Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 32. (Read 8188 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 07:54:17 PM
I can say hard fork is free coin from bitcoin, so i prefer to hold till next hard fork done, and maybe this hard fork the coins price is good, who know just hold and try this free coin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 03, 2017, 07:50:38 PM
For this moment, you should sell Bitcoin, i think it already reached to the top of the "waves" . In the next few days, price will going down then you should buy at that moment to earn profits.

People have been saying that it's better to sell at the time it reached the $3000 level, and after that the $4000 level. Just like then, the market right now is showing signs of being exhausted, but that doesn't automatically mean that we'll see the market go down. It may very well rally further to $8000 in the coming days/weeks. In order to minimize the risk of selling at current levels, just stick to selling smaller fractions of your coins. If the price happens go down, you'll be able to buy back at lower levels, and if the price goes up, you'll be able to sell at these higher levels because you have enough coins left. It's common sense that applies here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:40:55 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is only my opinion and predictions, the time before the first hardfork or the existence of bitcoin cash the price of bitcoin when it decreases, if in this equation I think maybe before hardfork later, likely the price will go down, my advice do not buy now and better to earn bitcoin through trading or something else.

alright. thanks. seems most people in here are telling me to wait for a deep. will likely do that then.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 03, 2017, 07:24:25 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
This is only my opinion and predictions, the time before the first hardfork or the existence of bitcoin cash the price of bitcoin when it decreases, if in this equation I think maybe before hardfork later, likely the price will go down, my advice do not buy now and better to earn bitcoin through trading or something else.
November 03, 2017, 07:14:54 PM
Buy and keep for at least the next 3 years. The value then will be over $100000

very true for a long term trade, i am actually looking at a short term trade decision
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 05:57:49 PM
Buy and keep for at least the next 3 years. The value then will be over $100000
November 03, 2017, 05:55:55 PM
You should buy now. There is no reason for waiting. How can you know BTC price will decrease after hard fork?

dont really know for sure. just speculating
Activity: 479
https://streamies.io/
November 03, 2017, 05:35:44 PM
You should buy now. There is no reason for waiting. How can you know BTC price will decrease after hard fork?
Activity: 106
November 03, 2017, 05:33:18 PM
For this moment, you should sell Bitcoin, i think it already reached to the top of the "waves" . In the next few days, price will going down then you should buy at that moment to earn profits.
November 03, 2017, 05:28:01 PM
ok. i just checked coinmarketcap now and the price is at $7.1k i think i will buy at around this price and wait for it to hit back at $7.3k or more then sell. . . and wait for the next deep
November 03, 2017, 05:24:42 PM
of course you can buy   you can not see the future 10k $ is coming like winter is coming Smiley john snow see but other peoples can not see : we said now : buy and wait . see you next 3 later

lol. before it gets there i must have bought already
November 03, 2017, 05:23:08 PM
As now bitcoin is getting popular day by day and irs price also increasing daily. As per me i think this is the time where you should start your bitcoins and sell them when you get maximum returns.

i have actually sold my btc when it was $5k my challenge now is not knowing whether to buy at this current btc price or to wait for it to drop below $5k before buying
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
November 03, 2017, 04:35:55 PM
of course you can buy   you can not see the future 10k $ is coming like winter is coming Smiley john snow see but other peoples can not see : we said now : buy and wait . see you next 3 later
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 04:34:37 PM
Actually you can buy  Bitcoin anytime you have the capability. There is no time that is not good to purchase BTC. You can wait and buy when BTC drops below $5000 and then hold till when your target  is reached.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 03, 2017, 04:00:09 PM
I think you should hold unto your bitcoin,in business were price is rising every day, all you need do is keep investing except you have made it enough.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 03, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
As now bitcoin is getting popular day by day and irs price also increasing daily. As per me i think this is the time where you should start your bitcoins and sell them when you get maximum returns.
Activity: 216
November 03, 2017, 02:16:57 PM
I think you should invest in BTC now. There is no doubt that The price continues going up in the future.  Wink
Activity: 110
November 03, 2017, 02:12:15 PM
The long term trend is Bitcoin rising.

Keep Bitcoin now. Buy more steadily. Buy even more on a dip!

We may get a mid-November dip due post fork and a market correction, but resistance is already building on the old levels at $7000 and $6000.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 03, 2017, 01:40:44 PM
As of now, I don't think it is worth to buy Bitcoin for the period of short-term as sudden surge in the price of Bitcoin is not organic in my opinion and I am expecting a correction in the price of it within next two months so there will be many opportunities to buy Bitcoin during that fall. However, if you are looking for the long term then there is always an opportunity anywhere below $10K if you can hold it for at least next 3 to 5 years from now. However, please do your own research before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 686
November 03, 2017, 01:01:32 PM
if you are new to trading the best advice is HOLD. I wouldn´t short it because we all know its going to crash a little, but now one knows when and you can end up with less BTC. As for buying i´m planning to buy a little more on the next dip. When? i dont now, just looking at the charts on a daily basis.
Pages:
Jump to: