Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 4. (Read 8144 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 13, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
For every sell there is a buy If there is no selling or if there is no one to purchase from you, that is when we see a product becoming worthless and same thing happens in the crypto market. Normally, you would not hold what does not have value and that ends up being a total loss unless you just see someone who may just believe in it at a very lower price than you do.

With your last statement though, it is not like buyers don't come instantly, it is just the value you placed at it that moment that would make buyers not seem it as worthy to buy until of course they can no longer see it to buy lesser.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:14:50 AM
According to the current situation, it is not appropriate to sell bitcoin now, but to buy some now when the price is not very high.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
The common advie in investing in bitcoin truly is to buy it at a low price then sell it when it increased its price. Whenever bitcoin price goes down most people are at a panic that they will lose their money so they sell it even though they will earn a little or nothing. But if you believe in bitcoin you will understand that it is just a market issue that can be solved in the future. Market price really is unstable because there are changes in the number of people investing in it but as far as i know whenever bitcoin hit the bottom or just drop its value it will always bounce up and increase greater than it top previous price
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
In my opinion, the proper action is to buy bitcoin and store it. Bitcoin prices are still low. So for traders who have large capital is a golden opportunity to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
This price movement is suspicious
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
While it's a good idea to sell now thinking of a reversal
I think many times people got it wrong  hodl
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 08:48:11 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think currently the condition of bitcoin prices is still very cheap and this is a very suitable time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because I see in April this will experience a price recovery and will be at its peak price when the end of the year. so do not miss this golden opportunity to capitalize on the market situation by buying as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
Now Btc is the price is kept increasing in the market and has the chance to increase its price even higher value and i suggest all my fellow buy the Bitcoin when it is at dips in order to get more benefit from it when the price starts increasing.
Activity: 238
April 12, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
If you are already holding Bitcoin, just relax and wait for it to go down a bit, and go up for the next coming years. If you know how to trade and know what you are doing, then watch out as you might sell your Bitcoin at the bottom. Better stay holding than losing the trade.
well i guess this is best perfect time for you to buy bitcoin because bitcoin market price reach its lowest value, and the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin to its lowest value and hold it until market price of bitcoin will pump up so its better to buy now bitcoin and hold.
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
if I think it's better now to buy a lot of bitcoin because I'm sure if you want to wait for a long time of course you can benefit can be doubled from the bitcoin price you buy. so if you still have bitcoin do not sell, in the first hold if my suggestion hell
My advice is to buy more bitcoin because the price is low and cheap and that is a big oppurtunity for us and maybe in the future we can not buy bitcoin with a lower price, so buy more now and hold it for long time and just sell it when the price is high.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 12, 2018, 07:25:12 AM
For me, you should buy now look at the price value of bitcoin, start in November 2017 until now image the flow of the graph think that what if the flow of the graph come’s back again. So you feel regret on that. No one can tell what might happen but ill go in buying bitcoin because bitcoin is just starting to grow so is has a big potential to give you a huge profit in the right time.

You should buy Bitcoins as the market price is going down day by day is just due to the demand and people are panic that is why they are selling their coins that results in fall of price. Actually they have no knowledge about buying and selling timings of Bitcoin and due to that stress their accents are making them sell their coins early that result in loss. You need to buy even more this time so that a time will come when you sell your coins at high price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:00:02 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?
Buy low Sell high ! Just buy now with eyes closed and hold then wait for the perfect time to sell, I can see Btc going up soon..
Activity: 434
April 12, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
I put pending orders with a ladder up to $ 6000, but now I'm not sure that we'll get there, bitcoin can shoot at any moment and you can not have time to buy it at a good price!
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 12:24:06 AM
bitcoin prices are currently falling and this is a good time to buy bitcoin and if you have bitcoin it is better to hold and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again as bitcoin prices will surely rise again and will give profit
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 12:17:56 AM
I suggest you to buy back now while bitcoin price is too low at the moment and earn a big profit when bitcoin price will goes up soon.
Activity: 165
April 11, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
I suggest you buy Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is very high today. Buying Bitcoin is not only for investment but also for buying a guarantee for yourself and your family.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 11, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Obviously this is the best time for buying Bitcoin, not for selling, because the price is low and keep decreasing since few weeks. Selling with this low rates will not help you to make real profits, but if you can afford to buy good amount of BTC nowadays, and holding few other months at least, you can get the double of your investment or even more .
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 11, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.

That's right, and since Bitcoin is not doing good right now in terms of its value as it plummeted around 6.4k dollars. I am pretty sure that you won't get any return if you sell now. In terms of buying, even if I would say that it's a good time because of the fact that the prices of most coins are low, if you don't have a capital to spare, then just stick to what you have and wait for the time when the coins in your portfolio would rise back up. Adding more liability in this unpredictable market would be a bigger burden to carry for those who doesn't have enough to use as capital.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 02:51:13 PM
I suggest you buy btc and be courageous in hoiding your coin for some time before selling.
You have to understand that buying low because the price has dropped, has disadvantages too.if you buy bitcoin simply because the price is 7000$, there is that possibilities for a drop further or rise higher. Price are unpredictable and in this situations, i think you should buy bitcoin whenever you are ready do start your investment and not because there is rise or fall in price of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
preview the market price before acting if the price is down like this week of week you should buy it and you can save it first so that the price time has gone up you will reach
The fact is that there is an idea yet to earn on the difference in the price of Bitcoin. Already that week there was a rise and fall by 500 dollars. Thus, taking into account 6 450 dollars and 7000 dollars, it is already a good profit for several days.
Activity: 92
April 11, 2018, 01:12:03 PM
preview the market price before acting if the price is down like this week of week you should buy it and you can save it first so that the price time has gone up you will reach
Pages:
Jump to: