Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 9. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:14:34 PM
The best practice which you can do in this aspect is that you can sell few of your bitcoins and then you can re-invest that money into bitcoin again as well as you can make something productive out of that money. The rest of bitcoin, you need to keep them in your wallet as the market price of bitcoin will rise high in the coming days as well which actually means more profit. It all depends on you, the real owner of your bitcoins
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 01:08:28 PM
If you can be patience for a while, I think you can prepare your money to buy when bitcoin reaching the lower price otherwise you can bitcoin now before its increase too high. But i don't think that you want to sell right now because in my opinion, bitcoin price is not yet reaching the high price and it will be increase more higher soon
Activity: 210
February 14, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell. It's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin even the price as of now is very high and its close to 8k dollars but i believe it will increase the price of bitcoin more so if you want to invest , invest only you can afford to lose so incase that the price will decrease they have support or you will not cry
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
Buying now can be risky as its already ATH price so its good to sell some of it especially if you are making good profits from it and its good not to get too greedy so you should sell and collect the profits and you can always buy it at a dip which is highly possible in coming days when people will start dumping their coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
Looking upon the rising price of btc one must think to sell it and on the other one must think to buy as the price is rising continuously.So if u feel comfortable to sell and need money you may sell if its not so important you may retain it or if possible may buy from the saved money as the price will continue to rise in future days which will  give you high return.
Activity: 126
February 14, 2018, 11:27:18 AM
When I started investing money on bitcoin I promised myself every week I would buy bitcoin whatever happens. But when I made a good profit I sold and I started to wait for dumping. But I couldnt buy. Then I bought again and made profit. But If I would keep buying every week I would earn at least 2x more. So in my opinion holding is the best and buying regularly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
If i were you I will buy BTC now. Hope BTC will recover to above $10k again. Yesterday is huge correction, and I think now BTC grow up slowly like before. And I believe this is good chance to make an investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
I will advice you buy btc now and hold as it would have good multipliers this year.

Btc is a solid investment and the king of all cryptos
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
The market has been fluctuating in the past few days, the price of bitcoin in the past five weeks has dropped by 70% of its value and has hit a milestone of $ 6000. I believe this is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at the best price. So I advise you to be prepared and wait, always follow the market information to know when the price down bitcoin to buy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 13, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
As this moment, I think you should buy now more bitcoins since the market value of bitcoin in world trade market is too low.
Buying more bitcoins at lower value gives you a larger slice of investment that will provides you a huge income before the year ends.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 04:39:18 PM
I think you should buy bitcoin now, since the value of bitcoin is too low and this is the perfect timing to buy to obtain lots of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
I think that at the moment you should wait, can see the market in the past week is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess. Bitcoin prices have been rising for the third day in a row, but the gain is not strong and is showing signs of falling after reaching $ 9,000. I think that at this point you should wait for a bit more price then buy.
Activity: 37
February 10, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Buy on weakness, sell on strength
Buy on red days, sell on green days

Simple quotation gives you an idea if today is a good buy. If you see bitcoin going back to 20k then anything below 9k is a good buy, just be patience in waiting for your gains.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:11:01 PM
At such a time what you should be doing is sell and not buy as the value is high, buying at such a time would be not that good I would say wait for the time when the prices fall down. And if you still have bitcoins I would say is just don't sell and wait for the prices to go more up because many people will be holding there coins currently.
Activity: 68
February 10, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
It depended on when you bought the bitcoin on your hand. If you purchased Bitcoin in a small amount of dollar and you got a lot of mass then sell some to make your life comfortable that some call it reward to yourself to be more motivated. So if your bitcoin on your hand is still few amount and you are tired take a break for a couple of day, just relax your self and back again I mean hold it as long as you can. At this moment the price is on the process of recovery so this the time to add more bitcoin on your hand.   
Activity: 213
February 10, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
you have buy bitcoin now because bitcoin price down and you can sell bitcoin after bitcoin price go up
if you will sell bitcoin now should not because you will not get many profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 10, 2018, 07:20:08 AM
Selling bitcoin now is not a good decision considering crypto market is bearish though it is slowly recovering now we can see more consolidation days from 9-12K$ level maybe we can see strong price pump after 2nd half of  the year as what most previous years movement does.
Activity: 1008
February 10, 2018, 07:06:39 AM
Do not need to sell. Leave them for now.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 06:33:27 AM
During last night’s trading sessions the weekly charts finally changed to a green spinner after a quick dip at 7:30 pm EDT. Additionally, the overnight push brought the 100 Simple Moving Average (SMA) above the longer term 200 SMA. So I still expect Bitcoin at $5000 this month.
Activity: 125
Merit: 19
February 10, 2018, 05:39:19 AM
Just buy more
Pages:
Jump to: