Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 28. (Read 8148 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 03:45:21 AM
In my opinion, You can buy Bitcoin now. The price is too low and I think that it will recover soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 02:22:55 AM
Buying and selling bitcoin in my opinion for newbie like you is too much of activities to be engaged on early in your cryptocurrency journey. Except you have some trading background, you should spend your time learning and buying to keep
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 01:13:34 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
The same answer you will always get is to buy low and sell high. BTC has been predicted to go higher in the coming days. It may be falling now but am pretty sure that it will rise soonest.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 01:08:50 AM
Sewgit2x cancelled make bitcoin price drop 1000-2000$. If you sell bitcoin at 7000-7800$, then it is good time to buy bitcoin now. But if you new to this crypto market or you want to invest more, then wait bitcoin drop to 5000$ to enter.
Activity: 154
November 12, 2017, 11:00:32 PM
for now its better to buy bitcoin because the price for now is dropping low. and maybe in the near fork again the price is suddenly pump and thats the time to sell again.. so if you plan to buy bitcoin just doit now because the price is lower..
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 12, 2017, 10:18:30 PM
There is a downfall in the price of bitcoins in recent times so I will surely not sell my coins and hold it longer until it doesn't recover once again and this is low price to me so I will surely prefer to buy some coins at this stage and keep it safe in my wallet as I am sure that price of bitcoins will hit $10k in next year and that would be the best time to sell my bitcoins at higher profits.

How can you be so sure? Everyone in this forum said Bitcoin would not go down from the $ 6000 level, but it fell to the level of $ 5,000. Moreover, the confidence in Bitcoin is in decline.
Activity: 196
November 12, 2017, 07:54:34 PM
The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

Yes pretty sure, its hard to predict the bitcoin price. Like last time, we think the price will badly dump when china ban bitcoin but we can see just alittle down then its reach top price.
Prediction is always probability game.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 07:12:47 PM
There is a downfall in the price of bitcoins in recent times so I will surely not sell my coins and hold it longer until it doesn't recover once again and this is low price to me so I will surely prefer to buy some coins at this stage and keep it safe in my wallet as I am sure that price of bitcoins will hit $10k in next year and that would be the best time to sell my bitcoins at higher profits.
It is a good option if you entered bitcoin when the price was high and you could not sell off at a profit,never sell off anything at a loss and since you have the money to collect the coins you should go forward with it and average your loss and go for the long hold,buy and sell depends upon the entry point and the profit you are in.
Activity: 616
November 12, 2017, 03:41:19 PM
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
November 12, 2017, 03:37:43 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
The fork for btc has been canceld.And now the fork is only in bitcoin cash so the price of bcc is increasing now and therefore  btc price is decreasing .So i think it's best time to buy the btc beacause after this fork  i think bcc price will decrease and the btc price will increase.And i hope be  btc price  will cross $8000.so invest in btc now.
Activity: 458
November 12, 2017, 03:28:57 PM
It depends on the amount you are holding but since the price is high you can sell now and buy when its down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
November 12, 2017, 03:22:39 PM
Wait for the price to drop (if its possible to drop) because you can increase your investment into it. For the meantime just hold all your bitcoin and don't sell it. Today is the right time to hold since bitcoin price is contiuesly to increase. And maybe by next year we can reach for up to $10k price of bitcoin.
That’s good to wait for price to drop because bitcoin has ability to get attentions of people toward it and as the price will fall buying will be my first prior also and this time is really profit acquiring time and more of it those investor who invested into it earlier now this time is really beneficial for them and they have an opportunity to earn well and more of it those who have capital now they can buy at this stage also.

Price has already dropped now so if you have a plan to buy bitcoins then without making any delay you should buy now as price may start recovering once again in coming days and it may go beyond $7k once again so if you don't buy now then you may regret for not buying at a right time as now we are marching towards the end of the year and at that time we will see much higher price of bitcoins so its good to buy now and hold it till the end of the year.
If you have enough bitcoin or cash in your account for me I think it is the better timing to buy bitcoin because price of this coin in the market was dropping down. It was a good start of investment, especially when you're a trader.
I'm looking forward that after this segwit bitcoin price will rapidly raising up.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 12, 2017, 03:00:00 PM
Wait for the price to drop (if its possible to drop) because you can increase your investment into it. For the meantime just hold all your bitcoin and don't sell it. Today is the right time to hold since bitcoin price is contiuesly to increase. And maybe by next year we can reach for up to $10k price of bitcoin.
That’s good to wait for price to drop because bitcoin has ability to get attentions of people toward it and as the price will fall buying will be my first prior also and this time is really profit acquiring time and more of it those investor who invested into it earlier now this time is really beneficial for them and they have an opportunity to earn well and more of it those who have capital now they can buy at this stage also.

Price has already dropped now so if you have a plan to buy bitcoins then without making any delay you should buy now as price may start recovering once again in coming days and it may go beyond $7k once again so if you don't buy now then you may regret for not buying at a right time as now we are marching towards the end of the year and at that time we will see much higher price of bitcoins so its good to buy now and hold it till the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 12, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

exactly, i too suspect a fall to a very low price. but am not sure too of when that will be. . . i really hope it is before the fork.
Anyone hoping for a fall should not hope because they want to buy in.
They can buy a little now and then watch out if there would be a dip but if $7600 gets broken, then they should better rush back in. Except for that, we may experience some corrections far back down between $6300-$6500, which would be a very good time to buy back in for profit.
Activity: 1036
November 11, 2017, 10:26:01 AM
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
November 11, 2017, 10:17:18 AM
We have to wait until today's candle is green, and then is some logic to buy.
Where is probably some differences with stock market and charts do not work the same way?
If consider all the news and adds over the ICOs BTC will be in the run minimum year.
Activity: 262
November 11, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
I think it's better to wait first because if you buy now maybe you will lose because bitcoin price will go down.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 11, 2017, 09:38:43 AM
The price is dropping as of the moment so its better to really want for the price to really go like $6000 before making your decisions. I think btc has been dumped in favor of bch which is now above $1000. However, I consider this a good and healthy correction for btc and sometimes we need to see this kind of happening. This is a good test how btc market is strong and those bch pumpers will soon realized that its better to go back to btc. They will just take profit and will either moved to btc again or altcoins in the next days or so. So better hodl on your btc and not cash it out with this panic selling.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 09:34:45 AM
BTC has dumped, you can buy now to get much profit. The price is too low now. I think it will recover soon.

I will wait a little more (24h) ... than I will buy! Smiley
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 10, 2017, 05:09:49 PM
BTC has dumped, you can buy now to get much profit. The price is too low now. I think it will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: