Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 29. (Read 8148 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
November 10, 2017, 05:07:01 PM
It looks like the same size candle like 14.09.2017. 15.09.2017 it went up again. It happens. Short time weak hands exiting.
A good place to add positions.
Activity: 76
November 10, 2017, 05:05:40 PM
Yes, now is the good time to buy Bitcoin, the price is dropping in the good way to buy.
Activity: 163
November 10, 2017, 05:04:45 PM
You should buy more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 10, 2017, 04:59:58 PM
Current bitcoin price is around $6400 and I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoins or just hold it. I wouldn't sell my bitcoins for cheap. I think there will be panic selling in day or two but keep holding it if you trust your investment or just buy more bitcoins to maximize your profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
November 10, 2017, 04:45:30 PM
I think it is very good time to enter into bitcoin or little bit wait.
If price goes around 6000$ then i think it is a good buy.
When the Bitcoin cash FOMO buy will stop then the money will flow again to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 03:21:05 PM
What is going to happen tomorrow nobody will give you the assurance so. My suggestion is look in the strategy of previous and it will tell you what you should do. If you have a sufficient fund in your hand you no need to sell better you can buy more as day by day the rate of bitcoin is performing well. So try to buy don't sell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 03:10:05 PM
Try and sell your btc now, you can buy later at cheaper rate.
That is if BTC keeps going down. It may very well do so but it's not sure. And if he wants to buy it back after the price went up, and maybe up the price he sold them to, it may not be a good decision
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
November 10, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin
I am happy you said 'YOU THINK'… No one and absolutely no one can really know what happens after the fork, it might be a little dip, it might be a huge one and then we can see bitcoin testing another ATH. Buy in whenever you have the chance and if it dips and you have some more funds, then buy in the more.

I have made those mistakes of waiting in the past and then, I have learnt my lessons from them which is never to wait for too long. Just take the best opportunity you have now, because at a point you will see it soaring more than what you are getting it.
November 10, 2017, 03:05:24 PM
I would like say you,, when you see BTC price is down You can buy and hold it also wait for Price up..

so when BTC will up you will sell it..for sure you will make profit..

I totally agree with you BUT there is always "What if" in my head ....  for example what if will not go up again for some longer time?  Smiley
Activity: 252
November 10, 2017, 02:58:52 PM
I would like say you,, when you see BTC price is down You can buy and hold it also wait for Price up..

so when BTC will up you will sell it..for sure you will make profit..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 10, 2017, 02:42:25 PM
Maybe it's not the best time for buying, wait for a while now as the fork it's closely comming so there also could be some price corrections. And if you don't need funds don't sell either because in not so distant future if you hold long enough the profit will be bether. The advice is to monitor the market each day and make decisions along the way, this is the best. But keep the cool head, don't let emotions drive you.

Unfortunately the fork was cancelled by the [Suspicious link removed]munity so i think the price will not fall so it is better to buy now and keep it in your wallet.Because the bitcoin price keeps increasing so you have to invest soon as much as you can to have high profits.

Well BTC just dropped to $6500 (without fork)  ... you see YOU NEVER KNOW !!!  Smiley

It's because lots of people had thought that of they hold more btc at the time of fork then they'll be getting free Bitcoin gold. But now when they come to know that there will be no bitcoin gold someone must be disappointed.
November 10, 2017, 02:39:35 PM
Maybe it's not the best time for buying, wait for a while now as the fork it's closely comming so there also could be some price corrections. And if you don't need funds don't sell either because in not so distant future if you hold long enough the profit will be bether. The advice is to monitor the market each day and make decisions along the way, this is the best. But keep the cool head, don't let emotions drive you.

Unfortunately the fork was cancelled by the [Suspicious link removed]munity so i think the price will not fall so it is better to buy now and keep it in your wallet.Because the bitcoin price keeps increasing so you have to invest soon as much as you can to have high profits.

Well BTC just dropped to $6500 (without fork)  ... you see YOU NEVER KNOW !!!  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 09, 2017, 12:22:45 AM

Unfortunately the fork was cancelled by the blockchain community so i think the price will not fall so it is better to buy now and keep it in your wallet.Because the bitcoin price keeps increasing so you have to invest soon as much as you can to have high profits.
Activity: 363
November 08, 2017, 11:06:19 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think buying bitcoin is always advisable if you are thinking about the long term. Although it's volatility, it's price is increasing in the long term, so if you buy it now, and the price drops, it will mos likely still move up again and give you profit. Of course that if you have limited resources, like most people do it's important to try to get the best price, so you can get more coins. I do think the price will go down a bit, right after the fork, and then it will move up again.
I also have the same dilemma as you. I bought a very small amount of bitcoin mid-November, which is by that time, the price is still around $4000 to $5000 because by that time, I was afraid that the price will drop.Now I regret not buying a big amount, I should have been gaining now.Now, I want to buy more bitcoins, but still not sure because I'm afraid that I buy it at a higher price then suddenly drops. I guess I just have to wait when it drops down then buy which possible after the fork.
Activity: 378
November 08, 2017, 10:38:24 PM
I guess this is time to offload some part of BTC and park a good profit as safer side . prices are at peak and may head south once instructional investors stop pumping .. as sexwitX2 got cancelled   we don't see any new event in bitcoin calendar
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 08, 2017, 10:20:26 PM
I cannot recommend the both because the price of the Bitcoin is already very high in the market, if you sell it now you will make less profit but if you it the price Bitcoin may fall. So now everything is in voltaile situation.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 08, 2017, 09:37:08 PM
If you want to buy now i think and pretty sure it is not a good idea at this time try to check first how much the value of bitcoin it is very high,i suggest to convert some of your bitcoin if you want to or just hold it as long as you want.
Everything balls down on the OP and his understanding of trading. If he does not know how to trade, monitor chart and activities, then it is best for him to buy in now and if it dips and there is still some cash hanging, then, he buys in more.

No one really knows what could happen next. However, if he can wait then he should watch out for the value hitting above $7600 and then he should buy in cause it might reach another ATH, except that, it might correct and come down a little to test support.
Activity: 532
November 08, 2017, 11:06:28 AM
I can not recommend buying or selling your BTC now. You must self-assess the market and decide for your property.
Your money can not be decided by others
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 10:33:14 AM
Looking at the trend over the last 11 months, we are due another big dip anytime now. Coincidentally the fork is coming soon so I would recommend waiting a few more weeks.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 08, 2017, 10:27:21 AM
All depends on the time you bought your bitcoin, if you bought bitcoin when its market value was less than $3000, then selling it now will not be at lost but it will be more than 100 percent profit as at the current market value of bitcoin. And if you are a new investor, it is not too late to invest in bitcoin for bitcoin future will be very great for whoever invest in it at the current market value.
Pages:
Jump to: