Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 3. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
Just see the price chart with more care than normal at the time of buying and selling. You must have to be vigilant when you are encountering with such situations. For now, as you have said it right that this is time of buying because bitcoin prices are going done for every other movement.
when the price of Bitcoin rises, everyone will regret that he did not win himself to buy Bitcoin at low prices. I observe this situation and constantly, when Bitcoin is below, then everyone doubts. But only Bitcoin starts to rise in price, then all at once take to make investments in Bitcoin .
People still doubtful about the market, they are reluctant to invest in market, but i think that now bitcoin price has taken the step and now it is expected that bitcoin price will go too much high therefore i think that the current time is the best time for investment, i think that if a person will miss the opportunity he will surely regret for that, therefore i think that without wasting any more time we should invest money in bitcoin right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
Better to buy now and hold for the long term because I am seeing bitcoin to grow huge from here so it is better to buy now and sell when you earn good profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
Just see the price chart with more care than normal at the time of buying and selling. You must have to be vigilant when you are encountering with such situations. For now, as you have said it right that this is time of buying because bitcoin prices are going done for every other movement.
when the price of Bitcoin rises, everyone will regret that he did not win himself to buy Bitcoin at low prices. I observe this situation and constantly, when Bitcoin is below, then everyone doubts. But only Bitcoin starts to rise in price, then all at once take to make investments in Bitcoin .
Activity: 140
April 15, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
 unless until you need money badly, don't sell it is time to hold your bitcoin. Bitcoin is going to touch all time high which will be in very short period only. So if you can buy it is much better for your best return in short time and also in long time both will be get good returns.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 02:28:59 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

Bitcoin is volatile and it is really hard for anybody to predict it's future value. I believe that things will get better in the future. As a beginner, it is a perfect timing for you to buy and purchase bitcoin and hold it until you reach your target value. Just be patient and sell it when the market recovers again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think the price of bitcoin is now experiencing price increases and has started to make a price recovery so if you already buy bitcoin when the price is only $ 5000 and you currently still have bitcoin then you can get a lot of profit so take advantage of the current bitcoin price movement to attract some benefits.
Activity: 182
April 14, 2018, 01:55:06 PM
I will advice you buy btc now and hold as it would have good multipliers this year.

Btc is a solid investment and the king of all cryptos
Activity: 178
April 14, 2018, 01:29:38 PM
Current bitcoin is off after a two day gain. And the discount is in preparation for the upcoming price boom, so if that's possible I think you should invest in a bitcoin.
Activity: 936
April 14, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
the movement of coins now has increased, but we do not have to always sell coins but we have to buy coins at a low price. so it's a good time to buy and you can sell when you need it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
April 14, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
in December btc value at peak but after it its garroting  and slowly slowly ups and down in its price,but dont sell btc, wait for some time infact if you want to investment than you must be buy more btc and hold it for some time surely you got a handsome profit, in this time selling bitcoin only condition that no other options to full fill your needs so its better to buy.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 12:46:34 PM
I think now that Bitcoin should buy. Because the price of Bitcoin is low. If you want to be more profitable than buy and hold Bitcoin. I hope the price of Bitcoin will be upwards of 20k this year.
April 14, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because its price is dropped and it is not stalbe neither go very high and nor go very low. Now we can buy bitcoin and hold it for long term. Surely the price will go high in upcoming years at that time we can sell.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
April 13, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Price is rising once again so you should start buying bitcoin now and this is really not the best time to sell your bitcoins as if you sell now then it will affect your profit margin very badly so be smart and hold your bitcoins till the end of the year and that would be the best time to sell your bitcoins to gain higher profits.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
Op if you are among the people that bought Bitcoin when its market value was blow $6,350 then i have no options than to advise you to sell some part of your profit as i believe that you must have made some profit from your investment at the current market value of Bitcoin. But you are among those people who bought Bitcoin when its market value was above  $12,000 or so, then you still have to be patient because id you are to sell at the current market price, you will end up selling at lost and that decision is not rational in my opinion.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
April 13, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.

You should buy Bitcoins as the market price is going down day by day is just due to the demand and people are panic that is why they are selling their coins that results in fall of price. Actually they have no knowledge about buying and selling timings of Bitcoin and due to that stress their accents are making them sell their coins early that result in loss. You need to buy even more this time so that a time will come when you sell your coins at high price.
Yes the price is still not that much going high as Bitcoin is so it is still a low market. You should buy and sell when its price goes high. Looking and monitoring market daily should be in your  daily routine after that you will come to know that according to the price will you be able to sell or buy more. Bitcoin price is still low and you should buy it now again. Never follow false information or negative news about Bitcoin as it is responsive to people.
April 13, 2018, 09:45:56 AM
To this day BTC prices are rising again, I think you should not buy BTC at this time, the price they have exceeded $ 8,000. This is the price is not low, this price is not attractive to investors. Maybe we missed the opportunity a week ago.
Activity: 308
April 13, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
hello guys, I am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, I was advised to sell my BTC (which I did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, BTC has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-Nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Because Bitcoin has gone down many times from the end of 2017 yesterday, so I recommend you to buy Bitcoin as much as your finances. You have to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and you can stand it until the price is high. If we buy the coins we want at a cheap price would be an opportunity to get bigger profits and more satisfying.
Activity: 233
April 13, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
I think it's alright to buy btc right now because of the volatility right now but of course you can't say if bitcoin will actually pump after you bought bitcoin.
Activity: 83
April 13, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
now,it is big chance to buy eth and btc,althought market seem grow up again but the price of btc and eth is cheap,i think now we should by and hold
Activity: 420
April 13, 2018, 06:28:15 AM

for now bitcoin prices have gone up and actually this is a moment to sell bitcoin because it already get profit but if you want to hold it up to get more profit then it's up to you, obviously this is the right time to sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: