Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 10. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 14
February 20, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
In my opinion, now is the best time to buy bitcoin in view of its current price. In addition, we can also buy the bitcoin at a lower price then sell at a high price. From there, we can make a profit.Bitcoin can be stored while its price is still falling, but it is not necessarily profitable because bitcoin is anonymous asset. It is not guaranteed for the price to increase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 10:24:02 PM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is going down again. I am also looking for other ICOs and I'm reviewing the backgrounds of  the people behind them. Hope I may get the right ones.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
February 18, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Bitcoin value is very volatile. We can't really tell when's the next dip will happen. You should've bought btc when it reached at around $7k, but at that moment its kinda risky as well because of rumors that btc will touch around $5k. If you do have extra money you can wait till it drops to $9k or even around $7.5k. Not really sure though since nobody can really predict the dips when it comes to btc. Just hope and pray it will go down to that value and try to purchase a coin.

Just always remember to invest an amount you can afford to lose. Goodluck and happy hodling everyone!!  Smiley
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
February 18, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Although the bitcoin price has risen for the past few days, it is still the best pick for investment. In the next few days and weeks, a lot of Chinese investors is going to buy bitcoin, so the price would increase in future.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:38:50 PM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

It doesnt affect the upcoming value of Bitcoin will be better cause the price has been okay slowly but surrly you can have a better amount of money for the next few week. Bitcoin drops of course to attain its Volatily and its value, if it doesnt drop it will not pump as well you van never have the price of its currency like what has been shown to you nowadays.

I think yes you should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin now is at a low price but it will raise a few months from now. More bitcoin you invest the merrier you recieve.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

It doesnt affect the upcoming value of Bitcoin will be better cause the price has been okay slowly but surrly you can have a better amount of money for the next few week. Bitcoin drops of course to attain its Volatily and its value, if it doesnt drop it will not pump as well you van never have the price of its currency like what has been shown to you nowadays.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:22:45 PM
yes when the bitcoin drop you should buy it because it will always pomp up quickly and it is starting to increase from 6000 to 10000 dollars and i thik it will increase more by the end of february.
Activity: 406
February 18, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
At this time bitcoin prices are always increasing rapidly and predicted to increase even in the coming year. But there are some obstacles including government authorization and others because the price is quite stable. It's like a good time to buy bitcoin. Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
It's your choise but if you are looking for advice there. Grin Better to invest because bitcoin is always overpriced and you can win on this easily when price will drop.
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 03:24:03 PM
If you have free money which you are not afraid to lose, then buy btc now. It's good chance to get big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 03:21:27 PM
My candid advise is:you should buy bitcoin,simply because it's on the low side now, but it's climbing up gradually, cryptocurrency is the future, and btc being the highest price tagged of all cryptocurreńcy is kind of low in price now.. I just got some btc...
Activity: 224
February 18, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
The market value of crypto is experiencing a decline in price so now is a good moment to buy bitcoin or altcoins
Activity: 280
February 18, 2018, 03:03:11 PM
depending on how much budget you have, but if I personally prefer to buy altcoin instead of bitcoin
because bitcoin requires substantial funds, whereas altcoin requires a small amount of money, but it will give you a lot of profit
but, you have to be careful in choosing altcoin, do not get stuck with altcoin that ends with a scam.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
February 18, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
If you believe in the future of BTC, then you should buy Bitcoin. The best way is to do research, understand about BTC and analyse whether BTC is worth buying.
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 02:24:39 PM
the mobsters may have, spent all their coins to sell so btc back to normal
and preferably if you want to invest, to quickly buy because now the bitcoin prices begin to gradually recover
and also there is a possibility, in the month of March bitcoin will create a new record, the price is higher than before
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
February 18, 2018, 10:54:23 AM
Hello, i think that you should invest in BTC it's never late to invest in, the BTC is going up exponentially, so invest Smiley
As of now the price of Btc in the market is good it keeps on rising, i hope this will continue until the end of the month, because i am still holding my btc until it wont dump.
Activity: 84
February 18, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

No one know when the currency to fall, if you think the currency will rise, don't care about the currency recently what will happen, you buy now, and hold for a long time, believe you will be richly rewarded
Activity: 162
February 18, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

As of now bitcoin has not still recover its price. You can still buy bitcoin while it is still increasing. Aside from that bitcoin price nowadays is still cheap it is still the best opportunity to invest in it. But if you have a doubts, there is a strategy where you decide without having a doubt. You should set your target price in buying bitcoin so you will never regret in the future.
Activity: 12
February 18, 2018, 10:35:41 AM
Invest as much money as you can lose without much worrying. Bitcoin is about high risk high reward. Bitcoin will rise few thousands from now on and then drop again. It's normal and will it will keep doing it. But in long term bitcoin will reach 30k or more. Alot of experts speculate that bitcoin will reach 50k by the end of 2018. While bitcoin is dropping you can invest in Altcoins and wait till bitcoin is on the rise again. All of this needs time, so it's like a job. If you can invest time, money and nerves go for it. Good luck.
Activity: 84
February 18, 2018, 09:56:46 AM
I buy bitcoins on the stock exchange and invest them in investments, after which I have a profit every week steadily
Pages:
Jump to: