Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BTC? - page 9. (Read 3262 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 21, 2018, 01:09:20 PM
Yes, you could invest in bitcoin but you should start with a small amount of investment to learn about bitcoin ups and down.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
It's always a good choice to buy btc!  Grin
Yeah and the main reason for it according to me is increasing price as price of bitcoin is increasing again very fast, more faster than our expectation. At this stage one bitcoin is almost equal to 20k, so it is good to buy even now as it is not very high and not out of reach. Bitcoin has a lot of benefits as it can be save for future and it can be use any time to buy goods we need in life. So for me it is perfect time to buy bitcoin as you can never get a better thing to invest than bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:00:46 AM
Bitcoin price trends is upward. It is consistently rising, 2017 is the year for multiple all time high BTC prices and I know it will continue next year.
You can still buy BTC when it fells down a little bit because I don't want to think that it will hit a hard drop. Just feel the market and keep monitoring...
Referring to the current price of bitcoin, it is still an ideal time to purchase bitcoin. Recent price decrease especially since the second week of december 2017 was mainly caused by high volume of sale for taking profit by btc holder. Today , btc price is uptrend since the last 3 weeks. On this condition we are suggested to buy bitcoin and hold it while monitoring future price movement.
Activity: 140
February 20, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
I think after market correction btc price now back to the action . so right now i am holding my btc and i know its price would be up day by day
Activity: 14
February 20, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
Bitcoin prices have risen so dramatically lately.

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.
I think you can choose to wait. The price of bitcoin has been in turmoil recently. I think $12,000 is very difficult to break recently. You can choose to buy when it goes down. It's up to you to decide whether to buy or to wait.
Activity: 54
February 20, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

In this situation, I expect to be able to purchase a bit coin, and I think the price will drop soon.

Yes, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin :-)
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
Yup you should buy Bitcoin and hold them because the rate of Bitcoin is high mean to say $11500,so its advisable to hold your investment till it cross your purchasing price so that you may get return on your investment.Its being universally speculated that Bitcoin would cross $20k in 2018,so in view of that you should hold it to observe further increase in Bitcoin price.Bitcoin encompasses high risk but return is high more than risk,but it promises long term investment.So hold your investment for better return.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
February 20, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
I would say yes buy some bitcoin and hold
them for long term investment, bitcoin price
was low last week now it claiming back up
the cart, get in now and buy your bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
I think that the bitcoin is the gold of the future, everyone should hold some, because when more and more countries admit the bitcoin status, so the bitcoin could reach $1 million a in the future.
Activity: 16
February 20, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

No one can make a decision for you. If you think bitcoin will fall soon, you can choose to keep waiting, and then buy when it drops. When you think bitcoin will continue to rise, you can now buy bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
February 20, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
Should I buy BTC? - Everyone should make this choice himself. But if you are an active investor and understand the crypto currency market, the questions will disappear by themselves. Yes, everyone needs to invest in Bitcoin. This is not only a good chance to increase your finances, but also protect your funds. Bitcoin is not in vain called digital gold.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 20, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Yes I think you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible, because I think bitcoin price will slowly rise again, And if you have bought it, you better be patient first to save it. And do not let you lose like the people who were selling bitcoin at a very cheap price. So you should be more patient.
Buying bitcoin is always depend on the present price and I believe that buying must always be in the low price status because it will me a the risk and we can buy many more bitcoin to be sell in the near future. Maybe bitcoin today is slowly rising and it is really risky to buy dome of it so then i believe that we must wait for the right time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

Yes I think you should buy bitcoin as soon as possible, because I think bitcoin price will slowly rise again, And if you have bought it, you better be patient first to save it. And do not let you lose like the people who were selling bitcoin at a very cheap price. So you should be more patient.
Activity: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:42:52 AM
Bitcoin is treading now, Google trends suggest jitters all around.
Activity: 42
February 20, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
Yes, This is a best time for invest or trading. BTW Buying it when you think fit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 20, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
It's totally depends on you whether you will buy Bitcoin or not.from my opinion I will say that you should buy BTC if you want to earn a good amount of profit in a short term. if you invest in Bitcoin then you will be profited very soon because Bitcoin price increases most of the time.
copper member
Activity: 50
February 20, 2018, 07:30:16 AM
It's always a good choice to buy btc!  Grin
Activity: 45
February 20, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
you should buy BTC and hold it since BTC constantly increasing you'll definitely earn with it and its a good idea if your holding it by years for more earnings
Activity: 84
February 20, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
If you plan on holding it for over an year almost any time is good. Actually btc price unpredictable no one can say excatly.Buy and keep it for atleast a year. I have seen and heard positive trends in 2018 .
Activity: 23
February 20, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
Crypto currency is interesting to consider as an investment tool, and the most simple and profitable strategy can be "buy & hold" - buy and hold. Here it is a question of long-term investments.

The growth of prices will be facilitated not only by the widespread legalization of crypto-currencies and the growing interest in them in society, but also by the fact that the emission of many crypto-currencies is algorithmically limited. The system was originally conceived in such a way that it is impossible to issue more pre-defined number of tokens (electronic tokens, each of which is a unit of virtual currency). For example, for bitcoin, the "ceiling" is 21 million coins, for lightcoin - 84 million.
Pages:
Jump to: