before investing your hard earned money in to it. There are mainly two things which bother me right now. The first thing is that the scaling issues with BTC hasn't been resolved yet. The worst part about it is that the core developers are not showing any interest in resolving it as well. And the second issue is the declining market dominance of BTC. Right now it is around 34%.

I'm telling same thing to all my friends whom are considering to buy bitcoin at the moment. As you see the price graph you see big indecision, that means there is a huge fight between bears and bulls. We wouldn't like to stay between their war. I'll personally wait and observe to see what to do.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
Hello, i think that you should invest in BTC it's never late to invest in, the BTC is going up exponentially, so invest Smiley
I certainly agree to that, you should invest in bitcoin and it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. Furthermore, if you invest in bitcoin you can make huge amount of bitcoin but you need to be patience if you want to gain that money. Just invest in bitcoin and become rich in the future.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
January 27, 2018, 06:46:06 AM
Hello, i think that you should invest in BTC it's never late to invest in, the BTC is going up exponentially, so invest Smiley

I think the comment is one-sided. Whether you should buy bitcoin should follow your current status. If you are investing in virtual currency and you have a portion of idle money, you can treat bitcoin as an asset because it is relative More stable
Pages:
Jump to: