Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 11. (Read 3262 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:50:26 AM
Your question should really be “is the price of bitcoin going to go up or down?”. Nobody knows on any given day. So, wait or don’t wait. It’s just a gamble really.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
February 04, 2018, 11:04:50 PM
whether the price drops or doesn't, always good to pick up more lol. You can always anticipate btc to go up
Activity: 39
February 04, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
As of now the price of bitcoins has a large dropped,so this is the time to buy bitcoins. If you have an extra money and you want to risk more by investing in bitcoin,it is the good opportunity. Never wait for another chance,be positive and wait for your success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 10:59:14 PM
With the rapidly changing price movements you are actually very right to buy bitcoin now because you only hold a few moments after that sell bitcoin at the highest price and the profit can increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 04, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
Investing in bitcoin is very risky. But if you insist to invest of it, now is the best time to buy bitcoin when the price is very low and when the bitcoin price will rise up again. More profits you will earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 07:47:27 PM
Currently the bitcoin price has started to fall and I predict it will return to $ 10,000 after which the bitcoin will stabilize again. But the market has authority. That's just my prediction make sure its good. Cool
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

yes  you should buy bitcoin now. because the price of bitcoin now is down in the market and you should envest too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
February 04, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
No, you definitely have a wrong concept on what time to bitcoin but if you are having enough money to buy one then fine. Buying bitcoin should consider the time on when you should buy one since you are about to follow the profit, so buying one when bitcoin value is low is the most advisable move then selling it or converting in a real money when the value is high, you can make a profit from it when you follow this concept.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 04, 2018, 06:14:32 PM
Hello, i think that you should invest in BTC it's never late to invest in, the BTC is going up exponentially, so invest Smiley
You should invest in bitcoin now. Buy bitcoin now until the price is drop, investing in bitcoin it gives a good profit in long term, just invest now and wait and you will gain in high profitable income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 04, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Hello

I also have a lot of worries about that part. I have heard many people say that it is still good to invest in BTC.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because you earn unlimited income to bring you good profit. There is some worries about in bitcoin cause sometimes the value getting drop, but this is only temporary. Bitcoin is always rising and continues growth all over the world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 03, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
i think you are right and we will a drop down agian to 4000$
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
February 03, 2018, 02:10:42 PM
BTC dumped and now is a good time buy it. Better keep some fiat ready and catch some dips, dont buy all at once, keep buying at every dip. We don't know the bottom yet. But every fud created, bitcoin price drops.

This is a safer strategy. It is possible that the exchange rates can drop much lower, as the order books of all the major crypto-exchanges are showing large sell orders. So my advice is also the same. Investors must use caution.
Activity: 98
February 03, 2018, 02:03:53 PM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
Go ahead. Its still a good time to buy, as the prices are at a lower range and will soon accelerate.
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 02:00:46 PM
IMHO Today is a good time to buy for the strategy buy&hold, it will grow on a long term.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
It's totally depends on you whether you buy bitcoin or not.But if you want to earn a lot of money and get a good amount of profit in a short term then I will suggest you to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
February 03, 2018, 01:16:05 PM
BTC dumped and now is a good time buy it. Better keep some fiat ready and catch some dips, dont buy all at once, keep buying at every dip. We don't know the bottom yet. But every fud created, bitcoin price drops.
Activity: 75
February 03, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

It's only half of capitalization now, soon prise will go to 30k$ atleast, i thin you should to buy some bitcoins and wait)

thanks for your openion
Activity: 29
January 31, 2018, 08:53:15 PM
wait and see the market. it seem BTC could dump more
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 30, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
If you are planning to buy BTC do it now! Some people who buy BTC before had not only make their money double but a hundred times. You should buy BTC because its price is still rising and no one know how high it can be because there are no limits of its value. We have a lot of good examples that they put their full trust to bitcoin by buying almost all of their money, now we can see them as a superb examples of successful investors. So be one of us who already brought BTC and waiting for that day to become a successful investors one day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
January 28, 2018, 08:21:12 PM
Dont put your eggs in one basket. A lot of coins has a potential so better buy not only bitcoin also other altcoin if you notice right now price of bitcoin is not stable so its really hard right now
Pages:
Jump to: