Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 6. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 03:55:39 AM
I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.
I think selling our bitcoin now is the most stupid thing to do, because the price of bitcoin is really low and selling it with a lower price is can result a big loss for us, so for me you should buy many bitcoin now because the price now is dump to $7100.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:49:03 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

If you want to have huge profits in the future you should not sell, just buy more. At present bitcoin prices are very low, only $ 7100, this is a chance for us to buy more bitcoin at very low prices. If you sell at this time, you will suffer losses. I believe in a few months, bitcoin will recover and regain momentum, hopefully by the end of this year bitcoin prices will be over $ 20000
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 03:03:44 AM
It is better to buy bitcoin now. Bitcoin is still bleeding. Sometimes in whole day, there's only 1 pump in a day and the rest is it is more on dumping so it is very hard to take a risk.
So buy now while its price is still more affordable. This is the time for your great opportunity for your future.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 29, 2018, 10:28:15 PM
Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it is one of really big crashed this year. I think if you want to buy bitcoin right now is better than to sell I prefer to buy right now. This is the right time to buy because of the big crashed then hold it for long term and sell it when time comes.
that's right, selling it now will only make the biggest loss. so when you have btc then hodl is the right decision and if you want to start investing better wait price down again
I think you have to aware of the events of it no one can predict the future. What will happen tomorrow nobody will give you the assurance so. My suggestion is look in the strategy of previous and it will tell you what you should do. If you have a sufficient fund in your hand you no need to sell better you can buy more as day by day the rate of bitcoin is performing well. So try to buy don't sell.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:27:46 PM
I think according to the current market conditions. The market price of Bitcoin is in a downturn, and it may break through the original price. I think you should continue to hold it and wait for the next wave of outbreaks. This view only represents my personal opinion and is for reference only.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 10:21:27 PM
Should i hold my BTC or go with the alts ?
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 29, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
I think as of now you should buy lots of bitcoin because it still a small market value. The company of bitcoin will rise up once again before this year 2018 ends; lots of income will come.
A lot of the people like me are here who are trying to increase the profit of the bitcoin and they will see the bitcoin price high and they will sell but if the bitcoin price will not increase the bitcoin will not give the benefit it is the new age and the bitcoin is the only investment for the people who are making the bitcoin more valuable and the high in the demand so the bitcoin is the best currency to use as the payment and the investment.
Activity: 224
March 29, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
You can see very clearly bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong for several consecutive days, now bitcoin prices are at $ 6700 level and continues to fall sharply. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 6000 today and will turn up strongly. So you can wait until the time of your calving to buy the best bitcoin. If you are currently holding a bitcoin then keep them as the price will rise again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
March 26, 2018, 01:02:10 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
Bitcoin price right now is $7k and it is one of really big crashed this year. I think if you want to buy bitcoin right now is better than to sell I prefer to buy right now. This is the right time to buy because of the big crashed then hold it for long term and sell it when time comes.
that's right, selling it now will only make the biggest loss. so when you have btc then hodl is the right decision and if you want to start investing better wait price down again
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin right now, because at present bitcoin prices are low, lower than $ 8000. In the past few months, bitcoin has been falling steadily, and there are no signs of stopping, which has led many to lose confidence in bitcoins. However, when investing in bitcoin, it must be a long-term investment, always believe in bitcoin. As you can see last year bitcoin prices fell very deep but then came to a very high price. This is a difficult period for bitcoin, but with potential and capacity, I believe bitcoin will overcome this difficult period and return to a high price.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
March 18, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
At present, the price of BTC on the cryptocurrency market is fluctuating (namely falling). BTC prices are down to $ 7,418.63 (-6.28%). I think you should keep the BTC now and not sell it. If you have some idle money, I encourage you to buy more BTCs (because you will buy low prices now). After this fluctuation, the market cryp is more stable, the price increase BTC and you can sell the BTC to find the profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
Activity: 378
March 18, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Now is not the best time to sell Bitcoin. Bitcoin experienced a very strong correction. Therefore, we need to wait until the market recovers and Bitcoin again becomes more expensive.
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is only $7400 and that price is very low compare before, and if you still want to wait until its value is we will dump to $6000 is okay,  but my advice is dont sell your bitcoin because you may able to loss a big money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 18, 2018, 10:25:37 AM
certainly selling BTC now is the worst choice. because, BTC never die, so in long term it will rise up again. you can look back the history of BTC development to realize.

As for now the price of the bitcoin around 8k USD. I don’t know what happening right now on the bitcoin. Since the value of the bitcoin continuous decreasing the rate, I advise don’t waste more time buy more bitcoin for this moment. If you don’t have paper money to buy just hold it for a while and sell it at the high price.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
March 17, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
this time you should jsut stay away from crypto dont lose your money i mean dont invest anything on crypto market as everything is going negative
Activity: 158
March 17, 2018, 03:45:28 PM
if you really want to invest your money in the long term this time because at this time bitcoin price for $ 7,885, you can check in coinmarketcap, take it now and you should know bitcoin is the future digital currency that we will use .in the next era
Activity: 462
March 17, 2018, 01:57:09 PM
if you dare to take risks i suggest now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Crypto world is experiencing a drastic decline this year if you want it,  try it now. because every loss and profit that we get is our own responsibility
today not only Bitcoin, but almost all the market is going through very bad times. It is possible that this situation will continue until the end of this year, which of course would not be very desirable.
But why, if you have the opportunity to make money on Bounty companies, then you will be able to invest them in cheap Bitcoin this year. After all, this is the rule of the market, buy at a lower price, and sell more expensive.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
if you dare to take risks i suggest now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Crypto world is experiencing a drastic decline this year if you want it,  try it now. because every loss and profit that we get is our own responsibility
today not only Bitcoin, but almost all the market is going through very bad times. It is possible that this situation will continue until the end of this year, which of course would not be very desirable.
Activity: 184
March 17, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: