Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 10. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Think for long-term investments and now bitcoin prices are down at least take a chance when prices go down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 10, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Look like now BTC on support area and the down trend is finish so now its good times to pick up it, and hold it in a few month.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
i think you should buy in low because you can get a higher profit then you're going to sell it then to a time that the price is high.
Activity: 280
February 10, 2018, 03:49:03 AM
I can say if you have so much funds you should buy bitcoin this time because the price is falling right now,you make it faster mate we don't know when will it rise again ,if bitcoin will recover the price or value will be so much expensive again.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
Hi,
I think the investment in BTC is the right chose. But now the price is also High. If you buy two or three days ago. I can tell you to invest now.
Many expert say that market may fall a little bit. So arrange your fund and wait for that moment.
thanks

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
Everybody can sell bitcoin any time or anytime can buy bitcoin it is totally depend on you. If you buy bitcoin with a small amount and sometime later if you see your balance is grow and on that time you can sell your bitcoin very easily but in this time you can buy bitcoin because now a days bitcoin price is low so it is time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

now you need to invest, now it is not expensive, so you have to buy it. If growth is to begin now, it will be very strong
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
January 31, 2018, 08:21:57 AM
the important thing is your patience and the believe of this currency because if you are optimist i think you will hold bitcoin because the current trend of is bitcoin the every thing is moving to digital things. in the near future the people will look at the value of bitcoin i think to hold it for future is good suggestion there will be a lot of things available in return of this patience.
Well i believe that this time  is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin today is really dropping and we really have an opportunity to gain huge amount of profit  i believe that we  can buy many bitcoin today with only a  few capital  and sell it when the price rise.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
the important thing is your patience and the believe of this currency because if you are optimist i think you will hold bitcoin because the current trend of is bitcoin the every thing is moving to digital things. in the near future the people will look at the value of bitcoin i think to hold it for future is good suggestion there will be a lot of things available in return of this patience.
Activity: 71
January 31, 2018, 05:25:09 AM
You should buy bitcoin at this time cause its price drops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 31, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
Bitcoin price is over $16k now and its price is recovering after the correction of the market. Now it is the good time to buy and hold it.

I was thinking the same too when it was around $15k but look at the recent price so i know i am wrong.
This activity is very unpredictable, if somebody suggest to buy then its not always true. So follow your mind and always trade the money which you are ready to loss it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 31, 2018, 03:08:16 AM
Selling bitcoin at this time or this month would be a wrong decision because of its low price. Since now he's getting too slow about of price, if you have a large amount of bitcoin it's better to hodl it till next year or maybe in December it will rise again same as last year.
If you are not having some emergency of having some money, then you should wait for some good period of time before going for selling of your bitcoins.

Right now, it is better to hold your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can as this will later on help you in having more money as the market value of bitcoin will then increase by some significant value. Do not do panic selling as this will only result in loss of money and nothing else.
This is the epic and ideal time for collecting bitcoin at cheap rates than thinking about selling them off. Bitcoin is highly expected to pump man hard afterwards and those who are selling bitcoin right now are going to regret badly in a month or two.

Of course, if you don’t have any urgent need of money, there is no need to kill evergreen investment in the form of bitcoin. Consider yourself lucky that you have bitcoin.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 01:53:01 AM
If you have fiat so it is time for buying coin but if you already have some you should keep them at least in february 2018
Well i think it is really better to do both investing and saving for good maybe we should save and  invest because if we  are going to invest all our savings maybe it is risky i think we should save the 50% of the amount that we have so that we can less the risk of investing saving is also good same as investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
January 30, 2018, 01:39:19 AM
If you have fiat so it is time for buying coin but if you already have some you should keep them at least in february 2018
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 30, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
buy for the long run
Bitcoin is very profitable in the long runs because just think about those who have bought three to four years ago and if the cash put now many of them will become millionaire if they sold all of their coins and this is true mate bitcoin is giving a lot of advantages and those who weren’t believing in bitcoin in the past era now they are its big fan and they are in search they it comes to the lower prices and they buy good amount.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
January 29, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
Selling bitcoin at this time or this month would be a wrong decision because of its low price. Since now he's getting too slow about of price, if you have a large amount of bitcoin it's better to hodl it till next year or maybe in December it will rise again same as last year.
If you are not having some emergency of having some money, then you should wait for some good period of time before going for selling of your bitcoins.

Right now, it is better to hold your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can as this will later on help you in having more money as the market value of bitcoin will then increase by some significant value. Do not do panic selling as this will only result in loss of money and nothing else.
brand new
Activity: 0
January 28, 2018, 02:05:55 PM
buy for the long run
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
if you have bitcoin i would say just don't sell it, wait until february maybe bitcoin price will rise up.

This time bitcoin price is more stable if you want to buy just buy some altcoin.
If you have bought all of your bitcoin at low ratings you are lucky as you said price of bitcoin was not so high in start of 2018 but now it is growing so you have chance to buy more till end of 2018. In coming days bitcoin will grow and price will increase so buy bitcoin to hold for long time. In bitcoin perfect time use to come buying and selling both so wait till then to get huge profit instead of selling at lose.
Activity: 600
January 28, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
Looking at the current bitcoin price is very good, I will not sell my bitcoin, And If you are a lot of money, very lucky with investing in bitcoin to get bitcoin. in the long run, Although I need bitcoin, I will never sell it, because next year's price is very good. so I will get more bitcoin again.
Activity: 72
January 28, 2018, 02:55:58 PM
Due to the increase in the number of bitcoin applications, its usefulness will also grow. If you consider bitcoin an asset hold it. If you are a short-term trader sell it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: